The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest yongshindooleyforever

Hello to all lovely dooliers! >:D< actually I'm a doolier since 2012 when I watched heartstrings.. and I was just fallen for yonghwa and shinhye's chemistry <3 and I can say that I come to this yongshin thread to check about yonghwa and shinhye's news EVERYDAY! really! Finally I sign up to join you all!! I just can't stop loving yongshin they are just too adorable! :)) and I really appreciate dooliers because we will respect others and we are mature,right? Yongshin... I love yongshin soooo much, their special 'FRIENDSHIP' is just commendable <3 tomorrow is the heartstrings movie part two and I hope there will be good news to us!! DOOLIERS, HWAITING!!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 3bikinokobuta

yongshins2 said:

sheshel

said: Uh oh...Yong Hwa is featured in NB again and guess what's in the KNetz comments.kekeke! http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/03/yonghwa-reveals-clubbing-bored-cnblue.html?m=0#comment-1305221559

Guest boice89

Britney-ShilohB said: I have something to spazz but cant show it here....
It was quite annoying if u see it but Mr Dooley makes one thing CLEARLY & OBVIOUS..
kekekekeke..
PM me if u want to see it.kekkekeke

Guest 3bikinokobuta

wkwkwkwkwkkkkk.... =)) =)) =))

I think I'm crazy now ... jump too excited ... it looks like they are blind and attach it to their MV .. they embarrass themselves ..

X_X 8-}

@Britney-ShilohB‌ Dear how to PM ? I am a senior ahjuma so techie stuff is Greek to me...: (

you wanna ride with them on hamburger car  =)) =)) =))
spongebob67567.jpg

here's the krusty krab burger
tumblr_m1rwh1qLDy1r4dw3co1_500.gif

=)) =)) =))
and i regret nothing lets spin if @shinyong29 has homer spin i have squidward spin =)) =)) =))
tumblr_maimbrye2K1r5gr02o1_500.gif

ITS GONNA RAIN OF BURGER IM TELLING YOU
tumblr_m2ad10ap7B1qdk7kzo1_500.gif
=)) =)) =))

Guest avanbolmae

anyeonghaseyo :) . I really love this couple. Iam not new to love this couple. but Iam new and maybe really late to join with u guys. these days I just read ur comment an analysis in this field. kekeke. and i hope i can join with u for spazz bout'em. hope u can help me guys. kekeke.

u7V4Phi.gif1NTtjXl.gif5bpOtfH.gif

these guys are really such a dork look at that dance of JungHyun and Jung Shin-MinHyuk awkward dance =))

Lee Joon can't contain his happiness over his bestfriend's win i love the bromance :x

@yongshindooleyforever, @boice89 and @avantbolmae welcome!!! please feel free to spazz with us :-bd

Happy weekend Dooliers/YongShins!! Goodnight/Goodmorning!!

Guest avanbolmae

this is my first sharing. kekekeke :P

i have seen SBS drama awards video with eng sub. in that video The MC asked shinhye bout her feelling to win the best couple award than she said "Iam Lie if I say I don't want win this award", if iam not wrong, coz iam a bit forget bout that line. keke...

Than when CNBLUE appeared in radio star. when yonghwa asked bout her ex virtual " is that girl ur style?!" than yonghwa said "Iam Lie if I said no and bla bla bla ............." why he said like that. did he copy shinhye word? ! or maybe he watching sbs awards. hahahaha.... yonghwa is jealousy :P

Guest silvergate08

Britney-ShilohB said: I have something to spazz but cant show it here....
It was quite annoying if u see it but Mr Dooley makes one thing CLEARLY & OBVIOUS..
kekekekeke..

:)) Yong HYE???

Guest silvergate08

hello to all @dooliers its been a long time since a read a fanfiction.

can you recommend me some good ones and their links please

im having trouble sleeping nowadays, i want to read one before i go to sleep and have a wonderful dreams of our dooley couple LOL

thanks in advance :)

Guest ShinS1430293606

akazukin02 said:DZsQe2.gif Dance u7V4Phi.gif1NTtjXl.gif5bpOtfH.gif

these guys are really such a dork look at that dance of JungHyun and Jung Shin-MinHyuk awkward dance =))

Lee Joon can't contain his happiness over his bestfriend's win i love the bromance :x

@yongshindooleyforever, @boice89 and @avantbolmae welcome!!! please feel free to spazz with us :-bd

Happy weekend Dooliers/YongShins!! Goodnight/Goodmorning!!

Guest sheshel

Mornight To all

lool im really telling you this

ITS GONNA RAIN SOME BURGERS 

=)) =)) =))

keep the thread alive

And don't forget the PITCHAAA and SASAEEYJ

Oh happy day! CNBLUE won in Music Bank! YAY \:D/ #happy #proud #love

I'm still waiting for the 2nd part of weekly idol, but theres still no sub :( But I watched the part with the dance battle.... =))

I have something to spazz but cant show it here....

kekekekeke..

:)) Yong HYE???

Omg What??? Chingu pm me pls! So curious right now :o

Btw: be careful! Don't share it with everyone...lurkers can make new acc! We don't know if they're really dooliers...just want to protect yongshin! :)

ShinS said: aid:DZsQe2.gif Dance 
sorry for quoting this gif... but they are so cute.. PSH has an awesome n friendly personality :(( i wish i had some qualities like PSH :(( ..Yeah lol that cnblue dork awkward dance was just awww.. first i thought it was jungshin n yonghwa instead of yonghwa and lee joon.. 

Archived