[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

Question!! So, is the third son Taehee adopted or something? It seems like it from what Taepil said after he overheard Taehee and Jaeun.

And also, translation for episode 13 preview: (it's really REALLY rough)

Yeokyeong's younger sibling Yeowool (guessing younger sister from the context) secretly returns from the US and while hiding out in a hotel, is shocked to find that Sooyeong is pregnant. But Sooyeong is also shocked to discover that her aunt is in Seoul instead of the US.

Bokja hears about Sooyeong from Taesik and goes to meet her at the station. Bokja misunderstands Sooyeong to be Taebom's girlfriend and smiles as if her mouth is about to tear. (Bokja says?) Sooyoung is pretty, and Sooyoung is embarassed in front of Bokja.

If you had paid attention earlier or read the first page, you would know that he's not the real son, but the cousin. His real father is the brother of the current father, but already passed away. As his mother also is not around, he is "adopted" to be as their son. By rights, they're cousin. I'm not sure if his parents really died or what, but i know they're cousins. HAHA. That's why the youngest is always rude to him and he doesn't get along so well with his reporter brother.

hope that answered your question ^ ^

Thanks for translating btw :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you had paid attention earlier or read the first page, you would know that he's not the real son, but the cousin. His real father is the brother of the current father, but already passed away. As his mother also is not around, he is "adopted" to be as their son. By rights, they're cousin. I'm not sure if his parents really died or what, but i know they're cousins. HAHA. That's why the youngest is always rude to him and he doesn't get along so well with his reporter brother.

hope that answered your question ^ ^

Thanks for translating btw :)

Aha, sorry, I tend to be kind of lazy some times XD But thanks for explaining. I'm assuming his birth father died and his mother remarried, according to the first page.

And you're welcome. It was my pleasure ;]

ok, i have this really weird feeling and intuition, that Tae Hee's real birth mom, is Ja Eun's step mother!!!!!!

knowing kdrama's twist stories, i could bet that to be true..lol

anyways, waiting for ep 13 video download!! :D

EdIT: just watched it off of dramasub.com

and i like the preview for tomorrow's ep!!!!

i have a feeling Ja Eun will have a love triangle with Tae hee and the maknae brother, that will further their quarelling and misunderstanding...... :( coz i think the maknae is just jealous of tae hee that's why he's acitng up like that, and as the story progresses, and if the maknae will develop feelings for Ja Eun, he will be even more jealous of Tae Hee, coz we all know Ja Eun will fall in love with Tae hee...

anyways, this is getting exciting!

can't wait for their love line to develop!!

and the ending preview is cute! u could see that the maknae is starting to feel something towards Ja Eun! hehehhehe :w00t:

Guest antinh85

How hateful! She makes the poor girl work and not let her back in the house. I swear, that woman has no heart. No matter how wrong JE is, she's still a kid. She's the adult, she should know better.

I can't wait to see some bickering btw. the brothers for JE!!!!!!

Ep 13

Megaupload!!

CLICK!

------------------------

[HD Cut] 110910 U-ie & Joo Won talk about Ojakgyo Brothers @ Ent Weekly :w00t:

YOUTUBE LINK

They talked about the possible kiss scene!!!

kyaaaa!

i love their reactions, they were both surprised by the question & embarrass! :lol:

but how can Joo Won be so shy? lol he's soooo cute!

he already had a passionate kiss with Eugene before during "baker king"

but now im surprised how he was embarrass to answer about the possible kiss scene with UEE! lol something's fishy....hehhe :D

----------------------------------------

EDIT:

FOR THOSE LOOKING WHERE TO WATCH THIS ONLINE WITH ENG SUB, I FOUND ONE!!!! :D

here's the link:

CLICK HERE

^ they've already subbed until ep. 8!

Just finished ep 14! :D

there's not much Tae Hee and Ja Eun interaction....kinda disappointing on that part. lol

but there's aloot more eps to go anyways, hehe i'll just have to be patient.

hmmm at the end, did Tae Bum agreed to marry her?

atleast that's what i get, interesting!

i wonder if they will be living on the farm together with the rest of the family...

Guest antinh85

Yea there's not much scenes today. I skipped all the other couple parts since i couldn't understand it anyways. It looks like they'll probably get marry and more conflicts btw. the family. Since the girl family is rich and TB's family is not up there. Looks likely that they will look down on him.

Anyways, i was hoping there were more parts to the car scene with JE but damn. I hope they'll develop there love story soon. This is getting too long. lolz

Yea there's not much scenes today. I skipped all the other couple parts since i couldn't understand it anyways. It looks like they'll probably get marry and more conflicts btw. the family. Since the girl family is rich and TB's family is not up there. Looks likely that they will look down on him.

Anyways, i was hoping there were more parts to the car scene with JE but damn. I hope they'll develop there love story soon. This is getting too long. lolz

LOL we have the same sentiments.....

at first i thought there would be more "slow mo" scenes and some cheesy background song playing while Tae Pil adjusts her seat and looks at her and realizing his heart starts beating and would get nervous and anxious....but there was none. :sweatingbullets:

i still quite enjoyed it tho....atleast we got some cute scene. hahahah

i may be so used to love scenes/cute scenes in kdramas, and i keep on waiting for it to happen in this drama...

but since this is a long one, we might have to wait for a couple of eps more for that.

i have a feeling, the next eps will focus more on the marrying brother....

i want more UEE love triangle!! i hope it starts soon!

coz im waiting for the awkward, cute, kiss scene! :lol:

^

I totally agree with you guys. I'm getting impatient for the love triangle to start. I keep of waiting for something to happen and I was disappointed that JE and TH had only one scene together.

I thought that JE and TH would have another scene together, one right after the two debt collectors/gangsters visited her school. I'm still hoping/predicting that JE goes to TH for help

;)

IMO, UEE’s really holding her own in this drama even among the more seasoned actors (maybe I’m biased, but I liked her ever since her WGM days). Also, I just adore the two main couples, TB and SY and TH and JE. I can’t wait to see how JE is going to win over the family, especially Grandma and Mom when they are currently very hostile towards her. I think someone mentioned this earlier, but Ojakgyo Brothers reminds me of Smile You, another great, heartwarming family drama.

Guest mleXiHuanNi

I was wishing for more Taehee and Jaeun scenes!! I was hoping that after the debt collectors came, they found Jaeun, and as she was running.. Taehee was entering the school. Then it ends and we have to wait for next week. But after the Jaeun scene, it went to Sooyoung and Taebum and I'm just like -___- NOOOO, go back to Jaeun!! If this drama already aired a few more eps, I wouldn't have mind.

But I am so desperate for Jaeun's love triangle scenes. Hopefully we can maybe see that next weeeek?

Guest rintintintin

You know at first we didn't watch this drama but now, I appreciate this drama for me and my mom. At first it's quite corny but when we watch this together, It's a nice drama at all. Hope that this drama will be good until the very end.

Archived