The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest mizzbolmae

dear my fellow dooliers...

am i the only one who think 1:32 part of this vid also one of Unreleased scene *Heartstrings*...?? correct me if am wrong....
;):D i just love their sweetness on that part...kyeoptaa..!! PD nim should included those part on HS.... no..??
~X( ~X(... mianhae... kkkk~~~
^:)^ :P ;;)

ccto

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 3bikinokobuta

@cikbella‌ Hi dear, an addition to your "pillows", how about a "walking-talking" pillow when Lee Shin piggy backed Gyu Won when she was drunk? Oh, maybe that's already considered as a "bed" haha! Tried to post the pic but failed, techie stuff too much for this ahjuma....

Guest IvesIvy

Hot ^^^^ Politician Mr. Congressman YongHwa..

A courteous man and loves to SHAKE HANDS all the time..
How lucky those fans holding hands our yong..  @dooliers ^^^ jealous ^^^

vdf31owgolg4s34i4jncwsj3n4kvsb6e.jpg
sddefault.jpg

cnblue-cheongdamdong111-ep7-550x500.jpg

SHINHYE --HOT MODEL of ALL TIME..

tumblr_mmlhkxVK2r1qk32jxo2_500.jpg
jambangee-park-shin-hye.jpg
park-shin-hye-elle-feb-2014-05.jpg

Perfect Combination (DOOLEY)..
A supportive friends, a hallyu stars, famous inside korea and overseas.

Guest emotionalstar2218

akazukin02 said: hmmm correction @emotionalstar2218 there's a ship who is 300% sure their OTP is truly madly deeply inlove with each other and that they've been dating for months now.. JOKE!!! =))

Yong Hwa confirmed Shin Hye attends their concerts, we have been called delusional by others before now we are vindicated. They always support each other maybe in the future he can also spill how he supported his bestfriend... im wondering if our neighbor have spotted an extra camera man in their BTS *wink* *wink* 

BTW is there anyone here who's going to watch the CNBLUE Concert in SG? :

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

girls 

vote for cnblue please

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote16_result&vote=15

emotionalstar2218

said:

akazukin02

said:

hmmm correction @emotionalstar2218 there's a ship who is 300% sure their OTP is truly madly deeply inlove with each other and that they've been dating for months now.. JOKE!!! =))

[size=2]

[/size][size=2]

Yong Hwa confirmed Shin Hye attends their concerts, we have been called delusional by others before now we are vindicated. They always support each other maybe in the future he can also spill how he supported his bestfriend... im wondering if our neighbor have spotted an extra camera man in their BTS *wink* *wink* 

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

BTW is there anyone here who's going to watch the CNBLUE Concert in SG? 

[/size]

:

Maybe im so "high" today.LOL May i know who is @FloweryB? May u delurk yourself and join us as well?I saw your name who flag our @emotionalstar2218's post. Maybe u r new and dont know much about some funtions or meanings of some buttons. Just tell us, @Dooliers here r very friendly to welcome & help you.:)
Nice day all!!!
Love @Dooliers!

Daebak3!.some picture revealed that tiffany snsd nickhun 2pm are dating!sorry i dont know how can make this news as a spoiler.mianhae chingu.hope uri otp have a brave to reveal that too.but we dont claim them dating 100% or 200% or 300%.friendship is important than it..its more fun to be dooliers! /:)

NurIzzS said: Daebak3!.some picture revealed that tiffany snsd nickhun 2pm are dating!sorry i dont know how can make this news as a spoiler.mianhae chingu.hope uri otp have a brave to reveal that too.but we dont claim them dating 100% or 200% or 300%.friendship is important than it..its more fun to be dooliers! /:)

Guest ShilohB

Maybe im so "high" today.
LOL 
May i know who is @FloweryB? May u delurk yourself and join us as well?
I saw your name who flag our @emotionalstar2218's post. Maybe u r new and dont know much about some funtions or meanings of some buttons. Just tell us, @Dooliers here r very friendly to welcome & help you.
:)

Nice day all!!!

Love @Dooliers!

It is not the 1st time....we have few of people open new acc just to OT or flag our posts here...what's wrong with them...insecure or really OFF in technology?? Pls be mature and dont act like kids.. if u dont know, then 'ask'.. or 'read' the rules & the how to's....let's have some peace here..

Dooliers. ..pls dont do what others do to us...we are not them. Let them be what they are born to be.. we just "Let it go....Let it go...." kkkkkkkkk

remember this: what goes around, comes around :))

Guest aliceblue

Please don't mind this post.... I just want to try to make a spoiler....lol

pizapcom13965783856251_zpsd0418b98.jpg

Yeaaayyy, i did it! kekeekkeee.... *sillyme*

Thanks to @Britney-ShilohB ^^

3bikinokobuta

said: @cikbella‌ Hi dear, an addition to your "pillows", how about a "walking-talking" pillow when Lee Shin piggy backed Gyu Won when she was drunk? Oh, maybe that's already considered as a "bed" haha! Tried to post the pic but failed, techie stuff too much for this ahjuma....

Guest sheshel

So I googled the latest news about Tiffany and Nichkhun and saw some pictures as evidences they are dating. Apparently, there are pics taken as couple stuffs like shoes, cellphone case, and bracelets :) now that they are revealed to be dating, I guess the evidences are proven to be true. My point is... Dooley have a lot of evidences similar to them like the pair of Jordans and the yellow cellphone case and a lot more . Kekekek! Maybe there's possibility they could be more...Ok I'll stop sorry for being delulu.:)

Guest ShilohB

Please don't mind this post.... I just want to try to make a spoiler....lol

pizapcom13965783856251_zpsd0418b98.jpg

yeah...you've got it..sorry coz I just read your pm.and when I want to reply, u already post. .. :))

Love your creation...

Guest greenfrisbee

sheshel said: So I googled the latest news about Tiffany and Nichkhun and saw some pictures as evidences they are dating. Apparently, there are pics taken as couple stuffs like shoes, cellphone case, and bracelets :) now that they are revealed to be dating, I guess the evidences are proven to be true. My point is... Dooley have a lot of evidences similar to them like the pair of Jordans and the yellow cellphone case and a lot more . Kekekek! Ok sorry for being delulu.:)

Guest tasyayh

mizzbolmae said: dear my fellow dooliers...

am i the only one who think 1:32 part of this vid also one of Unreleased scene *Heartstrings*...?? correct me if am wrong....
;):D i just love their sweetness on that part...kyeoptaa..!! PD nim should included those part on HS.... no..??
~X( ~X(... mianhae... kkkk~~~
^:)^ :P ;;)

ccto

Archived