Which type of person are you?

Guest bonitagirlx

Guest princessberry

hmm I have both in me! I go to gym sometimes, I will appear at places to keep up with friends, working part time sometimes to meet new people etc!

But there will be days when I dont feel like going out and doing anything, therefore I will stay at home and watch tv/ play games! :o

What am i omg D:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From these two descriptions, I'd have to say I'm a strong type A personality. But, there are those days when I have to recharge by staying at home and having some alone time (type B).

I have a friend who is a strong type B personality...I always have to be the one calling her up to get her out of the house kk :P

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

My life is hectic right now so I would be "A". I work 5am to 1pm part-time and live 45 minutes away from my work and go to university part-time. So right after I head over there to get my assignments done. I also try and make time to get appointments (hair, doctor, etc) done in between schedules. I'm so exhausted these days it's crazy.

Guest Dara-chan

I'm a blend of both ^_^

I like to go out and volunteer a lot. I enjoy being around my friends and I love to jog :lol:

Yet there are those times when I like to just sit back for the day and just relax. I think those days are too often though :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Saseumi

I am a B most of the time because I'm so shy and I don't have the nerve to insist that my equally homebody friends make plans with me.. >___< But when I do start doing things like those of a type A person I get very wrapped up and will stay at it for a very long time, keeping busy until my energy runs out each day or I feel I've found out everything I care to know about the topic.

Probably B, with a bit of A. I'm lazy most of the time but I hate staying in one place, I need to get out of the house. I also like researching and finding things out (depending on what they are).

• 4 weeks later...
Guest LadyRoseDove

I'm a mix of A and B. I go out and do things but sometimes I sit at the computer for days (either just to have fun or do work/study.)

Guest GMinor

I'm Type A hehe! it's cool to socialize, look good and plan your career! i find it exciting... seeing you grow and develop each day!

like Kim Tae Won (Guitarist of Boohwal) "It's enough to sing a song, playing the guitar is enough too, so living your life is enough"

Archived