Which type of person are you?

Guest bonitagirlx

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest followyourdreams.

Quite B, quite A. I'm on average more B though but recently I have been going out a lot, but I do spend a lot of time in front of my PC or snuggled up on the couch too!

B is a definite for me. I don't like to socialize with anyone. Not even with my family. I can't even keep a conversation with my mom. And yet, here I am, on Soompi.

Used to be an A,

But in my situation ryt now, i am leaning more towards B! :(

Lol

Basically, i do things for myself like researching my career path and incresing my knowldege in stuff im interested in! I like learning new things everday ^^,

But i also stay at home most of the time...well aside from school and occasional shopping. Lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Alesdii

Im 95% A, but in a more, laidback half assed kind of way.

I do care about my appearance, but i dont work out, more towards clothes and such.

hmm i can never just stay home, i have to go out and do something with my friends or with people.

but at the same time i can never focus on one thing and "study."

I do try hard to learn new things, but not in a studying way, more in a experimenting way.

and there are those few times when i just wanna stay home and go on forums like these and read and post my happy poopoo. (this post isn't my happy poopoo tho,) LOL!

so i have that 5% of B.

Guest Boonmie

I try to workout and take walks every day. I am learning 2 languages and am about to go to school.

I like to better myself and want to grow as a person, BUT there are a lot of days where I just stay in bed and play videogames all day xD

so, probably both. Everything in moderation

Guest AliceAristocrat

I liked staying home but I like socializing too so it's half and half I guess?

I'm pretty sure everyone will have a little bit of both unless they're extreme recluses or something.

• 1 month later...

I would definitely be a B if im not working now.

Work takes up 70% of my life right now, so I pretty much would LOVE to have a day stuck at home just lazing. Sometimes, it's the busy ones(working or studying) that doesn't have a life. The irony.

I'm actually a bit of both.

I go to the gym 4/5 times a week for about an hour each session, I love trying new things out and of course i have to study and go our with friends as well.

But usually on lazy days, I prefer staying at home and watching TV and browsing on the net 

A mixture of both, but more than 90% type A. I go to the gym a lot (since I work at one), I research for my future career path (my parents even sent me to seminars) & I like gaining knowledge on something every day.

When I've no plan, I'll be staying at home & play computer/v'games most of the time though not all the time.

Guest toomanytrucks

A mix of both. I do lots for myself and keep myself busy. My priorities are very straight especially for my age. I'm more of a type A but I am type B In that I am alone often, working. I do sometimes just waste a day where I am not productive but I go hard the next day.

Archived