The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest shemotional

lxands said: image

So, JHssi, did you or did you not watch one of the most talk abt kiss of the year?

Of cos not!!!! Are you mad? I might break those expensive screens if I do.....duh!!!!  >:)

Just my 2 cents, no matter how busy one is, if there's some trending news/clip abt sumone close to you surely will try to watch that as much as possible...and in this present era its not even difficult to watch anything posted in the net since one can watch it from anywhere in the world...I mean what's the point having those expensive HD smart phones & tablets if one cant even watch a less than 2 minutes clip like this one...

X_X 

Its really hard to watch, rite, even for us....just imagine how much harder it wud be for YH    ^#(^

Guest maya2206

Yonghwa is dooley fan number one, this one is the proof ^^

Cr as tagged

http://twitter.com/mayadamayanti84/status/455316709889429504/photo/1

Guest FatimaR

Saw a recent clip in youtube of mr dooley dancing to sistar's alone ~~~ and we know someone who also really likes to dance alone right?kkkkk

***btw he is so cute while trying to do the stepping >_<

Guest numblp

while I am boring....
I am curious with Mr. Dooley reaction or his look like when he see Ms. Dooley's romantic scene just like in the heirs

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1kbztx_bts15_shortfilms

maybe he just like this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI3YrnlNyBUmKfitEqA5O          
 =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; line-height: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Bestfriend - Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye [YongShin FMV]

Have a good day YongShins/Dooliers!!!

Let me introduce my self. I really love cnblue. And already finishing watch YAB and HS. I really like chemistry between PSH n JYH. I Found this treath a week ago n can't stop to read. So i think i must be part of dooliers. This forums is really2 shippers paradise. Keep this forums alive guys.

hi @andacnblue welcome to YongShins haven!!this thread is pretty much an extension of CNBLUE thread since we also post most CNBLUE updates here aside from our YongShin updates, coz we also love the rest of the CNBLUE boys...  Feel free to post here :)

Guest ShilohB

andacnblue said: Let me introduce my self. I really love cnblue. And already finishing watch YAB and HS. I really like chemistry between PSH n JYH. I Found this treath a week ago n can't stop to read. So i think i must be part of dooliers. This forums is really2 shippers paradise. Keep this forums alive guys.

hi @andacnblue welcome to YongShins haven!!this thread is pretty much an extension of CNBLUE thread since we also post most CNBLUE updates here aside from our YongShin updates, coz we also love the rest of the CNBLUE boys...  Feel free to post here :)

Finally..i can quote from someone. I will learn to use this forums effectively. I will learn make cute gif like u guys. N just to inform u, i read this threat from the first page. When i finish, i sign up to this forum. Please continue to help me in the future

:) :x