The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

hmmm correction @emotionalstar2218 there's a ship who is 300% sure their OTP is truly madly deeply inlove with each other and that they've been dating for months now.. JOKE!!! =))

Yong Hwa confirmed Shin Hye attends their concerts, we have been called delusional by others before now we are vindicated. They always support each other maybe in the future he can also spill how he supported his bestfriend... im wondering if our neighbor have spotted an extra camera man in their BTS *wink* *wink* 

BTW is there anyone here who's going to watch the CNBLUE Concert in SG? :-B

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetbabo

Hi, I am kinda silent lurker here,

:D

TBH, I am not really a big fan of YAB but strangely I like YH-SH chemistry since then...I know PSH is really close to all her Anjell members but the vibe is different. With JGS she gives this brotherly vibe, with LHK strong bonding in genuine fren zone, and with these 2, she is just one of the boys.

However with YH, fren zone or more she made it obvious she's a girl-he's a boy kind of friendship, other words they are more flirty with each other than they ever do with other people...SH touch YH anywhere and everywhere and he let her but when I see him with idol girls in variety show or concert backstage, or with his other co stars he is very careful abt skinship even if he's friendly with them.

Same goes with PSH, now if both have bf and gf other than each other, can their partners stand watching JH-SH real life skinship?

Sure rumors outbreak made them more careful but they never go out of their way to kill the rumors either. In fact at times I even wonder if YH voluntarily 'sharing' more info is his intention to really kill the rumors or his way trying to evade the question and/or make it seems he's denying but not putting it off completely... especially the one when explain how PSH end up sitting with his mom at CNblue concert, I mean for heaven sake they only mention abt YH-SH rumors but never specific which one, but he voluntarily explain, saying how his mom saw PSH, then ask her to sit with them (YH's mom & dad), so I was like :-? :-?  :-?  Hmmmm...Wasnt this a rock concert? wud people go alone for this kind of concert, or any kind of concert for that matter, especially a girl? Wudnt it be more fun going with a few more friends, then they can scream their heart out together? JYH is her best friend, and so are the rest of CNBlue members, even if YH gave her a ticket, she can always ask him to get her a couple more tickets rite? So why wud she attend the concert alone? I dunno how's the sitting arrangement there, but usually with seat tickets its numbered rite? Usually for each members they were given some tickets for them to invite their friends & family, rite & usually tickets were given in batch, meaning YH's tickets wud be close together, same goes to other members, but SH was seated in the same row as his parents. So again why wud she attend the concert alone? Unless she is his sumone, that she'll stay with him backstage, watch the concert with his family, then after the concert she's with him again, of cos there's no need for her to be with friends since she has plan before & after the concert with the performers  :-j

Also watching back interviews with CNBLUE boys, also all the obvious teasing during a formal awards I have strange feeling that most people in the the industry knows the the truth behind their 'close friendship' but they played along since both are not ready to publicized their relationship, also its hard for papparazzi to caught them since they either caught in a group or they just shrug it as their close friendship..other than practically caught them making out, what else havent we seen them doing in real life   ;))

Thanku soooo much for coming here n posting ur views . Sometimes we dooliers could be biased in judging things but coming form u i think i still am not quite delusional

u could feel all those things too...

Now as others pointed above tht she came with japanse fans. That is true but they were in the moon zone ( given special tretment ).but you are right tht in a rock concert she cud hv invited friends . Even she cud hang out with ftisland or her gfs like soojin meeso or others . The thing is yh explanation of passing by his mom and his mom being friendly is quite lame..i know he cant give anyother explanation on tv. This makes me curious .2 seats on their left were empty as if

they were already booked .

But what i am scared of is she will not sit wd his mom anymore n will b bringing friends in april con.cz if she sits again tht will pretty much confirm their status

Guest ShilohB

akazukin02 said: hmmm correction @emotionalstar2218 there's a ship who is 300% sure their OTP is truly madly deeply inlove with each other and that they've been dating for months now.. JOKE!!! =))
Yong Hwa confirmed Shin Hye attends their concerts, we have been called delusional by others before now we are vindicated. They always support each other maybe in the future he can also spill how he supported his bestfriend... im wondering if our neighbor have spotted an extra camera man in their BTS *wink* *wink* 
BTW is there anyone here who's going to watch the CNBLUE Concert in SG? :-B

shout out to @lxands  thank you for your unbiased post and welcome here BTW.. my fellow Dooliers already echoed my thoughts i have nothing more to add.. i would love to read more of your POV about our Dooley please do visit us more often.. :)

@sweetbabo that could be the case or she will still watch since it's already a public knowledge that she attends CNBLUE concerts. Maybe Yong Hwa purposely said something about it so the public will no longer be surprised if ever she will be at their concert at least now she will no longer have to rush going out to avoid being seen.

Guest mizzbolmae

@aliceblue @kimsoyeon18 Thanks dear for welcoming me into this big happy dooliers family...
:-h n yeah... i made those pic myself.. am i look to obses towards them..?? its obvious rite..?? hehee... mianhae... i really love their closeness n i adore all dooliers bcoz from what i observe.. dooliers more rational when its comes to give an evidence.. not toooo delulu.. seriously... so am glad n proud to b one of it....
=D> :-* n keep on going guys... my full support to our couple n u guys... Hwaiting...!!

@Britney-ShilohB Thank u for remindin' about the rules...as a newbie... i didn't know it has those rules if u didn't mention that again... kkkkk~~~ gumawo

so Yes... LETS VOTESSSSS....!!!!! hwaitinggg...!!!
:-bd
[-O< :x

Guest IvesIvy

This is how true friend cares and support each other. " CLOSE FRIEND" :)

2009 - YAB Days..He's Beautiful.."You're Beautiful"
pizap.com10.5853258557617664139651451343

2010 - Bluetory Concert Debut in Seoul
" Cheer and Support their CLOSE Friend..
pizap.com10.9177486076951027139607825985

2011 - Heartstring Teledrama
"Friends are CLOSER and CLOSER again.."
pizap.com10.3183452049270272139651211751

2012 - Heartstring Japan Fan Meeting
"This is it~~miss each other so much ^^^ "
pizap.com10.7683732886798681396514009312

2013 - Both of them tackle and denied about their dating rumors

2014 - Can't Stop SH Messages
                                        images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ97gjp0OcurqA8l4SB-Aw         

2014 - Yonghwa Appeared in Radio Star & Revealed Shinhye often attended their concert.

sddefault.jpg

So, again jump into conclusion just by ourselves..whatever things happened, done, did, do, or comes in the future..let it be..let them break and reveal just in time for what is real for that behind CLOSE FRIENDS thought.. " we are close friends" :) YOngShin as always!

Guest IvesIvy

@D :x :x liers..  So much fun reading all your POVs :) ♥ok, we'll sing together now.. ♥  :-/ 

class="lyric-song-head" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font: normal normal bold 13px/normal 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 19px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; "Wanna Be Like U ♥♥♥♥
Let's make a run 
From all we know 
We'll find a way and get back stronger again 
Too many times 
I've wondered why 
I feel ashamed only to be around 

I'm living a lie, 
But trying to find a way 
Out of this 

I wanna feel. I wanna bleed 
I wanna live like there's no tomorrow 
I wanna scream out in the night 
I wanna make love like there's no tomorrow 
I wanna be like you 

Let's run away into the dark 
We'll find a light 
And get back stronger again 
I'll get around I'll come around 
I'll stay awake 
Cause I am dying for more 

Been living a lie more than a lifetime 
Now I see 

I wanna be like you 
I wanna be like you 
I wanna be like you 
I wanna be like you 
I wanna be like you 

I wanna be like you 

@emotionalstar2

About Shin Hye attending their concert, I think during Blue Moon Concert she attended the concert with her Japanese fans. On that day, it was the first day of her Morning Calm Village fan meeting for her Japanese fans. (Maybe watching Blue Moon concert is part of their fan meeting? Not 100% sure about this)

Now, the more I'm curious the reason why she abandon her Japanese fans to sit with YH's mom  :D

Becos in usual scenario when meeting a platonic close friends parents, it wud be sumthing like this :
Fren's mom : Oh hi, you are here too, tonite..
The Fren : Yes Auntie, cant make it tomorrow nite...
Fren mom : Come site here together with us...
The Fren : Its okay Auntie, I'm here with them/frens/fans...

Now was it truly she went there together with her Japanese fans but then sit separately from them or was it just an excuse?  :-/  of cos there must be some evidence that she's with her Japanese fans at the concert, however the one that I saw was the one she's alone sitting with YH's parents along with the other CNBlue members' family down the row...

Of cos as all have been saying, its just speculation from our side, but then again there's no other strange girl siting with YH's parents other than PSH rite? Maybe its true YH has no gf at the moment but I wonder where SH will be if he does & she's not SH?  :-w

@kimsoyeon18    :)   @akazukino  ;)   @silvergate08   :)

:-h  :-h 

@sweetbabo
Of cos she wudnt dare sit with his mom again unless she wanna get  %-(  but that wudnt stop her from helping out CNBlue in their dressing room, backstage rite  ;;)  And we only have to be patient for another few months before YH spill it out somewhere  :-j  just like last time when he was ask abt female celebrity being in their room backstage...all he has to do, just like the rest of CNBlue boys, was to keep a straight face & deny to the end but his twitching lips cant stop spilling things abt PSH even with the slightest nudge by the host  =))  good for us of cos  ;) 

Guest ShilohB

akazukin02 said: shout out to @lxands  thank you for your unbiased post and welcome here BTW.. my fellow Dooliers already echoed my thoughts i have nothing more to add.. i would love to read more of your POV about our Dooley please do visit us more often.. :)
@sweetbabo that could be the case or she will still watch since it's already a public knowledge that she attends CNBLUE concerts. Maybe Yong Hwa purposely said something about it so the public will no longer be surprised if ever she will be at their concert at least now she will no longer have to rush going out to avoid being seen.

Guest emotionalstar2218

lxands said: @emotionalstar2

About Shin Hye attending their concert, I think during Blue Moon Concert she attended the concert with her Japanese fans. On that day, it was the first day of her Morning Calm Village fan meeting for her Japanese fans. (Maybe watching Blue Moon concert is part of their fan meeting? Not 100% sure about this)

Now, the more I'm curious the reason why she abandon her Japanese fans to sit with YH's mom  :D

Becos in usual scenario when meeting a platonic close friends parents, it wud be sumthing like this :
Fren's mom : Oh hi, you are here too, tonite..
The Fren : Yes Auntie, cant make it tomorrow nite...
Fren mom : Come site here together with us...
The Fren : Its okay Auntie, I'm here with them/frens/fans...

Now was it truly she went there together with her Japanese fans but then sit separately from them or was it just an excuse?  :-/  of cos there must be some evidence that she's with her Japanese fans at the concert, however the one that I saw was the one she's alone sitting with YH's parents along with the other CNBlue members' family down the row...

Of cos as all have been saying, its just speculation from our side, but then again there's no other strange girl siting with YH's parents other than PSH rite? Maybe its true YH has no gf at the moment but I wonder where SH will be if he does & she's not SH?  :-w

@kimsoyeon18    :)   @akazukino  ;)   @silvergate08   :)

:-h  :-h 

@sweetbabo
Of cos she wudnt dare sit with his mom again unless she wanna get  %-(  but that wudnt stop her from helping out CNBlue in their dressing room, backstage rite  ;;)  And we only have to be patient for another few months before YH spill it out somewhere  :-j  just like last time when he was ask abt female celebrity being in their room backstage...all he has to do, just like the rest of CNBlue boys, was to keep a straight face & deny to the end but his twitching lips cant stop spilling things abt PSH even with the slightest nudge by the host  =))  good for us of cos  ;) 

Guest emotionalstar2218

Park Shin Hye is 1 of the 15 Vera Girls of Salvatore Ferragamo's 35th Anniversary Special
  BkSa_jcCIAERsUc.jpg
http://www.vogue.co.kr/content/view_05.asp?menu_id=02010100&c_idx=012007020000086

Guest ShilohB

OMO !!!! some lurkers here??? waeyo????

hopefully my spoiler didnt attract anyone.... (dont take it seriously [-O< pls God - make them believe what I just say)

Well, u are FREE to lurk..& just pass by...ok??? or else...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lX8LA5V2dGk/T6ba7_D3qWI/AAAAAAAACdo/sFc7psWVH3Q/s1600/cat-filing-nails.gif  ctto

Guest 3bikinokobuta

@Akazukin‌ Hi dear are you from SG? You going to the boys' concert?? I can't go because I broke my leg huhuhu....if you're going, do enjoy yourself and send my love to the boys!!!! Sorijilo!!!!!!

Park Shin Hye Becomes The New Muse Of “Mamonde”
park-shin-hye.jpg?w=600
Park Shin Hye is chosen as the new brand ambassador the make-up label "Mamonde".
Because of her natural beauty, exceptional talent, and innocent image, Park Shin Hye has been chosen by the brand "Mamonde" to represent their make-up products, in line with their current theme "Invented by Flowers".
On having Park Shin Hye as their model, representatives from "Mamonde" said, "Being represented by someone like Park Shin Hye, an actress who shows the liveliness and active lifestyle of a young woman, we're firmly moving forward with our young and innocent image."
They also expressed that with Park Shin Hye leading their company's brand image, "Mamonde" will be able to widen its reach and attract more women to try their products.
Meanwhile, the actress is currently preparing for her upcoming historical film "The Tailors".
kdramastars
congrats ms dooley another cf for her

Archived