ENTRIES ONLY: JYPE and Soompi 2PM "Hands Up" Contest

melkimx

Guest vicky002

Hi! This my picture for the 2pm Hands Up Contest. I took this picture during one of the hottest times of the day in my backyard in Southern California...

Vickys2pmhandsupcontestpic2.jpg

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Minstis_Her

here is my video: My link for contest

here is my picture:My link for contest

I am Hmong. ^_^ I'm only human so i'm not perfect, so please don't judge me. this is my first time doing this.

For the video: Yoothie and Juju.

Camera person: Hay Hay

Music Person: Pance

Artist who drew the flag and SC: Riale

Photo:Juju, Hay Hay, Pance, and Riale.

Thank u SOOMPI, JYP, and 2 PM for this Contest!

Guest dianakbui

I'm very sorry for posting this after the deadline but if you read my post on the discussion contest thread, I stated that I was having sending errors in the last two hours before midnight of yesterday and could only finally post my photo at about 12:30am Australian time. But today when i scanned through the contest thread I still couldn't see my entry so I am very worried. I don't want to lose my chance in this competition, 2PM IS MY ULTIMATE IDOL!

Please let me in, I am very sorry!! But I REALLY REALLY THANK YOU SOOMPI, 2PM & JYP FOR GIVING US THIS OPPORTUNITY to reach out to you!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Anyway, in the photo I tried to emphasise my nail art (yes I painted the Australian flags on my nails) so it was abit difficult to show both my nails and put my hands up without covering them. But I AM PUTTING MY HANDS UP So i hope this is decent for you! 2PM Fighting!! <3

Here is my link: http://twitpic.com/5o5pus

Diana, australian hottest. no. of participants: 1

v4ruog.jpg

Yayy, I'm finally uploading my contest entry!! Thanks a bunch to Soompi and JYPE for such an amazing contest :D I'm a Hottest from Canada, and I absolutely love 2PM <3  They're my inspiration and are such amazing people <3 I'm so excited for this contest and hope you enjoy my photo!!! (I know, it's so last minute, but I just found out about it and just knew I had to enter xD)

Btw, there were two participants > Me, and my sister who helped with photography and editing :D 

~ Love&Respect :) <3

Side note: omg, I'm so sorry, did I enter after the deadline??  :o I was confused to see the post before mine, saying that they entered after the deadline...so after doing some research I realized to my mistake what PDT meant. I still don't quite understand it, but I'm extremely sorry if I did pass the deadline ): I understand if I'm disqualified, but I really hope I'm still considered... D:

Guest Xiaoness

I just realized i posted my entry in the discussion thread...no wonder there were so little entries

It's in PDT so that means I didn't past the deadline right??? Because youtube took so long to upload :(

CLICK CLICK: XIAONESS SOOMPI 2PM HANDS UP CONTEST VIDEO

3 participants + 1 camera lady + a lot a lot of random New Yorkers who willingly took part in the contest :)

(address: youtube.com/watch?v=jDi2fdSdAZA )

Guest BeautywithinBoutique

Hey hey hey (:

Here's my entry for this contest...*crosses gingers* :

you can either use :

" finished1.png "

or

My pic    <--idk if this link thingy works...

Photo details:

# of ppl with hands up & no double appearances : 42

# of ppl total in pic: 48

Its a bunch of pictures put together to show my town in new york and just a mix of pics from graduation;beach parties/visits;my lovely highschool that ill be leaving :(; class of 2011! cheyeaaaa lol and hangout nights at friends homes. i threw in a pic of the statue of liberty cause she reps NY and also she has the 2PM fever and is CONSTANTLY putting her hand up (; hahaha. hope you like <3

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!!~~

2PM OPPAS HWAITTING!~ CONGRATS ON YOUR WINS! YOU GUYS WORKED VERY HARD! KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!  US, FANS ARE BEHIND YOU 200% <3

Guest Joanne2pm

HAWAIISIGN-1.jpg

This is my entry for the Soompi 2PM Put Your Hands Up Contest. Hope you enjoy the pictures i put in this photo. I wanted to put more but it got so crowded >< The first picture is taken at my house lmao. The second picture is taken at Kailua Beach and omg the sand there is soooo soft. The 2nd picture is taken in Kalihi and for the last picture i got a little creative and replaced 2PM's faces with mines LOL. Yeah...it looks sorta stupid but WHATEVERS its m way of showing humor? But failing?? hahahaha. But thanks Soompi for this awesome contest!!! HAWAII FIGHTING!!!!! :lol: Hawaiian Hottest!

Credits:

Jeanie(14)

Qi Lin(14)

Jin(14)

Clara(14)

Guest imsosorrybutiloveyou

yayy!!! hope we did alright! hahaa had lots of fun. ;]

love you 2PM!

put your Hands Up for 2PM everyone~ hehe

Video Submission

we have three participants in the video ;] (with the help of our extras of course hehe)

Guest Joanne2pm

Hi Soompi! Here are my photo entries for this contest! Me and my friends are from O'ahu, Hawai'i and we are Hawaiian Hottests! :D I hope you like the collage and picture I put together. Thank you Soompi and JYPE for this contest.

SOOMPI HWAITING!!! 2PM HWAITING!!! JYPE HWAITING!!! HAWAII HWAITING!!!

Credits:

Qi Lin(14, me)

Jeanie(14)

Jin(14)

Clara(14)

1024.jpg?md=1310365652000

1024.jpg?md=1310362702000

Guest Junho125

Here’s our humor entry for Soompi 2PM “Hands Up” video contest. With kkap kwon from 2AM as a mentor! XD We hope that you will all laugh along with us.

The theme of this video is about having fun and celebrating with 2PM’S “Hands Up”!  

In the video we used wild bunny as a reference to show the power of the Maknaes~

~We all know that Chansung loves bananas and that  2PM loves dried mangoes, therefore we created this ending.

My link

Guest amalia_loves_tvxq

Love this song, the dance, the fun, 2PM, and soompi! (:

we tried.....lol. :P

Photo:

imag0511-1.gif

imag0511-12.gif

Video:

3 participants....:0

concept: have fun && anyone can Put their hands up and party! :)

Guest ShiningStar93

photo entry #2:

2pmhandsup.jpg

2pmhandsup.jpg

2 participants: Susan (Me) and Victoria

this took some time to accomplish haha.

but it was worth the fun with my friend ^^

sending love from new orleans, louisiana!

susan~

Guest TaecChelle

# of Participants: 13

Video #1: The MV - http://youtu.be/IW8lnAzd6GE

Video #2: the So Cal tour MV version - http://youtu.be/yhWEfYi63Ug

Video #3: The teaser version - http://youtu.be/tkfnSD6QR5Y

Bonus: [REAL UIH] Soompi 2PM Hands Up Contest Video BTS - http://youtu.be/-h2E8W9qDLE

Video was starring, filmed and edited by So Cal members of USAIAMHOTTEST.COM (aka UIH)! We're always representing for American I AM Hottests! WE LOVE YOU, 2PM!!!!

Thank you for this amazing opportunity, Soompi and JYPE!!! \^____^/

Archived