[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hot dang! this is gonna be a juicy episode! i'm gonna love jealous tae hee. I can just see it now~ tae hee being all hot and bothered! hahaha, I can't wait! saturday please come faster! XD

I'm sooooo happy that TB is FINALLY gonna be jealous.. I was starting to feel like it was only SY that liked him.. And I think JE didn't realize that TH was with KimPD when she's smiling at him..

I cant see ep 27 translation on soulsrebel website. Anywhere else i can watch the preview besides kbs website? I dying!!

love the preview!~

finally....tae Hee and Tae Bum getting jealous! lol

sooo cute!!

especially Tae Hee! he looks rather HOT and MANLY when he's mad and jealous! and i loooove it!

i fall for him more and more when i see him mad!

it just gets to me so much! hahahah i know im weird.

but i think he's really hot...his tough attitude, me likeyy ^^,

and oh my...i can just imagine, when he gets really jealous in the next few eps, and when he gets to the point where he cant stand seeing Ja Eun ignore him anymore, or when he can't bare to see her laugh and hang around with PD kim anymore...i'm so looking forward to the scene when he will grab ja eun's arm (like a man) and drag her into an alley, push her against the wall, looked deep into her eyes, and kiss her with passion! kyaaaa!!!!! :w00t:

ok, im getting wayyy too excited and my imagination is running wild!

lol

cant wait for their kiss scene!!!!

please let it not be just a peck thing..kekekkke ^_^

Guest antinh85

^^

Yea I can totally see TH in rage and couldn't contain himself anymore and kiss JE. That would be too good to be true.

They have so many options to go with their storyline. JE could possibly ask the PD to pretend to be her bf to make TH thinks that she does not like him anymore and make him give up, but it has the opposite effect on him. haha..

I wonder if they'll bring SeungRi back to make JE jealous. Either ways, it all sounds fun.

It's funny how suddenly TH becomes so fashionable. Just when he confessed to JE. I quess he's trying to impress her more. I don't know if that was the intention of the producers or Joo Won just wants to dress more like himself. His hair even looks better than the previous episodes. Hot HOt hot!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

I have a feeling saturday's episode will end right at the part where the three of them meet. They always do that to us. But anyhow, counting the hours!!!!!!!!

Guest sailorenigma

I'm soo desperated ritght now...I'm eating my nails *GOSH DAMN!!* (yuck XD lol)

I want to see ep 27 right now!!! oH Dear Saturday Come to MAMA *-^ I wonder how many episodes is gonna take JE to forgive TH

I hope they don't drag the story too much XDD Cuz I wanna see some cute lovely momments of JE and TH

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to see TB getting jelaous *Halleluya* It was about time >.< lol

I'm sooooooooo excited!!

Can't WAIT!! :vicx: !

daRings

"and oh my...i can just imagine, when he gets really jealous in the next few eps, and when he gets to the point where he cant stand seeing Ja Eun ignore him anymore, or when he can't bare to see her laugh and hang around with PD kim anymore...i'm so looking forward to the scene when he will grab ja eun's arm (like a man) and drag her into an alley, push her against the wall, looked deep into her eyes, and kiss her with passion! kyaaaa!!!!!"

OMG I was thinking about the same thing!! My mind is runnind WILD !!

*FAINTS*

I cant see ep 27 translation on soulsrebel website. Anywhere else i can watch the preview besides kbs website? I dying!!

http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2011/10/29/ojakkyo-brothers-e25/comment-page-4/#comments

Here's the comment with the translation and the link to soulrebel's website..

Softy says:November 3, 2011 at 11:02 amThank you !!! Love this so much icon_smile.gif?m=1308957982g but KBS made the music too loud again and it’s hard to hear the exact dialogue. the dad tells TS that as soon as something like this happened, TS should have run over there to look for the kid’s mom. TS says sorry.The dad tells TS: “get out you punk – cant stand the sight of you so get out of this house.”

SY’s dad says to TS: I didnt see you as that kind of guy- what are you going to say to YJ?”

YJ shows up at the farm when N is with MS. YJ asks who N is.

At work, the new office director/leader is SY’s sunbae (older school friend) so he hugs her. SY: sunbae what’s going on -are you the new director? the other head boss says how SY is still single and implies they (SY and her sunbae) should date while a jealous TB looks on.

J walks away from TH saying “I dont like you now ajusshi”

later in a different scene, when she walks away from him he holds onto her arm so she says “let go” TH: even if you cant forgive me in death and hate me for a long time (he spoke in a lower tone so I cant hear the best part – cant tell if he said ” even if you want to go then ….it’s ok” J says something like “not me – I get tired (of guys) quickly and dont care what they think and meet this guy and that guy”

They show how she fell and KJ catches her and it looks like he is dipping her. TH watches her smile at KJ and her smile freezes when she sees TH.

This preview is KILLING me cuz I want the whole scene to translate – stalker TH was great but jealous stalker TH is even better icon_smile.gif?m=1308957982g

Question: not a complaint or anything but why is TH dressing better? His clothes look more fancy than they used to be – he never cared about his appearance before but lately he is looking way more stylish.

Reading all this and nt being able to watch the preview is killing me!!!! Thanks for the translation link...

As for th's fashion sense, i believe fall n winter makes one immediately fashionable! Hehe...cos of the coats n stuff i guess..

-edit-

Ok, i watched already....wohoooo!! Cant wait!!

Guest rutzbootz

TWO love triangles at the same time?

WAAAAHHH!! sooooo juicy haha :)

Ojakgyo Brothers is going to be SOOOOO good the next few weeks!!

Guest shane1994_coolgirl

omg watching it live now!

taehee spoke in english to taeshik's son cause he thought he can't understand korean!! he said "stay here, don't come out" and "are you okay? now it's okay"

omggg joowon's english is so cute, its pretty good though (his accent i mean) lol

Hello, everyone!

Was really mad earlier cause my stream lagged at the latter parts. I missed the first TaeHee-JaEun scene too! :(

Anyway, I'll be watching again after I finish uploading the cuts~

I can't wait for tomorrow's episodeeeeeeee~ I want fluff T_T

EDIT: AND HOW CAN I FORGET JOOWON'S SEXY ENGLISH? /faints

TaeHee & JaEun Cut 1 (Ojakgyo Brothers) - Episode 27

TaeHee & JaEun Cut 2 (Ojakgyo Brothers) - Episode 27

TaeHee & JaEun Cut 3 (Ojakgyo Brothers) - Episode 27

TaeHee & JaEun Cut 4 (Ojakgyo Brothers) - Episode 27

I also uploaded the preview for tomorrow's episode!

Episode 28 Preview

Plus Taehee's sexy English cuts! Hahahaha. :P

Bonus!

I know you want to click it! :P

PS: Do you guys want cuts of the whole episode? @_@

OMG!

ottokeee otokeee!!!

looooove the ending! hahaaaha

wow...is it just me, or is Tae hee looking better and better!! dang he looks hot at the last part !! love the sexy/glare look! lol

:D

this is getting sooo good!!

now we finally have the 3rd party! but i thought he liked Tae hee? lol

i wonder if he will start to like Ja Eun too!

i can't wait to see Tae hee jealous over him!!

kyaaa!

and the awkward dinner!

its soo funny how Tae hee and Ja Eun always bump into each other!

its like they are really fated! awww! :wub:

can't wait for tomorrow's ep!

Hello, everyone!

Was really mad earlier cause my stream lagged at the latter parts. I missed the first TaeHee-JaEun scene too! :(

Anyway, I'll be watching again after I finish uploading the cuts~

I can't wait for tomorrow's episodeeeeeeee~ I want fluff T_T

TaeHee & JaEun Cut 1 (Ojakgyo Brothers) - Episode 27

PS: Do you guys want cuts of the whole episode? @_@

Thank uuuuuu! Please upload the rest of the Ja hee couple scenes from ep 27 if you can!!!

Guest antinh85

TS really needs a beating. He still does not realize his selfishness. He seriously does not deserve either of the girls. I feel so bad for noodles.

The PD loveline is really confusing but i'm glad he's adding more tension for our couple. My heart just sank seeing TH"s face at the last scene. Poor guy!

My favorite scene today has go to be the mom. UEE is just so adorable when she acts drunk. I love their dynamic. They both long for each other, it's heartbreaking.

Guest rainyrainy

I watched the epi and lemme say I feel sorryyyyyy for TH , how JE can have such a cold heart to hurt my TH and leave him teary this way , I’m so sad for him , afterall she has to understand that the person who lied to her and stole the contract was the person who raised him ( TH ) eventhough he wasn’t her son , so it’s sure that he would hesitate before revealing the truth to JE

but I’m HAPPYYYYY to see a jealous TB , I think he deserves all the anguish he will face from now on becoz of this sunbae becoz I personally think he hurted SY so many times and it’s time to pay back * evil smile on my face *

TS : No comment he is such a useless person really

TP : loved his interraction with N

KJ : I’m now more than sure he is TH’s brother , that look on his face when he saw TH’s mum Pic shows that he was kind of hmmmm maybe shocked , shocked becoz he didn’t think TH will keep any souvenir of his mum after she gave up on him

BTW KJ is really HOOOOTTT but still TH’s baby face is the cuuutest and I love his voice too

ahhhhh waiting for tomorrow to see how the dinner will be

tomorrow inchallah will be EID for muslum people which is a sacred celebration celebrated by muslums so happy EID to everybody icon_smile.gif?m=1305848345g

Archived