ENTRIES ONLY: JYPE and Soompi 2PM "Hands Up" Contest

melkimx

Guest Rosalia

Hello!!!!!!! This is My link!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are 38 participants (+1 filming) from Portugal!!!!

Portugal  loves 2PM!!!

Good luck to everyone!

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yamakasigirl95

DSC02914.jpg

First of all, we 3 are HOTTEST FROM MYANMAR!!!! COME VISIT MYANMAR WE PROMISE THT THERE ARE MANY HOTTESTS HERE:w00t:

WE R PUTTING OUR HANDS UP AND STANDING IN FRONT OF OUR BURMESE MAP!!!! :D

The pink costume and the yellow costume is the official traditional dress of our country MYANMAR

The strangest costume, the one with the red skirt(ME!!) is the costume of one of the ethnic groups of MYANMAR, "KACHIN".

This costume is worn in WEDDINGS by the bride    :wub:  keke

Plus, we all have put on traditional make up called "Tha Na Khar" on our cheeks... :sweatingbullets:

I do hope that we will win this contest..

ONCE A HOTTEST , ALWAYS A HOTTEST!!!

Guest heartofastar52

This photo was taken on July 2, 2011 in Provo, Utah outside BYU's LaVell Edwards Stadium. On this particular day, at this time, a little under 63,000 people are exiting the stadium from the Fourth of July event: The Stadium of Fire. The picture displays the random dance party that broke out on the streets after the show.

2PM's new concept isn't just about going to the club but dancing and having fun. Having fun doesn't need to happen in the club. It can happen right on the streets. As long as there's music and people putting their HANDS UP to the beat!

IMG_0079.jpg

Taken by Jenny Chio (heartofastar52)

Guest miri.jang

Hi everyone ^^

We are Vietnamese Hottests and here are our entries for the contest ^^

At first, I have many ideas but cos of the lack of skills, I couldn’t make all the ideas into the real photos

Anyway these are the best I can do hehe~ Hope you like them.

1st Picture:

collages1copy.jpg

As you can see, I create the the word “2PM” and the members’ names by It’s 2PM Mini Polaroid Card. At first I tended to make these with 2PM Card but unfortunately, the Card hasn’t come to me yet. Still on the way to Vietnam ^^

2nd Picture:

picture023copy2.jpg

Everybody put your hands up!! This is our shadows when standing in the sunshines kk~

3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Picture:

35072550.jpg

10663083.jpg

38713517.jpg

61831265.jpg

All these pictures were taken beside Hoan Kiem lake, one of the most famous landmarks of Vietnam. It’s the culture symbol of Hanoi *the capital* in particular and of Vietnam in general.

The red bridge you can see in the picture named The Huc bridge, it is the leading way from the outside to Ngoc Son Temple which stands in the middle of the lake ^^

We want to introduce more beautiful landmarks of Vietnam but due to the lack of time, we could only show you THE MOST FAMOUS landmark, the place where all foreigner tourists visit when they come to Vietnam.

We, Vietnamese Hottests, really want that someday, 2PM will come to Vietnam. Then, we can show you many more beautiful places here. Vietnam is a beautiful country and the people are very friendly. If we have a chance, we can also take the boys eat “Pho”, the most famous dishes of Hanoi which is the dish that Khun likes ^^. Pho in Hanoi is very different from other places, even if those other places are in Vietnam.

It seems like a rush to us cos we have just decided to take part in this contest 4 days before the deadline These pictures were taken in one afternoon of July. The weather was very hot cos it was 2PM ^^. However we had a lot of fun while taking the pictures, this might me one of the most memorable memories of mine xD~. Through this contest, we wanna show to the boys that there are many many people in Vietnam who love them and want to meet them very much. Vietnamese Hottests will always stand beside 2PM, love and support 2PM unconditionally ♥ Really hope one day, we can meet in person =D

We wanna thank Soompi and JYPE for creating such a wonderful event for all of us, International Fans to get prizes from our idols ^^. It’s really difficult to get your idols’ autographs when you’re not staying in Korea. Besides, in this contest, I can also make friends with some other lovely Hottests. So, thank you is all I want to say. ♥ I hope Soompi will have more interesting contests like this in the future. ^^

Fighting!!~

I don’t know if 2PM can read this or not, but I wanna send a message to them:

Hands Up No.1, 축하해요~ ^o^

"우린, 헛티, 항상 항상 투피엠 오빠들 곁에 있을게요.

그리고 언제나 사랑을 주고 지원해줄게요. ♥

화이팅!!~ ^^. 오빠들 너무 너무 너무 사랑해요. ♥

김준수 - 닉쿤 - 옥택연 - 장우영 - 이준호 – 황찬성 최고!! ^^~ ♥"

Sorry if I have a mistake somewhere ^^~

My Korean seems like a mess cos I’m still learning it. Kk~

===============================

Our team has 5 people, 4 participants and 1 photographer. ^^

Good luck everyone!!~ Fighting!! Put Your Hands Up!!~ kkkk~

Guest kirbyherder

This is our photo entry for the HANDS UP photo contest by Soompi & JYPE. Thank you all for the awesome opportunity!  

One of us is back on her summer break from college in Australia and we just had so much fun with one another, not even realising we 'PUT OUR HANDS UP' just like that. A close tight-knit friendship, just like the boys. A group oftight-knit friends of different races and religion – the spirit of multi-racialSingapore – that always put our hands up and party all night long.

HottestHANDS UP TOGETHER in the hottest season of the year in SINGAPORE! 

Here's the link to the picture!

- Jessica, HuiYun, Mariann, Arina, Ester (Singapore)

Guest jjang_2

2cosd3s.jpg

WE HAVE OUR HANDS UP IN GERMANY !!!!

THESE FRIENDS OF MINE ARE TOTALLY CRAZY ABOUT 2PM JUST LIKE ME ;

SO DID YOU KNOW THAT 2PM HAS SOOO MANY FANS ?

WE KEEP PUTTING OUR HANDS UP <3 THANK YOU SOOMPI AND JYPE !

SO YOU GUYS HAVE TO KNOW THAT IN GERMANY IT IS NOW

POSSIBLE TO LISTEN TO KPOP : THERE IS A RADIO PLAYING 2PM <3

THEREFORE WE ASKED OUR DJ ( WE OFTEN PARTY IN OUR CLUB) 

TO PLAY HANDS UP : AND ..... HERE GOES THE PICTURE :

GERMANY IS PUTTING THEIR HANDS UP FOR 2PM !

PARTICIPANTS : TOTALLY 20 PEOPLE ( MY FRIENDS AND MY BROTHERS FRIENDS ! )

Guest crystallis_star

Hello People!

It's me again sweatingbullets.gif A Singaporean student living in Beijing who misses her hometown very much! haha blush.gif I :wub: 2PM very much, here's a video submission to prove it! HAHA... vicx.gif Would really like to thank my bunch of friends here in Beijing for helping me think of such an idea and helping me with the filming and editing! :lol: Hope you guys enjoy the video, which I personally feel is quite creative! hahaha ^_^

Here's the Link: My Contest Video!!!

Credits to: Yu Ning, Zhixuan, Stella and Meixuan for all the help rendered :P

Guest Fujiwara

Photo Entry

^^ We are from Viet Nam . Vietnamese Hottest!! Uctually it's just only me , the two ppl on picture is my sistters , they help me ^^ Thanks sisters . I luv U!!!

MY PHOTO

Credit :

Cameraman : Kid

Starring : ChanSung cat , Bun cat , Bum Dog . Jeanny , Rociel and Fujiwara

Studio : My house =))

Guest SooNyu

Hello! Hottest from Romania here!And since my cat is Hottest too we have listened all day to Hands Up by 2pm and

here is our entry ^^

Hope you all like it o ( = ^ - ^ = ) o

Guest liveforthemusic
Jul92011?authkey=Gv1sRgCLz-pbrNu6C2Nw#5627495026929323298 hey soompi this is to everyone competing!!! may the best one win <3 :) <3 <3 <3 2PM 

Guest Junho35

Hello, I am from the United States

and this is my Video Entry :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lel20tokiUQ

Guest issha95

CHECK -----> http://twitpic.com/5ntteuThis is my photo with my friend. we're in the dam 'BATU JAI'. we are from Indonesia. and hopefully you like it. we jumped, lifting our hands, and shouting "HANDS UP" yeah! PUT YOUR HANDS UP YEAH !!

Archived