[Drama 2011] A Thousand Days' Promise 천일의 약속

serenasf95

Gahh, thanks for posting!

Translation:

JH's mom: Don't waste time. Do everything that you can, [she's ?? - *I can't hear this part* -] your everything.

HG: To follow around [JH]oppa, I put 5 years of effort...

HG's mom: After getting that kind of treatment, you still want to call him oppa?!

JH: Please, SY, let me into your life. You just need to be my woman.

SY: Just until I disappear...

JH: You won't disappear.

SY: Oppa, yesterday, I remembered his phone number.

JM: How...?

JM: You are sure?

* Cut to SY crying in the car

HI all ~~ ^O^~~

& Hello to Fidelity ^___^

thanks a lot for always providing the preview translation ~~

here Episode 11 preview caps ----- looks this is a great episode ...

YAy ~~ finally Ji Hyeong & Seo Yeon will be together .... though its touching to see his mom crying secretly.... :(

aw..... soo nice to see Ji Hyeong's rare bright smile .... the snow scene is really such a beautiful memory ~~ :D

36020111121123747490.jpg

36020111121123801819.jpg

36020111121123657787.jpg

36020111121123601850.jpg

36020111121123639990.jpg

36020111121123720162.jpg . :wub:

36020111121123734412.jpg

by chuan/ raewonisland

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, last night episode was really nice... We get to see the love Jihyung and Seoyeon, beautiful loving memories recalled from Seoyeon and Jihyung... And we get to see a real tight hug from them. And of course, Rae Won's smiles! :D

I also like the little thing like fatherly bonding Jaemin and his father's morning walk... the cousin's bonding Seoyeon and her cousin nephew reading book. And a hug between Jaemin and Jihyung makes everyone looking... hihi.

But I still don't know why Seoyeon calling Jihyung to rescue her instead of her brother Moon Kwon or Jaemin?

Still waiting for recap from Dramabeans ....

Yeah, last night episode was really nice... We get to see the love Jihyung and Seoyeon, beautiful loving memories recalled from Seoyeon and Jihyung... And we get to see a real tight hug from them. And of course, Rae Won's smiles! :D

I also like the little thing like fatherly bonding Jaemin and his father's morning walk... the cousin's bonding Seoyeon and her cousin nephew reading book. And a hug between Jaemin and Jihyung makes everyone looking... hihi.

But I still don't know why Seoyeon calling Jihyung to rescue her instead of her brother Moon Kwon or Jaemin?

Still waiting for recap from Dramabeans ....

dramabeans recap is out now, enjoy, btw i love this episode :wub:

[TD On Air] "A Thousand Days' Promise" Soo-ae and Kim Rae-won promise to get married

photo207691.jpg

Soo-ae finally gave into Kim Rae-won's devotion.

On the eleventh episode of SBS drama "A Thousand Days' Promise", Seo-yeon (Soo-ae) finally promised to get married with Ji-hyeon (Kim Rae-won) after cryong her eyes out as she was lost in the streets.

On this day, he took her home and said, "Let me enter your life". But Seo-yeon said, "Why are you throwing yourself in the mud? You will be shackled".

However, she hugged him and said, "Have me. I want to be with you" as she confessed her hidden feelings for him and decided to leave everything up to him.

Later, Seo-yeon dreamt of married life with Ji-hyeon and seemed much brighter and she took treatment differently too.

Meanwhile, Seo-yeon's birth mother (Kim Boo-seon) appeared on this episode.

HanCinema

English Subtitle A Thousand Days' Promise (2011)

Episode 10

104nvvl.jpg

Download

by Dramafever

Despite superb acting by the actors and brilliant conversations (I mean how in the world they could come up with such dialogues?) I still have reservation about this story. I think acceptance to a story depends on one’s belief system and moral principle. For me, (pardon me, this might sound harsh), this is one of the cheapest story I’ve ever seen. Using love and sickness as escapism from hellish mess created. And everyone seems forgiving coz she’s dying and he’s madly in love. So the fact that he’s a I-let-a-girl-tailed-me-around-and-pretend-to-love-her-since-forever-oh-and-yes-I-slept-with-her-too cheater and she’s a other-people-fiancé’s stealer is OK as long as they are together.

My perception perhaps would’ve be different  if JH is forced to marry HG, like what happened in Scent of the Woman where Lee Dong Wook (hotness!!) was forced by evil father to marry other bigger chaebol’s daughter. He clearly stated that he didn’t love her. And she knew. And it’s her choice to jump into the un-loved sea and die. But this one? I mean how can love be so screwed up? It’s like we’re trying to tell people that “in the name of love”,  let’s be the most horrible people in the world. Don’t worry~ It’s OK, peeps~ Chinca OK! Let’s break all promises & parents’ hearts and become two-timer for the sake of love. Heh. Maybe it is because I always look for good values and positive impact from every show I watch.

It is so disappointing. Brilliant writers and actors but it went to a completely wrong direction.

My 2 cents. Am sorry if this post is inappropriate.

Archived