The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest MISSMOON

thanks to biocemalang, I knew their ranking nowCNBLUE  current ranking is 4th in Show Champion with around 6% ( Where are you Boice? Let's show that we Can't Stop voting for them.”
cute fanartBhX4W9dIgAAK-po.jpg

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MISSMOON

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Go! CNBLUE (FULL)

cr: mnet america

Guest sheshel

Here's my song Dooley song for today:

Got to believe in magic,

Tell me how two people find each other

In a world that's full of strangers;

You've got to believe in magic,

Somethin' stronger than the moon above

'Cause it's magic when two people fall in love.

Instead of saying YongShin is real, let's just say YongShin is love :x

Good morning/evening Dooliers!

@missmoon: those above gif sets are my favorite. Love love love. Thanks for bring them in again :)
Thanks @kimsoyeon18 and other chingu keep thread moving with very updated info :x

@jyhpsh i just want this thread alive soo much
this couple means lot to me im soo in love for yongshin  :x :x :x
i will always here for them supporting
and thank you to @MISSMOON  :x :x :x
Love Is YongShin
1779227_637422909628858_1955982189_n.jpg

ctto

now 2ne1 and snsd albums relase i really worried about cnblue's digital sales :-S :-S :-S just keep voting and win them to top 1 they really work hard for this

Guest sheshel

Have you seen the fancam video of Yongshin when they were chosen as one of the presenters in Baeksang 2011? Did anyone of you notice they acted like strangers to one another? It is very unusual seeing the two of them ignoring each other like something bad happened or they fought before the event. But when Shin Hye won the popularity award, someone handed a bouquet of flowers to Yong and he hopped on stage and gave it to Shin Hye. When you read the comments, most Dooliers are very upset and other people saying that is a proof nothing is going on between them and the flowers are not really from Yong. He just delivered the flowers to Shin Hye.

Here’s my POV. Remember during the filming of HS and at the same time it was Yong’s birthday (correct me if I’m wrong. Was it the day or the day before? I don’t remember) Shin Hye intentionally did not talk to Yong the whole day and pretended she was mad at her. He was very upset about it and has no idea it was just an act. When they finished filming that night, the whole staff surprised him and greeted him and Shin Hye surprised him with a cake. He was very happy that night. Maybe it was the same thing as the awards night? Yong probably pretended he was mad at Shin Hye because he will surprise her with a bouquet of flowers. Just a thought chingus don’t take it seriously J kekekeke!

YONGHWA (Eng & Kor):
CNBLUE Can't Stop Dodol Alarms

seriously i want a new phone right now so i can get dodolpop app of cnblue :(( :(( :((
and yonghwa's english soo perfect with flyingkiss and when you wake up in morning the dodolpop of mr dooley  yonghwa will waking you happily :x :x :x i really want a new cellphone right now :(( :(( :((

JongHyun (Jap & Kor):
Minhyuk  (Chi & Kor):
Jungshin (Eng & Kor):

Guest sweetbabo

Forgive my random rant

But i m hating that some ppl judge shippers as pests .. if we are shippers then does that make us less of a fan ? Do we not care about our couple 's individual activities . Do we not respect it ?? Why do ppl judge us so harshly ... and above all dooliers are rooting much for for friendship of our couple then anything else .

If u dont like one half of our couple it doesnot matter cuz both shinhye and yonghwa are BEST FRIENDS and no one i repeat no one can change that so our SHIP can never ever sink okiee

Sorry for this :-S

Archived