Exclusive 2NE1 Lonely Cover Contest Discussion Thread

melkimx

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dokichan

Do we really have to show our faces in the video in order to participate? :X I want to make an anime music video or manga music video using their music. :blink:

Guest rantsom

I'm curious, does it have to be a video with us actually singing [if we're doing a singing entry]?  Or can we just use our audio and put a pic of ourselves or something?  Would that be acceptable?  D:

Guest kawaiigarden

Hi, I take part a bit late in this contest, but here is my cover. I'm sorry for the bad quality of the sound, I don't have good equipment and I'm french, so I'm not very good at singing in korean. Anyway, thanks for watching. Here is my anime version of Lonely : 2NE1 LONELY COVER CONTEST

Plus, I would like to inform that unfortunately I don't know who made the instrumental that I use, I found it on megaupload, so if the maker recognise his version, please do tell me so I can credit you.

Archived