The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Trans] SHU UEMURA China weibo descriptions roughly translated:

He's a bright sunshine boy. His warm smiles are indulging. His cute snaggle teeth are totally healing. His deep gazes are mesmerizing... the popular warm guy. He likes to joke at times, pretend to be cool too... Meeting him in this romantic season unexpected, who is he?

He's thoughtful and caring. A sunshine boy who's kind and lovely. He has great sense of humor but is very serious with work. An idol but has great abilities... the highly anticipated romantic "man god"... He will meet you in this romantic cherry blossoms season. Do you know who he is?

Cr : klaritia 

10004001_840161102664617_387581832769072

Guest ShinS1430293606

Every man "girl of his dreams", and the most important qualities that are considered important man in the girl are:
- Ability to make i smile his      

HTxd1F.gifGD4rVp.jpg

Hello, I'm a new dooley ~ <3 ~ My english isnt good, so, please forgive me.Mah, I love Yong and I know YongSeo before, but I really dont like Yongseo that I dont know why. until I know about Yongshin, I was full of love for them.
I feel being with Shin, Yong is Yong, who's really a nice person and becomes himself.
All what I see in WGM, YongSeo's cute. but they are not enough fire. and she is not suitable for humans as Yong. Sorry Seo =)) But I feel that :) 
and when I know YongShin, I watched WGM again.  and what I see, just as YongShin. 
My biggest impression is the song which he said think about Seo. I think it is for Shin. (Genne something .... It's from Shin, not Seo) 
and I look over some of your commentary, I also know the songs he composed for AOA and Juniel coincide with herself-composed songs. Right? So sweet~~~ 
I do not know why, but I was filled love by YongShin. 
The way she call him "YongHwa~ya ~" . The way she understand him. The way he smile when talking about Shin. I love. <3 ~
I want to say very much, but I can not use the full capability of my language,....so sorry ~ 

And see, for fun ;)
capture-20140325-032315.png

Annyeong Dooleyburgers :)

First, I'm sooooo proud of our Shin hye. World tour? Daebak :)

@mizzbolmae‌

About hara n junhyung thing, I remember yong said in an interview that he got the inspiration for composing Lovesongs from many ppl around him, he saw them breaking up and got together and he note down their feelings....But I really can't imagine that he only wrote about others Lovelife :D

I saw this comment on a cnblue song in utube:

YONGHWA HAS FALLEN IN LOVE. THESE ARE THE WORDS OF A MAN WHO HAS KNOWN LOVE.

Kkkk who's his princess?? :x

@yuyu0389‌

Welcome to our Dooleyfamily! Don't be shy to spazz more with us! One thing, pls don't mention other names/ships, cause we want to avoid fanwars. :) Have fun here! It's more fun to be a Doolier. Love :x

Guest sweetbabo

Hi doolies
miss spazzing here
shinhye changed her weibo header
no white mouse on piano ...lol
did she see us spazzing about it
ummmmm...yes my guess is right
doolies are intelligent ppl
although the spazz abt white mouse was short but sweeetbut the thing is it was kinda obvious for those with brains so u know she said she will do anything to protect her love
...delulu
dang even the piano was same lol..huhu ..and mice with snuggle teeth
my biggest wish for our DC right now is that cnblue start having a chinese activity or album etc and shinhye chinese fan meets overlaps ..delulu again
or go to some redcarpet together or attend some awards together
my wish list is getting long .i better stop here

Archived