[drama 2005] Sad Love Story/sad Sonata 슬픈연가

Guest coreana

Guest coreana
[MBC] Kwon Sang Woo, Kim Hee Sun, Yun Jung Hoon
top03.jpgMBC 슬픈연가 The Sad Love Story main cast: Kwon Sang Woo, Kim Hee Sun, Yun Jung Hoon sadlovesong0212_14.jpgsadlovesong0212_11.jpgsadlovesong0212_5.jpg

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest conduongmuathu

I think so, but I still love it, though it isn't the best drama with me. I love Suh Joon Young than Cha Song Chu (STH)

Guest insideMYheart

I got bored last week so I started watching it from a copy I got from a friend... I still have 2 episodes to go. It's an alright drama so far, not the best.

Guest smileD

This is one of my personal favorites...this drama make me love Kwon Sang Woo. Why didn't I record it from t.v., now I'm trying to get an original copy.

Guest Jeffversion2

This drama was the greatest drama I ever watched...partially because I like sad dramas other than comedy or other ones. It was the gateway drama that got me into K-dramas in the first place, and I think I was near tears watching it like 3-4 times.

We can't forget the perfomances of Kim Yeon Joo and ...Something Ji Kyung (Hae-in's aunty) in this drama though, or Lee Da Hee who was my obsession for most of June.

I admired the kids in this drama alot, they had alot of emotion and the entire first episode was the best first episode of a drama so far.

Here are some of my most favorite pictures from it:

ssphoto0289hf.jpgssphoto0356qv.jpg

ssphoto0328ba.jpgssphoto0367dl.jpg

sangwookiss9tp3bz.gif

Guest t b a b y

oh my gawd. what can i say, kang sang woo was AWESOMEEE in here. i loved his sense of style. i remember when it came on my statellite, i was hooked it it, along with my parents. so i HAD to download it.

although it is known as THE SAD LOVE STORY, i didnt find it as sad as i guess it was supposed to be [only at the ending, ubberly sad there]. but neatherless, it was still great!

Guest litto_gurl

i like this drama...i wish they wouldn't make ksw died...and it will better a lot better if seung song hun was in it...i wonder what it would be like...

kim hee sun is so pretty in the drama...her acting was good and her sing was awsome...the played her character will....

Guest frankim90

oo does anyone have this drama with subtitles? (english)!! lol cuz i want to watch it again with subbs so i can understand it better cuz im not that fluent >.<

Guest litto_gurl

oo does anyone have this drama with subtitles? (english)!! lol cuz i want to watch it again with subbs so i can understand it better cuz im not that fluent >.<

you can try ebay...they have a lot...

same here, love this drama too. yeah ksw's handsome and khs's pretty this drama..........

anybody know when yesasia will have this darma with sub Eng

Guest fixated on 1 star

only 1 page about Sad Love Story

how sad.. :( haha

--------------------------------------

i love the OST to this drama. good songs. :)

Guest rockerbabe

lol... this is still first page...

I agree with you, fixated_on_1_star with the OST..

the OST is very very nice... love the song... but after seeing the series, one of the song is just so sad... -_-'

Archived