ENTRIES ONLY: JYPE and Soompi 2PM "Hands Up" Contest

melkimx

Guest Mimi_1123

Repost: Fixed a minor sound problem! This is the real one.

Hello Soompi, 2pm and JYP!

Thank u so much for this amazing opportunity!

We had a little trouble finding things and locations that are well-known  from Denmark, so we figured that LEGO would be the best choice, since a  lot of kids  all around the world most likely grew up with it.

Every time Hands Up is playing from our speakers we always get into  party mode right away, so that's the reason why we chose to make a party  video with Danish manners and hopefully very close to the Hand's Up -  concept.

Love Mia & Iman =)

Hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it.

Click here!

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkVA6aWpVcw

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ai_PEI

Put your hands up!

everyone get you drinks up!

S.W.A.G. members!

Rittie

Rianne

Ai Pei

AWESOME!

Malaysia!

hey 2 PM :wub:/ JYP!!!:lol:

this is S.W.A.G. from Malaysia!

we have total of 3 members..

all girls!!!

Rittie, Rianne and ME!(Ai Pei)

hope you guys like our pictures!!!

come to Malaysia soon!!!

Malaysia is a country that has many type of races and we manage to live in harmony as one!

1MALAYSIA !!!!!!!!!!!!

MALAYSIA BOLEH!!(Malaysia can):w00t:

Malaysia is also next to Thailand!!-.<

hope to hear from you guys soon!!:D

What up!

this is S.W.A.G. from Malaysia!!......again..=)

Soompi 2PM Hands Up Contest Video

had fun watching the video?

let us know!!!

hope to hear from you guys really really really soon!!!

WE LOVE 2 PM!!!!!:w00t:

2PM =THE BEST!:wub:

hey this is Ai Pei from S.W.A.G. Malaysia!!

cheak out my photoshop skills bellow=)

CLICK IT!!

hope you like it...

S.W.A.G. stands fro  somehitng we asians got

we have a total of 3 member=)

enjoy!

hope to hear and see you guys soonn.!!

I LOVE 2 PM!!!

Guest dianakbui

Want to win a 2PM prize package which includes (but is not limited to) a personalized autographed 2PM CD and a personal video shout-out from the members of 2PM to you?  Of course you do!

How to Enter

1. Create an original video or photo that represents the concept of "Hands Up"!  How?  Put your hands up -- literally!  The video or photo must contain 2PM's "Hands Up" dance motion.  (Don't worry, it's super easy!  Can you put your hands up?  Then you can do this dance!)

2. Video length must be two minutes maximum.  All videos must be uploaded to YouTube with the title "Soompi 2PM Hands Up Contest Video".

3. Post your photo or the YouTube link to your video in our contest forum thread.

4. 2PM wants to know where you're from, so use your entry to show off your love for your hometown or country!  Whether it's by filming in front of a local landmark, or wearing national costumes, or even just waving a flag, special consideration will be given to entries that show their location in some form.  (However, if you have an inspiration that excludes this motif, go with your instincts!)

5. Entries will be judged on ONE of three criteria: creativity, humor, or number of participants.  (For the last criterion, you must indicate how many participants there are!)  Videos and photos will be  judged as two separate categories.  

6. JYPE will have rights to use the entries for publicity purposes.

7. You may enter more than once!

Details

In order to win, you must be a registered member of Soompi.  The contest begins on Tuesday, June 28, at 12 AM PDT and ends on Sunday, July 10, at 11:59 PM PDT

Check out our discussion forum thread to collaborate with other members or just ask questions about the contest!

This is my photo.

I tried to make my 'hands up' motion as obvious as possible but because I want to emphasise to nail art as well ( and yes I painted the Australian flags) it was hard to just put my hands up without not showing the nails so I hope the positioning of my hands is decent. I hope to win 2PM personalised shout-out (omg would be best present ever) and THANK YOU SOOMPI & 2PM for making this competition and giving us a chance to become more in touch with 2PM <3 FIGHTING!!

Diana K.Bui

here is the link:http://twitpic.com/5o5pus

Guest MisookSensei

Hello 2PM and JYP! This is my Youtube video for the contest. I am posting it here because the website led me to 2 sites. HANDS UP TO YOU GUYS! THANKS!

Guest adila.chan

hye soompi, JYPE & 2PM..dunno if my entry still valid or not but u said it is in PDT right? so hope my entry still acceptable..here is my photo..HOTTEST LOVE FROM MALAYSIA~!

p/s : the artwork may not soo perfect cause got lil time and lil resource..since i just know about this contest like TWO DAYS AGO..LOL..anyway..check out my pic..

264285_161901807215629_100001874324080_374345_4149643_n.jpg

thnx for making this contest~! HOTTEST~ PUT YOUR HANDS UP~!! ^^

Guest vendelalv

Sooooo, I really hope the contest isn't closed, cuz' I have no idea what time it is in PTD now :( Anyways, my brother and I are putting our hands up here in the north! with a swedish flag in the background!

Vendela from Sweden :)

Guest iluvwoo

Photo Entry

Hello again from California ^___^

# of participants: 4 models + 2 photographer/editor = 6 participants ^^

click to view them here

NOTE PLEASE READ: We're not really sure if this pic is suitable to post up because of the BBguns

We posted a question in the discussion forum regarding it (post #33).. but we didn't receive a reply..

Since the deadline is approaching soon, we decided to put it up anyway in a form of a link, since the concept is different from others.

If this kind of photo isnt allowed, you can remove it. We originally had it up with our other entries,

but because we noticed some entries getting deleted, we decided to make a separate post for this one.

We worked really hard in taking the pics and editing them.. so yeah.

Cant let the others get deleted if this one breaks a rule @-@

Thank you for reading this super long note.. We hope you enjoyed our photos ^-^;;

5. Title: Party Gone Wrong (link)

Guest 2pm_OkCat_Love

Thank you JYPE, Soompi and 2PM for this opportunity.

1st Link: Participant is 13 humans and 1 cat.

My 1st link

2nd Link: Participant is 19 humans and 1 cat.

My 2nd link

UK HOTTESTS! THAT WOULD ALWAYS SUPPORT 2PM!!

I'm glad that my family, friends and Lewis (My Cat) participated in the video, they also love listening to 2pm songs.

Thank you to my sister who is always there when I need her!

This is my Photo entry.

25zqukw.jpg

Guest jeanieeisawesomee

So here is our Soompi 2PM Hands Up Video Contest entry!! Hope you enjoy watching this, we worked really hard on it. So hopefully we will be able to win! :D Thank you so much JYPE and Soompi for giving us this amazing opportunity to show our support and love to 2PM. HAWAII AND 2PM HWAITING!!!! SARANGHAEYO!!!<333333 Btw we suck at edit so bear with us hahahahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n52FMr07Kg&feature=channel_video_title

Guest 0seven7

Put your hands up!! <3 2pm!

this is a photo of me on a viking ship in Korea Folk Village Amusement Park!! I'm from Singapore but on summer exchange for a month! and i really enjoy watching 2pm LIVE on all the filming and music shows!!

PUT YOUR HANDS UPP((:

Guest MokoChamallow

My entry featuring my family friends...

Just out from the the cooker

Made with love from Paris~

To be eaten with Champagne

(or not)

.. I hope that nobody had exactly the same idea... ^^"

Enjoy!

2PM & Hottest Fighting! ^^ And Soompi too! Thanks for hosting this contest.

Archived