The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest ShilohB

EstefaniaM said:

(CLICK here)

What's your ideal type of guy? Fans "Jung Yong Hwa!" PSH:  "No!" (and she smiles more sweetly  than when the fan mentions JGSAlso. her eyes betray her <3

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShilohB

any one already got the translate chat from the LINE chat room ...I think the boys themselves were chatting..well, if any one of u got it..share it here plz..thanks

Hi all....@silvergate08.: so our dooley couple is ......^~^ very very happy with this... Yes, YH is confess with SH at baeksang 2012.... So please the moment come again in this year......our dooley couple is very happy when they are together... Chingu....can you add my kkt to kkt group? My id is KL0770225. Thank you...

Everyday when I opened the tab on my computer it's such a relieved that there's new fanfic story updates! That red sign on the left of the page is such a joy haha. by the way, i'm reading "Reach for the rainbow" of @cikbella . Love it! Keep it up author-nim!

Archived