The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest MISSMOON

shinhye unnie was the first to put make on yonghwa. why not to tell the artist to put on u? the artist would make more beautiful than shinhye? or u r enjoying that shinhye is the one who put make up on u.tumblr_lyvustABwR1r2n17yo1_250.giftumblr_lyvustABwR1r2n17yo2_250.giftumblr_lyvustABwR1r2n17yo3_250.giftumblr_lyvustABwR1r2n17yo4_250.giftumblr_lyvustABwR1r2n17yo5_250.giftumblr_lyvustABwR1r2n17yo6_250.gifcr:boicefreeonekiss

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jyhpsh

I want to repost one of yongshin's old moments when he was filming WGM in 2010

shinhye is always the first person ,oppa think of, to listen to his songs & support him. he always want her to support him & be beside him <3. LoooooL I think shinhye listened to all of his songs before us. Look to her advices to his wife :) , seriously no girl can understand yonghwa like unnie

>cr as tagged

@MISSMOON‌: actually i could not sense any good advise from Shinhye if i were that young girl hehehe. Luckily, it was just tv show, otherwise how can any new wife stand to listen such well understanding from other beautiful girl with teased voice aiming to him. Meanwhile he kept smiling happily already from moment he started thinking of calling to beautiful close friend and up to that conversation end he did not look at new wife even once. Poor new wife. She should blame writer for making unsual sence. Is there any just married husband want to call to female friend at night to show off his happiness then enjoy that conversation and give no glance to his new wife? Or i am the one getting blame for my delulu in this case :))

Ps: quoting n typing may have many mistake since i'm using phone now. Sorry for that. I will fix them later, asap.

Guest sheshel

Kyaaaaa I want to watch Heartstrings again :( the DVD package is also a bit pricey but there's probably more BTS in there.

And the movie...Kyaaaaa

Guest jyhpsh

By “friend” Yonghwa means being on equal footing. She doesn’t call him “oppa” even though she is younger and is free to troll him as much as she likes. Can you imagine Shinhye calling him “Yonghwa oppa~” instead of “Yonghwa ya!!!”? LOL

What else he can do since he love to find romantic in friendship ;)?

Guest sheshel

A friendly reminder to all Dooliers :) please avoid posting anything that would trigger any fan wars. We are friendly Dooley burgers and we ship peacefully.kekeke!

Guest MISSMOON

guys what is so awesome abt our couple is that somehow "all starlight angels love yonghwa & all boices love shinhye, bcz of their awesome relation & the way they support each other".

hmm i was watching kaichou maid sama all day it pop my crazy imagination head that i want kdrama version of it xD
i posted on my twitter
my Dream Someday 
#YongShinForKaichouMaidSamaKDrama
just for fun ok kkkk
Park Shin Hye As Ayuzawa Misaki(do you think this role will fit for shin hye if ever xD)Bj6Oev_CIAAny9X.jpg
Jung YongHwa As Takumi Usui(i think this role will fit for yonghwa because usui a handsome serious type)
Bj6PYWHCUAANwN8.jpg

WHAT DO YOU THINK????Bj6R4ZqCYAABf2e.jpg

lool xD tell me tell me

Archived