The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

silvergate08 said: hello to all @dooliers its been a long time since a read a fanfiction.

can you recommend me some good ones and their links please

im having trouble sleeping nowadays, i want to read one before i go to sleep and have a wonderful dreams of our dooley couple LOL

thanks in advance :)

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheimen23

Hi everyone, I've been a silent lurker since before the thread even reach 100 pages...yup...that long...so if you are worried about others who jumped to other ship, then it means that they are not loyal at all..I love reading all your posts and comments..it made my day...and@silvergate08,I am addicted too in reading fanfiction..I usually go to asian fanfiction , just type yongshin, and you will see a lot of fanfiction about them.. Sometimes I can't stop reading until I finished the whole story, even sleeping at 3-4 in the morning just to finished it...lastly, to my fellow Dooliers, you are not alone...there are more silent lurker like me who are spazzing with you...thanks for making this thread alive...fighting!!!!

Guest silvergate08

whenever i listen to this song, i feel its perfect love song for our couple :\"> :\">

please see the highlighted lyrics, my fave part

We Could Be in Love

Be still my heart
Lately its mind is on its own
It would go far and wide
Just to be near you

Even the stars shine a bit
Bright I've noticed
When you're close to me
Still it remains a mystery

Anyone who seen us
Knows what's going on between us
It doesn't take a genius
To read between the lines, ohh

And it's not just wishful thinking
Or only me who's dreaming
I know what these are symptoms of
We could be in love

I ask myself why
I sleep like a baby through the night
Maybe it helps to know
You'll be there tomorrow

Don't open my eyes, ohh
I'll wake from the spell I'm under
Makes me wonder how, tell me how?
I could live without you now

And what about the laughter
The happy ever after
Like voices of sweet angels
Calling out our names

We could be in love

All my life I have dreamed of this
But I could not see your face
Don't ask why two such distant stars
Can fall right into place

We could be in love

Oh, it doesn't take a genius
To know what these are symptoms of
We could be, ohh
We could be, we could be in love

Could be in
We could be in love

Guest sweetbabo

I was watching chamdeongdong111 n flying epi 3 and YONGHWA SANG A BIT OF FALLING SLOWLY.

Its the song from once ost .

If i remember correctly SH said in her japan fm tht this was one of her FAv Songs

She wanted a man to senerade this

Also recently during japanese arena tour i think yonghwa sang this song during his GREEDY MAN days haha

Its bffs fav song

Someone correct me please if above info is wrong ..goodnight

Guest 3bikinokobuta

@Silvergate08 There is a FMV on YouTube using this song, one of my favorite too.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rB4j3tuKGVg

Guest 3bikinokobuta

I was watching chamdeongdong111 n flying epi 3 and YONGHWA SANG A BIT OF FALLING SLOWLY.

Its the song from once ost .

If i remember correctly SH said in her japan fm tht this was one of her FAv Songs

She wanted a man to senerade this

Also recently during japanese arena tour i think yonghwa sang this song during his GREEDY MAN days haha

Its bffs fav song

Someone correct me please if above info is wrong ..goodnight

Not yet watched CDD but YH did sing Falling Slowly during Japan Arena Tour in Hiroshima last year

Guest ShilohB

sweetbabo said: I was watching chamdeongdong111 n flying epi 3 and YONGHWA SANG A BIT OF FALLING SLOWLY. Its the song from once ost . If i remember correctly SH said in her japan fm tht this was one of her FAv Songs She wanted a man to senerade this Also recently during japanese arena tour i think yonghwa sang this song during his GREEDY MAN days haha Its bffs fav song Someone correct me please if above info is wrong ..goodnight

Guest tasyayh

I have something to spazz but cant show it here....

It was quite annoying if u see it but Mr Dooley makes one thing CLEARLY & OBVIOUS..

kekekekeke..

PM me if u want to see it.kekkekeke

:)) Yong HYE???

Hye..im newbie here..im a silent lucker since 2012..i realy want to know that secret.please pm me....

sweetbabo said: I was watching chamdeongdong111 n flying epi 3 and YONGHWA SANG A BIT OF FALLING SLOWLY. Its the song from once ost . If i remember correctly SH said in her japan fm tht this was one of her FAv Songs She wanted a man to senerade this Also recently during japanese arena tour i think yonghwa sang this song during his GREEDY MAN days haha Its bffs fav song Someone correct me please if above info is wrong ..goodnight

Guest aliceblue

Bj1ZYBeCIAAOXY6_zps41307b6d.jpg

Yeaayyy, they won!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! They deserved it... and yes, it's all about their music and their hard work, nothing else..... "JUST MUSIC" :)

by the way, i like YongJoon moment in MuBank yesterday....lol ;)) they're really close, i want them in Runningman again... and the dancing maknaes are cuuttteee..... love to see them laughing and happy like that... :x

anyway, Happy Weekend Dooliers.... and to all new members, WELCOME.....

Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments

Guest IvesIvy

silvergate08 said: hello to all @dooliers its been a long time since a read a fanfiction.

can you recommend me some good ones and their links please

im having trouble sleeping nowadays, i want to read one before i go to sleep and have a wonderful dreams of our dooley couple LOL

thanks in advance :)

Guest ShilohB

3bikinokobuta said:

I was watching chamdeongdong111 n flying epi 3 and YONGHWA SANG A BIT OF FALLING SLOWLY. Its the song from once ost . If i remember correctly SH said in her japan fm tht this was one of her FAv Songs She wanted a man to senerade this Also recently during japanese arena tour i think yonghwa sang this song during his GREEDY MAN days haha Its bffs fav song Someone correct me please if above info is wrong ..goodnight

Guest aliceblue

One of questions on Heirs commentary interview :

Question    : ...... What kind of date would you like to go on?

Shin Hye  : For me, couple items like cellphone accessories or case or earphones. These days a lot of people listen to music with their earphones. I've always wanted to go on a date wearing a school uniform but i didn't get to. Wearing a uniform and going to an amusement park. It would have been very pretty.  (via : PSH soompi)

So, our Mrs. Dooley likes couple items, just like Lee Gyu won.....
I remember Lee Shin and Lee Gyu Won's cellphone accessories....

553669_408315942539557_2043157002_n_zps0
ctto

I also remember Mr and Mrs Dooley have ever had the same cellphone case ....
and about earphones.... these days, this person seems like to listen to music with that red earphones...

BjO06l6CAAA4GHA_zps03f51022.jpgBjxfrprCQAA2Mo3_zps16996632.jpg
cr. to the owner

wonder if it's couple items or not....lol *joking* ;)) :)>-

Oh, I almost forget today is #HeartstringsTheMovie 2nd part.....
still hope there will be good news for us...  [-O<

Archived