The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shemotional said:
If you also have noticed we discourage every Doolier to chant "YongShin is Real" to every sites and pages. . .and for me, that is the CHARM of being a Doolier. WE may become "OPTIMISTIC" sometimes or a little bit too ahead, but mostly, we are triggered by their cute interactions (the Baeksang, the BTS, etc)

Guest shemotional

akazukin02 said:
shemotional said:
If you also have noticed we discourage every Doolier to chant "YongShin is Real" to every sites and pages. . .and for me, that is the CHARM of being a Doolier. WE may become "OPTIMISTIC" sometimes or a little bit too ahead, but mostly, we are triggered by their cute interactions (the Baeksang, the BTS, etc)

Thought I had better post this before the end of the 1st lunar month of 2014 - just for pleasure reading, please don't take it too seriously :D

So, before we start, the basic info...

Mr Dooley is born in the lunar year of the Snake, while Ms Dooley is born in the lunar year of the Horse (2014 is also a HORSE year)

Fortune for SNAKE in 2014

CAREER: Future is bright. Benefactors are helpful, regardless of local or overseas, results are significant. In the meantime, it is feasible to set up new business or buy over someone's shares. Those who plan and will be experiencing happy joyous occassions in 2014 (eg wedding, newborns etc) will be very prosperous.

LOVE: Couple in love and relationship are fast progressing and may plan for marriage. Young girls will fall in love for the first time. Luck of love blossoms, but one must be cautious when socializing. For young couples, better to have a newborn added to their families.

Fortune for HORSE in 2014

CAREER: The rate of progress will be comparatively slower, due to stiff competition. One might be involved in a lawsuit or become bankrupt due to misuse by employees, or being over trusting. Most important is to increase income sources, reduce expenditure and seek help from benefactors.

LOVE: The fortune of love for those born in 1990 is flourishing - those who have identified their targets, will definitely succeed. Ideal for young and married couple to have a baby. Middle-aged and married males born in 1966 might be exposed to extra-marital affairs.

Again, this is just for reading pleasure, not to be taken too seriously :) 

Guest maya2206

what are doing yong??? checking twitter??browsing??? kkkk - guess we really dont know right??

They were at Myeongdong at the same time.. Shinhye for her fan signing event while CNBLUE filmed for the Guerilla date..

(filming at the same area right???_ its ok ...we understand :)

He is checking twitter and reply a friend tweet while waiting someone that also have an event in the same area.ooppss I'm blabbering to much...oohh I should pretending like I don't know

:)) :)) :))

HI Goodafternoon to all :) Dooliers  :-h
[KANG MINHYUK TWITTER UPDATE]

@kmh_cndr
드디어 첫방을 끝냈습니다~!
어떠셨나요!? 첫방 기념으로 칠레에서의 씨엔블루 단체사진!
굿나잇~ pic.twitter.com/DYe0La74iT

BhVWgegCUAAiKes.jpg

mr dooley is soo cute :)
[PARK SHIN HYE'S TWITTER UPDATE]

@ssinz: 롯데면세점 광고 찍으러 제주도로 출발~~~했는데 비가 주륵주륵.. ㅠㅠ 바람이 슝슝~ 오늘은 실내촬영이라 다행이지만.. 내일은 날씨가 좋기를..!! http://yfrog.com/oe4l5nnj http://yfrog.com/nwpahfgj

translation via @PSH_Translate:
@ssinz "Take off to Jeju island to take Lotte duty-free ad picture.. but it rainsㅠ Wind blowing~ Not bad because it's indoor shooting today

1236499_10200682616466989_1979724882_n.j1920047_10200682616386987_1349656337_n.j

[iNFO] CNBLUE "Can't Stop" 5th Mini Album was
Co-produced, composed, lyrics, arranged, chorus, guitar and piano by Jung Yong Hwa!
*So talented Yongie!!
#CantStop #씨엔블루

(Photo cr. to the owner.)

MR DOOLEY IS SOO TALENTED IM SOO PROUD TO HIM :x :x :x
1011054_637136506324165_793801132_n.jpg

just dropped for awhile here ..kkkk
wow u move so fast dear. and warm welcome to new member...^^

i read your tought @whocareswhoknows . it's ok dear. we wont ever force ppl to believe if YongShin is real or not. and we as dooliers didnt chanting " YONGSHIN IS REAL" in public. we didnt do that.^^

also i wont give u any evidence to prooving something or make u believe this couple is real. not. bcz its depend on own personal things...thts why i didnt force u for believing in our OTP.

but something that i wanna show u is... just SEE OUR FAMILY...despite we have a less number of member in this thread but some of us still here. still stay. so must be THERE IS A REASON behind this. :)

btw.,,,always enjoy reading dooliers thought here......

Aja aja fighting ^^

Guest LaurieD

okkk~ :) I just wanna share what happened earlier this day.. I was sitting on my chair playing flappy birds waiting for our proof to come when my friend #1 came to borrow my phone so she could text someone..after that my friend #2 came and sat next to her.. I didn't notice that they were actually looking at my phones gallery o.O . friend #1 suddenly asked "whoz thiz??" shows me my phone with yong hwa and "you know who" and I explained it to them..then after that they kept on scrolling and then friend #1 asked again "whoz thiz girl with yong hwa?" I told them it's Shin Hye..and they actually said that JYH looks good with PSH..and I was like O.O "ARE YOU A DOOLIER?"  and they said... "dooley whaaat? o.o" 
sorry for my long nonsense story..  X_X  

@whocareswhoknows
First of all, I want to thank u for sharing ur thoughts about yongshin with us. And at @all Thanks! It's really interesting reading all ur posts. :)

As u all noticed, we never said "Yongshin is real" cause we really don't know. And we're rational enough to know that there is the possibility that they're really just friends, no lovers. So the only thing we definitely can say is "Yongshin's friendship is real" and that's why we love them, that's why I love them! I don't want to convince anyone, that they're dating, don't want to flooding this forum with evidences, cause it's up to yourself what you want to believe. But you all know, there are lots of moments, which shows that they're can't be just friends and which make ME believe "They are together". But to be honest sometimes I think "Ok, they're only Friends"…then it jumps to…"No, they're definitely dating" again. These two really confuse me. :D However, it's fun to ship them. So let's enjoy this, cause it's really fun to be a hamburger  doolier! :D

All I want to say is, I love Yonghwa  and I Iove Shinhye, and I will never stop supporting them individually. The time will show us if they're meant to be together as lovers or not. I will accept it, whomever their hearts will choose.

Guest MISSMOON

IMP u all need to support cnblue :

posted by @weib in cnblue forum

HEY! Boices hope you all look at this! Please help to vote for cnblue in MBC Show Champion!! Please spread around!! This can help you step by step in registering for an account to vote! http://t.co/NhAFdXwReC crCNBLUESTORM

Guest MISSMOON

I want to see yongshin in running man both of them together  :(( :(( :(( :((   :(( :(( :(( :((   :(( :(( :(( :((   :(( :(( :(( :(
after watching running man I noticed they have something in common, they both r hardworkers, their target is to win.HOW awesome if we can see them both in RM ;))
to tell u the truth, I love park shinhye more than yonghwa. I watched all her episodes in RM but I didn't watch any of yh's episodes. 2 days before, I decided to watch cnblue episode :x :x :x ,I liked them esp. yh, his personality is different. then I searched abt his parts in youtube. OMG I stared to love him more & more & more . he is so manly & a good leader. He is so so so sooooooooo awesome. I can't stop myself from falling for him :(:(( :(( :(( :(:(( :(( :(( :(

MISSMOON said: I want to see yongshin in running man both of them together  :(( :(( :(( :((   :(( :(( :(( :((   :(( :(( :(( :((   :(( :(( :(( :(
after watching running man I noticed they have something in common, they both r hardworkers, their target is to win.HOW awesome if we can see them both in RM ;))
to tell u the truth, I love park shinhye more than yonghwa. I watched all her episodes in RM but I didn't watch any of yh's episodes. 2 days before, I decided to watch cnblue episode :x :x :x ,I liked them esp. yh, his personality is different. then I searched abt his parts in youtube. OMG I stared to love him more & more & more . he is so manly & a good leader. He is so so so sooooooooo awesome. I can't stop myself from falling for him :(:(( :(( :(( :(:(( :(( :(( :(

That is shinhye and jang geun suk photo at jeju(@yongshin facebook)...why no shinhye and yonghwa photo if you two are bestfriend??? And at shinhye tweet, she not mention the name of her bestfriend....so that is"something" about you two ^~^ Shinhye and yonghwa, you must say each other at interview so the producer can put you together at show or cf... I wish yonghwa can go to jeju to meet shinhye and memories together HEartstrings filming in jeju^~^

Guest MISSMOON

guys, I can't stop listening to can't stop

the song is abt a guy who can't get in contact with his girlfriend which he can't stand? their only way of contacting is through sending messages.It sorta an expression of yonghwa's feeling 
- why shinhye is the 1st one to hear the song???!!-due to the rumors, the only way of yonghwa & shinhye to contact eachother is through texting>>>if I'm not wrong, I remember once she said he texts her a lot -yonghwa took a long time to release the teaser, and it is released in her birthday
will yonghwa break the barrier btw him & shinhye?? 
actually I love both if them together or indvidually

im soo LSS mode of cant stop
yup some kind of the story in mv 
but seriously we have to vote cnblue
but i can help by how to vote in show champion
here its from c.nblue philippines
link
https://www.facebook.com/notes/cn-blue-philippines/how-to-vote-for-cnblue-for-show-champion/10152308904656062

dont for get to vote tomcountdownmusic bankmusic coreinkigayo
waaaa tomorrow is there comeback in mcountdown :x :x :x

Guest MISSMOON

kimsoyeon18 said: im soo LSS mode of cant stop
link
https://www.facebook.com/notes/cn-blue-philippines/how-to-vote-for-cnblue-for-show-champion/10152308904656062

MISSMOON said: kimsoyeon18 said: im soo LSS mode of cant stop
link

Archived