The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShilohB

3bikinokobuta said: @akazukin‌02 Hi dear are you from SG? You going to the boys' concert?? I can't go because I broke my leg huhuhu....if you're going, do enjoy yourself and send my love to the boys!!!! Sorijilo!!!!!!

1535023_654020254635790_1588270018_n.jpg
#WeWantToSeeYouTogether  #YongShinForever

park shin hye kiss of angel in manila Prescon (March 15,2013)

"She admitted that she is close to Jung Yong Hwa having starred with him in two dramas, the second being "Heartstrings" She was then asked whether she keeps in contact with Yong Hwa, being close to him, and she says, "We still talk to each other, sometimes we both call each other from time to time. But both of us have busy schedules, it's difficult for us to meet. And Yonghwa is busy with his music right now."

ctto via YongShin FB FP
lool @Britney-ShilohB that black cat was cute ;)) ;)) ;))

Guest ShilohB

@ kimsoyeon18 waa...my fren...happy now that u r back :))

Now our thread is alive...thanks 4 always being here....yep, that cat was so cute right??

shinhye is really beautiful no doubt theres so many guys who admired her. aside from being so friendly to everyone, her friendship to each co-star is undeniable?

Hi @JenniferG I guess u r a PSH fan...me too...i adore her very much..thanks 4 stopping by here

we welcome everyone here...but keep in mind that ths is a PSH&JYH thread..we shipped them not anyone else..even though sometimes we r being delusional but we always put our feet on the ground.Their friendship is 100% REAL :))

we don't claim that they r really2 dating & 300% sure of it or saying YS is real..

Hello dooliers!!! I've been lurking in this thread since 2012  :\"> I want to share my story about how I discovered our dooley couple  :P Here it goes~In march 2011, I watched my very first k-drama "You're Beautiful" which was recommended to me by a friend. Throughout the drama, I felt very bad for shinwoo and I kept wishing go minam would choose him. Not because I liked the couple but because I found shinwoo sweet (and hot lol). 
After I finished the drama, I googled the handsome actor who played shinwoo and found out he was in a band. I discovered cnblue and became a fan, I started to watch all the variety shows yonghwa was in. Ofcourse, I watched WGM too lol. I had second hand embarrassment watching that show. They were so awkward and as the show went on I disliked his on-screen wife more and more. The only things I enjoyed about that show was yonghwa's playful personality and cnblue boys appearances. Anyways, I searched for yonghwa/cnblue news and I found out he was coming in another drama with the same actress! I got so excited because I really wanted shinwoo to get the girl and now it becoming true :x So, while waiting for the drama, I checked YAB bts and I was really surprised at how close the two were! To me, it seemed like they were attracted to each other cuz the way they acted around each other was different than how they were with others esp shin hye. Her friendship with each boy was different. With hongki, it was like a platonic friendship...with geunsuk, it was like older bro/younger sis friendship...however, with yonghwa, it was flirty type of friendship. 
Then, hearstrings happened. In the photoshoot and bts, you could see they were STILL very close...he even gave her flowers on stage. When I was watching hs, I saw yh-sh not lee shin-lee gyuwon lol. So, after finishing hs, I officially became a doolier and stalked this thread religiously lol. Honestly, I'm not the delulu type so I wouldn't believe they are dating until they confirm it themselves or get caught. I DO believe in their friendship though! I hope their friendship lasts forever! If they are dating or date in the future, I will be very happy. If they date other ppl, I will still support them individually and cherish their beautiful friendship :x
Lastly, I don't feel threatened by their other ships AT ALL. Yongseo was so awkward from the start till the end and got even more awkward after wgm ended plus yonghwa called her a "colleague" not a friend lol. He is more comfortable with other snsd members than her so I don't see anything to worry about. Now, about minshin...sh is friendly with all her co-stars so there is no surprise that you see her playing around with the cast member (including minho). And that passionate kiss does not mean anything...it was just work. If having a passionate kiss means they like each other then all the celebs who have bed scenes are dating lol. I don't see attraction between either of the couples so I don't care.
Just be humble, level headed and support their friendship! Love you guys!!! :-*

Guest sheshel

@katie19 Welcome to our humble thread!:) nice to read how you fell in love with our Dooley couple. It felt like reading my first post when I was still a newbie!:)

And btw I am celebrating for my 201st post.hahaha! Exclusively for Dooley thread except for a couple of post from another thread in the past hahahaha! Ooops sorry for being honest but that was during the airing of another drama.lol

Guest sheshel

Now I got promoted to Superstar.lol!

Ok going back to spazzing...sorry Dooliers for being too excited. I'm an ahjumma exclusively shipping Yong and Shin. <3

Guest ShilohB

@katie19 thanks for your posts.... =D>
it-only-takes-a-moment-to-say-thank-you- ctto

hopefully we all here can take her opinion & think wisely abt what she said...
we don't need to be a hardcore Dooliers ranting here & there telling people that they are real & even shoved it in their face abt our fandom everytime they have a concert...pls respect their Music & their Work..
and I m with @katie19 when she said that she was not threatened abt the other ship. It was WORK & nothing else. Let the 'Sisters' be in their own 'kingdom' of 'fan-fiction' as long as WE are standing here together & be humble. We can be delusional sometimes (just for FUN) but always be rational....

Guest mizzbolmae

i don't know y... really really really love to rewatch this bts again n again... nver get boring at all... the way our handsome yonghwa stared his/our princess.. awwwwww... am speechless... n smile like an idiot here.... haha..did u guys felt the same like i do..?? sorry.... kkkkk~~~~~ =P~ :\"> :x :\">

:-\" \:D/ ccto :-*

Archived