The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest iheartxv

Anyeong Guys!

I posted the saga (?) hehehe part 2 of The rocker and the Actress. . .

If You have Time. . which i doubt because of all these HARUS news we receive almost everyday. .

But if you have time. . check it out. . http://thedooleycouple.freeforums.org/the-rocker-and-the-actress-part-2-t264.html

I wonder if I still have a reader. .

:(

(

(

(

(

(

(

Gumawo~yo~~

Unnie. I think it would be better if you also post thr first part since it has been a loooong time. Hahaha. I already forgot what happened in the last scene. Or you should put up some recaps. ;))

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shemotional

said: [size=1]

Anyeong Guys!

If You have Time. . which i doubt because of all these HARUS news we receive almost everyday. .

But if you have time. . check it out. . http://thedooleycouple.freeforums.org/the-rocker-and-the-actress-part-2-t264.html

[/size]

(

(

(

(

(

(

[size=1]

Gumawo~yo~~

[/size]

Dear all, 
Firstly, I LOVE YOU.
Secondly, I want to say something, something from my thought and from my heart. Is that okie?
I want to tell you why I love Yongshin. It started from The Heirs. Before The Heirs, I don't know anything about K-pop, K-rock or K-drama. The long dramas with lots of tears, diseases or rivalry and even rebel among people made me hate K-drama very much. Life seems too hard, too happy, too bad and too good for me when watching these films. But suddenly, there came The Heirs. It was not because I loved any of the casts, but because my students asked me to watch it. And because I am not too old, I watched it. Unfortunately, I loved it and I loved the casts, especially, Park Shinhye. I remembered that it was the ep 10, started to find more information about her and suddenly again, I found Heartstrings, and then YAB. To be honest, I don't like YAB, though I love its BTS. But for HS, I loved it like crazy. I watched all the eps very quickly, then moved to BTS, then moved to Facebook Yongshin, then moved to CNBLUE, then moved to this thread. I finished all in short time. I think any of you experienced the same emotion as me. 
But today, when Shinhye tweeted for her so-called best friend, I wonder what if they are truly friend. I used to have a boy friend like her. We knew each other from my 2nd year in the university. We liked each other, but we didn't love each other. I remembered that we could share everything and whenever we were together, we could easily burst into laugh for things or for nothing. And I think we didn't try, but it was easy for us to touch each other or did something which in your mind, only lovers do. For us it was really natural. Many of our friends said that we were lovers, not actually not. I was like his boy friend, who could show him the ways to attract girls. He was like my girl friend, who could sit beside me, strolled with me, chatted with me, shopped with me and told me about boys (in general) when all my girl friends were busy. He also came to my house, wearing casual clothes, cooked with me and even called my parents as mama and papa. His parents loved me, called me as daughter-in-law. I came to his house, cooking and having dinners with them. But then, what happened? We were still friends. The closeness like brother and sister was never replaced by love. 
Shinhye is an Aquarius - the type who rarely starts first in any emotional affair. So, does she really consider him as a ..., or just...? I am wondering. I'll be really disappointed if she/ he does consider the other  as a close friend. They are too good for each other to make up a perfect couple. 
(Maybe I will stop following for some time. I'm not the type of optimistic people, especially when I have to wait. But sure, I will come back to read all your beloved writings about our couple.)
Thank you very much for reading this stuff. Thank u very much to all of you who believe in love like YongShin's. Thank u very much for giving me smile, laugh and love. Good night all.

cynthia2 said: @freyfree: thank you for your answer.... At youtube sbs cnblue comeback show for "TALK" anyone know the translate?" Because at 1'29 YH said abour sarang and then minhyuk hug with YH.. I'm curious about what they are talking hehehe....

Guest shemotional

iheartxv said:

[size=1]

Anyeong Guys!

[/size]

(

(

(

(

(

(

[size=1]

Gumawo~yo~~

[/size]

@whocareswhoknows  Firstly, I love uSecondly, Thanks for your post from your thought and from your heart.And may i say something from my thought & my heart as well? 
Each person has their own life story. Maybe it happens with you like this but it can be totally different to others. We are not them so we can't be sure anything.Furthermore, all things we spazz about Dooley relating to the Fact. We all adore their BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP.You can find it here in our thread or maybe, at the timeline in Round 2 LINK or the reason why we all love them in this essay written by @wangie here LINK
Why should we feel disappointed if they end up as best friend? cuz "Love is rarer than genius itself. And friendship is rarer than love". It just be more perfect if they are best friend & lover at the same time, rite? :)
Just be happy & HARUS all the time. :)
Keep up spazzing & loving our Dooley. :x
Cheers! dear :)

Guest shemotional

whocareswhoknows said: Dear all, 
Firstly, I LOVE YOU.
Secondly, I want to say something, something from my thought and from my heart. Is that okie?
I want to tell you why I love Yongshin. It started from The Heirs. Before The Heirs, I don't know anything about K-pop, K-rock or K-drama. The long dramas with lots of tears, diseases or rivalry and even rebel among people made me hate K-drama very much. Life seems too hard, too happy, too bad and too good for me when watching these films. But suddenly, there came The Heirs. It was not because I loved any of the casts, but because my students asked me to watch it. And because I am not too old, I watched it. Unfortunately, I loved it and I loved the casts, especially, Park Shinhye. I remembered that it was the ep 10, started to find more information about her and suddenly again, I found Heartstrings, and then YAB. To be honest, I don't like YAB, though I love its BTS. But for HS, I loved it like crazy. I watched all the eps very quickly, then moved to BTS, then moved to Facebook Yongshin, then moved to CNBLUE, then moved to this thread. I finished all in short time. I think any of you experienced the same emotion as me. 
But today, when Shinhye tweeted for her so-called best friend, I wonder what if they are truly friend. I used to have a boy friend like her. We knew each other from my 2nd year in the university. We liked each other, but we didn't love each other. I remembered that we could share everything and whenever we were together, we could easily burst into laugh for things or for nothing. And I think we didn't try, but it was easy for us to touch each other or did something which in your mind, only lovers do. For us it was really natural. Many of our friends said that we were lovers, not actually not. I was like his boy friend, who could show him the ways to attract girls. He was like my girl friend, who could sit beside me, strolled with me, chatted with me, shopped with me and told me about boys (in general) when all my girl friends were busy. He also came to my house, wearing casual clothes, cooked with me and even called my parents as mama and papa. His parents loved me, called me as daughter-in-law. I came to his house, cooking and having dinners with them. But then, what happened? We were still friends. The closeness like brother and sister was never replaced by love. 
Shinhye is an Aquarius - the type who rarely starts first in any emotional affair. So, does she really consider him as a ..., or just...? I am wondering. I'll be really disappointed if she/ he does consider the other  as a close friend. They are too good for each other to make up a perfect couple. 
(Maybe I will stop following for some time. I'm not the type of optimistic people, especially when I have to wait. But sure, I will come back to read all your beloved writings about our couple.)
Thank you very much for reading this stuff. Thank u very much to all of you who believe in love like YongShin's. Thank u very much for giving me smile, laugh and love. Good night all.

@whocareswhoknows... welcome to Dooley/YongShin thread and thank you for your long post.. you are actually not the first one who got to know Park Shin Hye through The Heirs first then became a YongShin there are others here who are like you too.. if you are aware we have participated in the contest here at Soompi, it's actually not to win but because we wanted to reach out to the new fans of Shin Hye and Yong Hwa who just got to know about them through their latest projects/dramas we wanted them to know about their friendship and why we support them..  to answer your question what we know is that they really are best of friends that thing we can confirm to be real. as for the other things as far as i know we have never claimed anything "REAL" other than their friendship, yes sometimes we tend to be dooleysional but it's all for fun and should not be taken seriously. of course we will be happiest if they will end up together but we are not the type who will push them together we actually don't like it if there are dating rumors about them since we like their privacy to be respected.  at the end of the day it's them who will decide who they will like and i hope they find someone who truly deserve them because both Shihye and YongHwa are wonderful people.

as for shipping them to be a couple, because there are so many evidences and coincidences that are hard to ignore but it is their friendship first and foremost that matters to us.. please visit the round 2 and round 3 contest here at shippers thread in Soompi we posted a timeline and essay there that summarizes their friendship since 2009 :)  i don't know if it's being optimistic but i'd like to put it as just savoring the moment celebrating their friendship :)

hope you can post again here it will be nice to read the thoughts of other Dooliers :)

*waves* i see new posters im not gonna mention you one by one but thank you for dropping by and hope you will continue to post.. Welcome to Dooley/YongShin thread enjoy your stay..

*i feel like a Jollibee staff, WELCOME TO JOILLIBEE!! ENJOY YOUR MEAL!!* LOL!!!
=))

Guest MISSMOON

I just watched yonghwa bedroom video, I noticed the teddy bear of hs in his bed  =)) , do u think he still has it?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5A1llbH7yM

Guest 143yhpshlover

whocareswhoknows said: Dear all, 
Firstly, I LOVE YOU.

Guest MISSMOON

@whocareswhoknows

I will tell u why I see them as lovers ? I will mention only some of the reasons because they r alot
1- I didn't see in my life a popular celebrity in his early career takes a risk to give flower bouquets twice in big ceremonies in front of his fans & whole world to a girl just because she is his friend, he will be idiot if he did that just because of his friendship??! + if u watched their part in paeksang awards u will notice during his performance he was pointing to shin hye the whole time. he is so filial & transparent, he can't hide his emotions.

2- k-netizens ( people in korea ) believe they r dating, these r some of the articles click on the titles and read, they know better than us:
1- CNblue's yonghwa & Park shin hye r dating2-netizens are one step away from planning yonghwa & park shin hye wedding3-park shin hye denies the rumors with jung yong hwa, still netizens don't believe them4-yonghwa names kim yuna as his ideal type, netizens still don't believe him5-yonghwa denies he is dating park shin hye, nobody believe him6- lee min ho & park shin hye deny chinese media report of them dating >> here netizen said that yong hwa hates this article

Finally back. So many spazz has passed. I was browsing previous posts about hamburgers and couldn't stop laughing. I love burgers as well. Jollibee!!! But I am more of the chix burger type. :)

For me, the closeness of yongshin is very apparent even during YAB days. With their scenes together, they were like giggly, giddy, lovestruck youngsters. In HS, I saw them as more mature individuals but the closeness and ease with each other is still very palpable. Their interactions beyond the scope of the drama is also very obvious that was why it was difficult for most not be believe that they are not together. But regardless of whether they are an item or not, I will sail this ship to infinity and beyond... To friendSHIP!!!

Guest ShilohB

Embedded image permalink
what are doing yong??? checking twitter??browsing??? kkkk - guess we really dont know right??
They were at Myeongdong at the same time.. Shinhye for her fan signing event while CNBLUE filmed for the Guerilla date..
(filming at the same area right???_ its ok ...we understand :)

Guest ShilohB

@whocareswhoknows

WELCOME :)

Thanks for your opinion...Dear, dont take it seriously...Have FUN in this thread....keep a positive mind and dont burden yourself ...
Shipping should be FUN...we are DOOLIERS- supporting for their FRIENDSHIP... if they are LOVERS...that should be a bonus for us...
As we always claim- WE DONT KNOW ANYTHING....only they both KNOWS it...

You should leave a prayer for them & Go Forward with their Friendship....

;;) =))

@Britney-ShilohB bwahahaha!! aiyoooo that two phrases (go forward & leave a prayer) always cracks me up others might think we are mental everytime we post it..   =))

@all please don't take the two phrases seriously it's an inside joke amongs us at KKT if you read the other essay entries at the Round 3 Soompi contest then you will know where that inside joke came from. :))

@whocareswhoknows
woah that's a long post dear... thank you for leaving you thought for us...
Firstly, we never have the delusional thought that they are a TRUE couple... we always mention their "FRIENDSHIP" even that you can see that we always joked about couple,dating and stuff..
Secondly, we love them as an individual, we enjoy their acting, singing, modelling and everything they do as an individual too.. on the whole, we RESPECT them..
Not all close friendship won't end up as a couple in true life, that is your life, i won't say anything about it... 
I have two friends that will always sticks like a gum... it's annoying to see them always sticks together but saying that they were only best friend.. they eat together, drink from one glass, they only will separate after we get home from school.. i believe they were just best friend when they each got a partner for themselves but after few years they marry each other to my surprise...
and about my life, i experience things like yours, i have a very dear friend, we are too close and acts like a couple but we don't love each other romantically... it's just a friendly love and i was the one who helps him to court his girlfriend now... 
i believe that men and women can be friends without having romantic feeling but it do have limitations..others can see if we were just friends or more than that trough our own actions.. and there are too much evidence showing that DOOLEY were more than friends like @akazukin02 said...
so, my point here is, friendship is a start of everything, friendship can develop into love; friendship can stay as friends too...
we, dooliers will always support them in any situation they are in, we won't back up even if they don't end up together... we still will support them as an individual and their beautiful friendship like my dear @se7enbigbang said..
IT'S ALWAYS FUN TO BE A DOOLIERS!!!
sorry i blabber too much darling...  :x :x :x :x

Archived