[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love ep 10! :D

especially coz of UEe and Joo Won scene! kyaaaaaa!

i love these scenes right here:

UZf9b.png

^ LOL at Tae Hee hitting her butt! hahhahahaa

he's treating her like a big baby! :phew:

vzDFO.jpg

^ and ofcourse the famous "guy-grabbing-girl" scene! lol happens ALL THE TIME in kdramas....sweatingbullets.gif  I LIKE IT THOUGH! it makes him seem really manly blush.gif

OGJgQ.png

^ and their never ending quarelling! :D

asPuL.png

and this one makes me giddy and sing "UEe and Joo won sitting in the chair...K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" LOL

MGGq4.png

^ they are sitting soooo close to each other!!! :wub:

and just look at the way Tae hee looks at her! i would be melting if joo Won stares at me like that! waaaaaaaah! :lol:

and at the end, UEE looks soooo cute!

bHOm2.png

cant wait for next week!  :w00t:

Guest antinh85

i love ep 10! :D

especially coz of UEe and Joo Won scene! kyaaaaaa!

i love these scenes right here:

and at the end, UEE looks soooo cute!

cant wait for next week!  :w00t:

I love this episode too. So much scenes with our leads. I'm so surprise at how much screen time UEE is getting. I thought that the story would focus more on the brothers than her when the series was first introduce. Especially since weekend dramas have so characters. I'm so happy that i get to see her and Joo Won get alot of scenes.

The last scene was so random. Can't believe she went to buy one. Damn! That was kinda smart.But damn, the girl has no pride huh. Then again, she has no where to do. She's so adorable. You just want to pinch her pieces. hahahah

Why does Tae Hee have different working room? Is it because he has been down graded? Ahhh I'm so confused... (I wonder what they are talking about in the last scene between Tae Hae and Ja Eun.... <_< )

Guest Spellbound313

Episode 11 written preview is out.. just like before I'll try to get it translated but I can't make any promises.

앞마당에 텐트를 친 자은은 복자와 가족들에게 앞으로

농장일을 도우며 여기서 지내겠다고 얘기한다.

그 모습에 기가 막혀 하는 복자, 그러나 창식은 복자에게

다시 자은을 다락방에서 지내게 하는 건 어떠냐고 묻는데...

태식은 미숙의 부탁으로 어쩔 수 없이 함께 콘서트장에 간다.

그러나 날짜가 지난 티켓으로 인해 구경도 못하고 돌아오는데...

태식에게 미안해진 미숙은 밥을 사겠다하고,

태식은 그런 미숙이 점점 부담스러워진다.

Softy is starting to recap the drama :rolleyes:

you can go here : http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com

about the preview, I guess they will start to develop romantic relationship.... yaya

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Ojakgyo Brothers Episode 9 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

ojakgyubrothers.jpg

Ojakgyo Brothers 1-9 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

This is a new project for the DSS CTS Team

URL: http://www.darksmurf...ungjedeul-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

this drama isn't what i was expecting so i'm kind of disappointed. all the girls are practically getting dragged around by the guys. mi sook and soo young are continually throwing themselves at tae shik and tae bum, respectively, and ja eun is constantly getting berated by tae hee. and tae pil is just a gold-digging a$$hole. it's all kinda pathetic to watch. i hope there's a great reversal soon, with all four brothers realizing what jerks they are (well, tae hee is the least selfish and tae shik is okay sometimes), and the women getting some self-esteem and pride.

Guest pitopazano

Episode 11 written preview: (hopefully my translation is okay...don't kill me if it's not.)

Ja Eun, who has already set up a tent in the front yard, tells Bok Ja (the mom) and the rest of the family that from today on, she will help with the farm chores and that she will be living there as well. Bok Ja is extremely pissed off by this, yet Chang Shik (the dad) asks her to let Ja Eun continue living in the upstairs roo. Tae Shik, because of Mi Sook’s request, has no choice but to attend a concert with her. But because the tickets were already expired, the two had no choice but to come back… Mi Sook feels a bit apologetic to Tae Shik, suggests that she treat him to a meal. However, this only makes Tae Shik feel more burdened…

:D

Episode 11 written preview

:D

Thanks for translating the written preview.

@scout : I have different perspective... for me the show is just started, it has 50 episodes and now it still on episode 10, so basically they only told us how the problems are started.

For Mi Sook and Soo Young, I think both of them have been in love with TS and TB for a long time, well if I were MS, I probably do the same thing, since I love the guy. :D

But for TB case, I dont know, it seems wrong for me too hehehehehe...

this series reminds me of Smile, You - not so much the story or plot but how the characters are portrayed early on. in Smile, You, I was so frustrated with the characters early on that I wanted to give up the drama. glad I stuck to it. I'm feeling the same way with Okakgyo, hence I will keep watching no matter how much flawed the characters have been portrayed so far. granted, Smile, You was HIGH-larious so the laughs were what kept me.

Ojakgyo's quite different. i think what makes me stick to it is the cast. I love MOST -if not all- of the actors, especially Choi Jung Yoon (she's from Smile,You too!!!) I do love her "love-line" with TaeBum (and Ryu SooYoung suddenly looked so yummy! right now. lol). I don't mind the pregnancy-part and I'm not surprised she'd ask him to marry her. so I'm looking forward to how that pans out. however, I wouldn't want her to be the one always after him. i'd like to see him slowly falling for her while she still secretly harbors feelings for him. basically, he'd be thinking that she only wants this marriage for the baby's sake, not knowing she actually likes him. i guess i'm demanding that way with how I want their love story to unfold.

I guess in this weekend drama, the main theme is selfishness for the sake of family. i love weekend dramas for the thematic potrayals eventhough at times it drags the series.

btw, i also wanna point out that Uee has tremedously improved. i guess i can now say casting her wasn't a mistake. initially, i wasn't happy about it.

I’m usually only a silent lurker, but the greatness of Ojakgyo Brothers prompted me out of hiding. I adore it so much that I’m only relying on my basic Korean skills from the heydays of forced Saturdays at Korean school and watching it RAW. I’m so addicted that I finished all the episodes in one sitting. :blink:

I've been a fan of UEE ever since her stint on WGM and her cheerful personality won me over. She completely and pleasantly surprised me on You're Beautiful, by her fairly good acting abilities. Although, I haven't seen Joo Won act, I heard and I am seeing good from him so YAY! :lol: I’m really enjoying the interaction between Tae Hee and Ja Eun. I can’t wait till it transitions into love! ;)

Guest vrosemarie

This drama seriously needs more love! I've only watched two episodes but I liked it right away! There's a lot of famous 'mums' in this one like Kim Tak Gu's mum from Bread, Love & Dreams and Hyun Bin's mum from Secret Garden.

I actually got interested in this because I was glad UEE was being given a shot after the disaster that was Birdie Buddy (no offense to the ppl who love the show). I was also interested in seeing how Joo Won would do in a less villainous character than the one he played in Bread, Love & Dreams. The reporter brother (I've forgotten the actor's name is compelling, though arrogant, loved him in 18 vs 29.

Can't say much about the rest of the cast so far except for the lady from Smile, You who will hopefully play a more likable character in this drama...

Fighting Ojakgyo Brothers!! :wub:

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Ojakgyo Brothers Episode 10 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

ojakgyubrothers.jpg

Ojakgyo Brothers 1-10 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...ungjedeul-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Archived