[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, so many people today! *waves*

Part 1 is up, rest is still being uploaded! :)

Taehee & JaEun Cut 1 (Ojakgyo Brothers) - Episode 30

2/6

3/6

4/6

5/6

6/6

The first scene was so.. heartbreaking. Oh you two, please make up already and end our misery.

:(

4PisL.png

TS..

GCviH.png

Epic, lol.

BXruY.png

This pairing is cute too~ I'll be rooting for them! :)

UvoZj.png

And just when TB-SY is getting more closer and sweeter..

UoMMF.png

She just had to come back!

FAn2q.png

KJ and TH.. Every episode my heart keeps breaking for TH.. :(

CZLbJ.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Hwang brothers! :)

GncxO.png

Waiting patiently for the weekend.. How come it's still Sunday?!

Guest M-i-l-o

I was trying to resist watching any dramas since I have so much school work, but Ojakgyo brothers pulled me in. Blame UEE and Joo Won's sizzling chemistry!

It's really getting so good. Just when TaeBum and SooYoung make progress, the ex comes back. I think we all expected that too happen, but now I don't want it too, haha. I don't want poor SooYoung to get hurt again and again, and just when TaeBum is beginning to soften too. Why, oh why!

Tae Hee is breaking my heart. Those stares man! Joo Won is a fantastic actor, so much emotion in a mere glance. UEE is doing really well too. She was inexperienced before, I don't really her acting in You're Beautiful, but here her Baek Jae Eun is so good. The way she cried her eyes out while watching Graveyard of Fireflies broke my heart :(

Tae Hee, Jae Eun, just get together already. It's so painful to watch you two! D:

OMG, next week is going to be a heartbreaker .. tears now that TH found out that his mother pass away ... he is definitely going to break. I mean even though he doesn't admit it but deep down he truly wishes to see his mother again (thus he kept the picture so that he can always remember her face) but now he no longer have the chance to which is heart breaking as it is ...

And omg, what is KJ father intention of buying the farm? to get back at TH (even when it was him that took TH mother away from TH at a young age?) OR is this because of some rivalry/misunderstanding between KJ and TH deceased father?

Hopefully JE will find out about TH mother soon and run to him, he needs her .. somehow I can image TH ajusshi rufflin look coming back now cause he's going to definitely be in a slum ...

And H is coming back too which will definitely put a test to SY-TB growing relationship with each other ... definitely can't wait ... need more OB .. can I just say I so love OB ... love SY-TB story but JE x TH definitely got me hook (Uee and Joo Won are oozing with chemistry and they attend the same university out here, seriously these 2 needs to date) :D

PSSSSSSSSTTTTT if you guys and gals are looking for a place to watch the drama raw or with subs, go to dramastyle.com! that's where i watch it every weekend. they have multiple sources if the initial video doesn't work. just scroll down a bit to the bottom of the video and click on the numbers in the little boxes. they also have the most recent subs fan or official. but, i'm sure someone already pointed this out to you fellow viewers XP

PS- My god, poor TH. I feel so bad for him. His mom passed away? Geez... where's Jaeun when you need her? My heart totally broke for him in that last scene of today's episode. As someone else pointed out, he looked like a little boy, so upset and heartbroken. TT^TT

E31 text preview

친모의 부음을 들은 태희는 충격을 받고 거리를 헤매다 자은의 고시원 앞으로 간다.

고시원 앞에 웅크리고 앉아있는 태희. 그런 태희에게 자은은 애써 싸늘하게 대하고,

태희는 미안하다며 발길을 돌린다. 뒤늦게 자은은 태희의 소식을 듣게 되고…

혜령을 본 수영은 저녁 식사 내내 넋이 나가 있고 여경은 수영과 태범이 다툰 걸로

오해한다. 궁리 끝에 여경은 두 사람의 합방을 위해 현재를 수영이네로 보내고

결국 태범과 수영은 함께 안방으로 들어가는데…

translation, please? ASAP~! <3 C:

Guest antinh85

Text preview of ep 31 Translation from Softy....OMG JE ..WHy are you still so cold to him!!!!He needs you!

after hearing the news about his mom, TH walks the streets in a daze and ends up in front of J’s place. as he sits there, J comes along and treats him brusquely (she is cold to him) so he says sorry and walks away.

later on J learns that TH’s birth mom passed away (doesnt say how she heard or who she heard it from though)

during dinner, SY is numb from seeing H earlier

misunderstanding that TB and SY fought, SY’s mom orchestrates a plan to make it so that SY and TB have no choice but to sleep in the same room

Text preview of ep 31 Translation from Softy....OMG JE ..WHy are you still so cold to him!!!!He needs you!

after hearing the news about his mom, TH walks the streets in a daze and ends up in front of J’s place. as he sits there, J comes along and treats him brusquely (she is cold to him) so he says sorry and walks away.

later on J learns that TH’s birth mom passed away (doesnt say how she heard or who she heard it from though)

misunderstanding that TB and SY fought, SY’s mom orchestrates a plan to make it so that SY and TB have no choice but to sleep in the same room

thank u for the translation..I hope J's will soften her heart up n comfort TH..That boy really need a hug right now TT^TT

Ps: I know kiss n hug seems impossible atm..at least J's should give him hug !!! wruter-nim stop amke TH miserable n hurt!! make the re-union ASAP.. They better make a HOT kiss to compesate all this heart wrenching moments

love love SY & TB couple. they are making me crazy. LOL at TB's failed attempts to hold SY's hand. 

that was hilarious to the max. TB's bewildered expression was priceless.

TB is wanting skinship with SY! ^^

I'm also loving TP more and more these days. he might be the magnae, but he's quite mature and got smarts. he's been the most caring towards Kook-soo, which is quite telling about his character. can't wait to see if his relationship with Y develops into something more.

I am loving TP as well in these last several episodes. The way he takes care of Noodles in behalf of TS has been redeeming him as well. 

If SY's aunt and TP indeed develop into having a relationship together, would that make TP now an uncle of TB? Heh ...

SY's mom is so wonderfully scheming! I hope her matchmaking attempt will be successful that even if TB finds out his ex is back, the deal between him and SY has been sealed. I would not want SY's heart be broken!

Guest orbiter

Episode Nationwide Seoul

(29) 26.2 (1st) 26.7 (1st)

(30) 32.0 (1st) 31.5 (1st)

Source: TNmS Media Korea

I would expect a higher rating for next week episodes. :rolleyes:

i would've been majorly pissed if TB's ex-gf appeared without TB realizing he actually likes SY first. and also that SY's sunbae is around puts TB and SY on even grounds. i'm sure TB will waver a bit. hello, he loved that woman. but at least SY wouldn't look so unwanted.

btw, i know it's been like this in most dramas, but seriously, SY is still not showing? no bump at all?!

KBS and OB's scripwriter are killing me!!

I need a preview for next week *sniffs*

i know, seriously! they are good at writing the story but the wait is too much~ lol

i better see some TH and JE interaction this week or i'm gonna hunt them down.

just a hug, accidental hand touching or something~ :D

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Ojakgyo Brothers Episode 25 and 26 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

ojakgyubrothers.jpg

Ojakgyo Brothers 1-26 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...ungjedeul-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">

Archived