Computer Studies Division Shirt

kelmaoneko

Ideas for the design? :D
Hello! I don't know if this is the right place to post this. If it's not, please tell me. TT_TT

We have a contest in our division right now (Computer Studies) which is designing the next division shirt. I would like to ask for ideas and opinions about how a Computer Studies division shirt should look like. :D Like, if you see someone wearing that specific kind of shirt, you can immediately tell that that person is on a course related to computers.

I have seen various designs already, since this contest is held annually. And some common things I've seen in them are keyboards, mouse, monitors, etc. Splatter brushes and vectors have also been abundant with the designs. To be honest, I'm sick of seeing vectors and splatter brushes since the better designs that win usually have those. Hehe

So, what do you want to see in a shirt? :D And if you're from the computer studies division, what would you like to see in a CS division shirt? :D

Thank you!

I'm not in computer courses now, but I think a clever if-then statement or perhaps even a good loop would be great. It could be something involving everyday life that everyone can understand and it's funnier to people who know the structure.

you should have binaries of everyone's name on the back of the shirt ;p

Oh, binaries huh.

To be honest, I'm sick of seeing vectors and splatter brushes since the better designs that win usually have those. Hehe

Ya, come on, at least design something with practical use as well.

I see nothing creative about vectors and brushes.

Try barcodes.

Or better yet, QR codes

Everytime someone shows up to a club event, they verify their membership by getting their shirts scanned.

To the average person, it's a piece of art.

To the technologically-aware, it's a convenience.

you should have binaries of everyone's name on the back of the shirt ;p

I would if it's only a class. But since it's a Division, it has 20+ classes and I think you know a shirt won't be enough for everybody' name. hehe. But great idea though!

Ya, come on, at least design something with practical use as well.

I see nothing creative about vectors and brushes.

Try barcodes.

Or better yet, QR codes

Everytime someone shows up to a club event, they verify their membership by getting their shirts scanned.

To the average person, it's a piece of art.

To the technologically-aware, it's a convenience.

I think QR codes are awesome! I'll incorporate that with a message about our division. Thanks!

Do you have any more ideas, guys? We are allowed to send in as many designs as we can and I really wanted to win. I can't stand something with vectors and brushes again. :(

I wouldn't mind a proof that P != NP.

Even if you don't win the contest, you might win a million dollars and eternal fame.

Hahah! That would probably be a lifelong dream of all nerds out there. But I think I'd pass that and settle for the tshirt designing for now. Hahah! ^_^

Archived