The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest NurA1430293570

Hallo everyone :) i know this thread since 3 months ago, but i don't know how to join in here, so i've been silent lucker. But finally, i can join in here now.
Britney-ShilohB said: I have something to spazz but cant show it here....
It was quite annoying if u see it but Mr Dooley makes one thing CLEARLY & OBVIOUS..
kekekekeke..
PM me if u want to see it.kekkekeke

:)) Yong HYE???

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi to all the super awesome dooliers all over the globe. Just got back from a dentist appointment and got hungry so I decided to drop by to the nearest Mcdo. I ordered burger and immediately thought of everyone here!!! :) now I am craving for some iced americano. Haha!!!

Congrats to Cnblue for their well-deserved win in mubank. Hopefully more to come as their promo activities come to an end. The YongJoon hug was just epic!!! Lolz.

Hi @NurA! Welcome to the wonderful dooley world... Let's spazz and just pretty much end up really healthy with all the burgers and coffee we get to consume everyday because of our dooley couple. Btw, love ur profile pic...

Happy weekends everyone!

Guest IvesIvy

@dooliers
Don't think it seriously, Falling Slowly of Jung Yong Hwa..
back then his virtual marriage..this was the hit song for WGM couple
and this was so sweet since then..This is Yong sang Falling Slowly after
his operation..So Sweet.. but..but.. and but..Falling slowly on chamdangdeng111
maybe is for someOne to like ..like ~~~ms.dooley~~~~ just saying and
yongshin forever no matter what..

Guest greenfrisbee

Today is part 2 of heartstrings movie version!!...can you believe this drama will be 3* (WOW) years old soon and there's a movie version lately?!
tumblr_m66hujyMFT1qc71gxo1_400.gif
tumblr_m66hujyMFT1qc71gxo2_400.gif

#btsthrowback

tumblr_lzrfs149hb1rnlyi2o1_250.giftumblr_lzrfs149hb1rnlyi2o2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_lzrfs149hb1rnlyi2o3_250.giftumblr_lzrfs149hb1rnlyi2o4_250.gif

Guest mycha26

hi guys,
can you tell me where I can watch 'Cheongdamdong 111' season 2 in English subs tittle? 
thank you. Have a great weekend

Guest IvesIvy

Chamdangdeong 111 final episode #8

It's shows on how Mr. Congressman Jung Yong Hwa got an award :))

@dooliers - anyone there for eng sub for video Chamdangdeon Ep 8. final episode.

Hosted by:dailymotion Chamdangdeong Ep.8 - no eng sub yet.

Guest greenfrisbee

sweetbabo said: I was watching chamdeongdong111 n flying epi 3 and YONGHWA SANG A BIT OF FALLING SLOWLY. Its the song from once ost . If i remember correctly SH said in her japan fm tht this was one of her FAv Songs She wanted a man to senerade this Also recently during japanese arena tour i think yonghwa sang this song during his GREEDY MAN days haha Its bffs fav song Someone correct me please if above info is wrong ..goodnight

Guest iheartxv

Sometimes I wonder what Yonghwa will do if he asked "Do you know Heartstrings?" and received "No" as a reply. I think he would have a heart attack. Don't worry Yongie, we all know Heartstrings <3333

Guest sweetbabo

@greenfrisbee‌ and @iheartxv‌ u guys are craking me up .. haahaha

@greenfrisbee‌ your gif on previous page is giving me tooooo many feeeels

Why cuz yonghwa CANT STOP GIGGLING WHEN HEZ COMPARING THT BEAR TO SHINHYE ( he s laughing becz he thinks theres a similarity in real life too )

Also i was watching this latest interview of yonghwa on radio

U guys should watch it toooo

Herez excerpt

Interviewr says tht i wss talking to yonghwa about zoo . Do u like zoo .he asked abt some animal .yh says ACTUALLY I LIKE BEAR

giggles and interviewr also giggles and askes yh again u like bear . Yh giggles and said yes . Interviewr is like ohh why beacuse U LIKE ITS APPEARANCE . Yh is kinda embarassd and said yes . Interviewr is like suddendly i am reminded of BEAR WOMAN . =))

I CAN HEAR JINGE CRYING LOL

Ps . I think i have posted abt this before too . Hahhaha .. cant get over it . Please guys watch it . Its subbed .

Guest IvesIvy

CNBLUE CONCERT
just to share and have fun a little bit :)

**BLUETORY - CNBLUE DEBUT CONCERT
in SEOUL - 2010
This is how ANJELL support CNBLUE/JungYongHwa

pizap.com10.9177486076951027139607825985

A nice and supportive friends..

**BLUESTORM CONCERT in SEOUL - 2011

A series of funny tweeting between Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Seok amused fans as they teased each other regarding CNBLUE’s concert invitation. Jung Yonghwa concluded the antics with his KakaoTalk chat with Geun Seok.

Earlier this morning ShinHye tweeted this:-

@ssinz 오전에 오는 한강도 좋네.. 아침 일찍 와보고싶다.. 과연 내가 6시에 일어나서 한강을 올 것인지.. 두둥;; 앗! 오늘 씨엔블루 콘서트네요. 용화,민혁~~ 씨엔블루 흥해라~~~~ 응 ㅇㅅㅇ?

[Trans] It’s nice to be at Han River in the morning..I wanted to come here to have a look early in the morning.. woke up at 6am and arrived.;; Today is CNBLUE’s concert! Yonghwa, Minhyuk~~CNBLUE big hit~~~~okㅇㅅㅇ?

Archived