Which type of person are you?

Guest bonitagirlx

Guest JiN.x

Last year I was a hardcore type A, this year I'm in between especially since it's the holidays and it's my time to laze around for a bit. happy.gif

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BondSierran

Mixture of both pretty much. I study a lot more then I should, but I love hanging with friends and will drop studying to do so. I hate going out to clubs though, so I usually stay home and watch a movie/surf internet/listen to music. Very boring life though ahahah.

Guest Irysinon

I'm very asocial, so I'm definitely type B minus #2. I don't care about what other people are doing or up to.

I rarely go outside unless I have to buy grocery and supplies. I stay indoors all the time, but I do open the window for fresh air. I have a bunch of acquaintances that want to hang out, but I often decline in order to watch TV shows or movies on my laptop. I hate socializing 'cause nothing is accomplished whereas when I'm in my solitude, I can get other things done such as reading or writing or drawing, etc which matter more to me. I'm fine with all of this. My better days are way behind me, so why even pretend that I'm young anymore doing young activities?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EternalFiend

I guess I'm a bit of both A and B. There are so many things I want to do but then I resort to being a B person...sigh...laziness gets in the way. <_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest lien

neither.

it usually depends on my mood. there are times when i want to cooped up or want to be with nature.

Guest lien

neither.

it usually depends on my mood. there are times when i want to coop up or want to be with nature.

Guest leehyori2

I can't remember if I posted in this thread before but at this moment in my life, I'm type A. Don't have time to play games :)! Just gym, college, socialize, and breakdance :). It may not seem like much but it take up all my time everyday.

Guest Erika1430263587

(2) Joining a club or some sort of group which enables you to meet people

(3) Researching your future career path in life and focusing on it

(1) Who stays home all day

(3) Watch TV or Play on the computer all day

So I guess I'm a bit of both?

Archived