The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ormie

sweetbabo said: @greenfrisbee‌ and @iheartxv‌ u guys are craking me up .. haahaha @greenfrisbee‌ your gif on previous page is giving me tooooo many feeeels Why cuz yonghwa CANT STOP GIGGLING WHEN HEZ COMPARING THT BEAR TO SHINHYE ( he s laughing becz he thinks theres a similarity in real life too ) Also i was watching this latest interview of yonghwa on radio U guys should watch it toooo Herez excerpt Interviewr says tht i wss talking to yonghwa about zoo . Do u like zoo .he asked abt some animal .yh says ACTUALLY I LIKE BEAR giggles and interviewr also giggles and askes yh again u like bear . Yh giggles and said yes . Interviewr is like ohh why beacuse U LIKE ITS APPEARANCE . Yh is kinda embarassd and said yes . Interviewr is like suddendly i am reminded of BEAR WOMAN . =)) I CAN HEAR JINGE CRYING LOL Ps . I think i have posted abt this before too . Hahhaha .. cant get over it . Please guys watch it . Its subbed .

Guest yongshindooleyforever

How are you today my dear family?  :D I miss yongshin and heartstrings again... actually every day <3 :D I want to watch HEARTSTRINGS THE MOVIE... :'( haaa I am sooo jealous I wish I can go to korea and meet them in person *dooleysional* mode on  :)) 'dooleysional' is the adjective  that I learnt new from here hahaha and it seems so useful and I had gain my knowledge hahaha.. who else miss yongshin?   :-h

Talking about bear

image-942A_53369C64.jpg

image-7B8D_53369C64.jpg

Both of them have Rilakkuma. Yong hwa pic is from article Simpsons mania but why he places Rilakkuma behind those simpsons on his bed 

;) 

goodeve :)
part 1 and 2 of weekly idol english subs
[VID/ENG SUB] *UPDATED* 140319 CNBLUE Weekly Idol Parts 1-2 FULL
Cr CNBlueUSA
Part 1 Full http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1jsm4s_eng-sub-140319-cnblue-weekly-idol-part-1-full_music#from=embediframe
Part 2 Full http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1kaiyw_eng-sub-140326-cnblue-weekly-idol-part-2-full_music#from=embediframe

Park Shin Hye's appearance in Infinity Challenge
Credits to MBC Ent

10155207_10152131546002961_1736614133_n.

did you notice the host of infinity challenge have connection to yonghwa xD
one is the host of radio star one is the host of running man correct me if im wrong :P
shin hye dance here perfectly thats why yonghwa loves her dances he said shin hye is better than other girl groups :x :x :x
she dance sistar's alone

Guest MISSMOON

I want to repost one of yongshin's old moments when he was filming WGM in 2010. how can unnie understand him this much >>> jung mom was right when she said shinhye is the best candidate to be his wife. Yonghwa called  Park Shin Hye and told her to check the song he composed with his wife " a Banmal song ". shinhye is always the first person ,oppa think of, to listen to his songs & support him. he always want her to support him & be beside him <3. LoooooL I think shinhye listened to all of his songs before us. + Look to her advices to his wife :) , seriously no girl can understand yonghwa like unnie.

tumblr_lepo9wkcDS1qdriir.jpg

tumblr_lepoa7gvT51qdriir.jpg

tumblr_lepoakrJ8w1qdriir.jpg

tumblr_lepoc8npGj1qdriir.jpg

tumblr_lepocmVkpt1qdriir.jpg

tumblr_lepoczSkS51qdriir.jpg

tumblr_lepodflbcm1qdriir.jpg

tumblr_lepoduwDbt1qdriir.jpg

tumblr_lepoednmgo1qdriir.jpg

tumblr_lepoetEk7f1qdriir.jpg

tumblr_lepofmAek31qdriir.jpg

tumblr_lepofzlWLV1qdriir.jpg

cr : anjell international tumblr

banmalsongeng.jpgcr as tagged

Guest MISSMOON

tumblr_m26by19Ewm1rrvgozo1_r3_250.giftumblr_m26by19Ewm1rrvgozo2_r3_250.giftumblr_m26by19Ewm1rrvgozo3_r2_250.giftumblr_m26by19Ewm1rrvgozo4_r2_250.gif

By “friend” Yonghwa means being on equal footing. She doesn’t call him “oppa” even though she is younger and is free to troll him as much as she likes. Can you imagine Shinhye calling him “Yonghwa oppa~” instead of “Yonghwa ya!!!”? LOL

cr:yong-shin

Archived