How long do you keep your earrings in?

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Guest xbabysoul

i only wear earrings when i go out and when i come home i take them off. i clean them every week if i remember

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol i got one of those 6 packs from claires with simple pearl/cubic zirconia studs

and i've been using that same pack for about 3 years.. o___o;

i only change my everyday ones if one of them comes out or gets lost

although sometimes if i want to look like a badass i'll wear dangly cross earrings .___________. LOL

Guest kireisnowtenshi

I take out my earrings Every Night. The Only time they are Ever left in is if I'm drunk and passed out...true story. I usually wake up in the middle of the night to remove them anyway. I will sometime usually wear the same pair everday...I switch up every once in a while though...but I don't keep them in every night. Its annoying.

Guest AiMango

Usually I keep in my studs for work cause I am just too lazy to change them daily or every other day. I try for at least once a week. If it's a night out or a special occasion, I wear my nicer earrings. Taking them out when you shower is good too if youre wearing metal earrings.

Guest Awesomatic

I have sensitive ears so I just wear simple, high quality white gold hoops pretty much every day. I switch in different earrings for special occasions like dances, fancy dinners etc, but as far as I know no one cares too much if you wear the same earrings every day :o

Guest greentambourine1

me too, i don't change earrings that often.. I just choose a design that will fit any color of my clothes.. like silver earrings.. i only changed them when I feel like changing them.. lol..  :phew:   besides, i'm not really fond of earrings at my age now, unlike when I'm at my teenage years...

-------------------------

greentambourine

I usually keep earrings in for like 2 days or less.

I love wearing all kinds of earrings, but I have to wear simple, appropriate ones for work so then I get lazy to switch them back and forth. ㅜㅜ

And I never wear earrings when I shower so I tend to take earrings off after I get home from work.

Guest Eve1430266525

I'm the lazy type, so basically never.

And if I take them out, it'll be A WHILEEEE before I put new ones in.

Guest heartofastar52

I only owe one pair of earrings and I take them off everyday.

Maybe it's because I have big ears so I tend to rub against them a lot but I take them off when I shower (to clean behind my ears) and when I sleep (I've lost an earring just sleeping with it on).

But because I take them off everyday, I've gotten into the habit of not putting them on in the morning. ):

Guest kiki_725

I have my ear done twice. The 2nd hole has silver hoops in and i have had them in for MONTHS! They were so painful and hard to do up i dont want to risk changing them. Also i really like how they look. My 1st hole has opal studs which i love and again, apart from cleaning every now and again, they have been in for ages.

Guest RareBreed

This thread has inspired me to change mine... I had girl silhouettes in for about 3 weeks.  Now got a ba gua and a star xD

Guest NorthWind

I change my earrings every day and always take them off before going to sleep. I mostly wear big and dangling earrings anyway, so it'd be impossible to sleep with them.

And I love wearing different earrings, they can really spice up the outfit (like sparkly earrings for luxurious feel or pearl earrings for elegant feel).

Archived