♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

[TRANS][TWITTER][iNFO] 120707 Author and Publisher, Kim Suyoung, tweets about TOP and the new movie he will star in called “Alumni”.

tumblr_m6u5syuxrU1qk9tguo1_500.jpg

The movie “Alumni” will go into filming starting next week. If you put it in terms of publishing, it’s like the equivalent of a book starting to undergo editing. I’m feeling unfamiliar with all this because it (the movie) is nowhere near the area of publishing. But on the day of examinations (auditions), BIGBANG TOP, who is taking on the lead role, said that he was determined to try his best, and that was reassuring enough. Although the scenario is now out of my own hands, the real story will be reborn through the supervision and command that Director Park Shinwoo will have on the actors and staff.

Guest sergeantkero

BB STYLE
GD IN PARIS:tumblr_m6ulxta9pP1rsz6aso1_500.jpgtumblr_m6ullqlay41rsz6aso2_500.jpgtumblr_m6ulxta9pP1rsz6aso2_500.jpgGD was wearing the super old school CONVERSE CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR from the NEEHI COLLECTION back in 1985-1987. This is a super rare CONVERSE that is really hard to get. GD styled the shoes by snapping the snap on the side and folding the NEEHI down to “merely” high-top level, then he added CHROME HEARTS cross pins.  The pin are available on RAKUTEN for US$ 415.
source: BIGBANGSWAQ.TUMBLR.COM

Guest hiaarhg

Hello Everyone :)

by any chance, is there anyone who have any clue when YG will announce a places of BB World Tour in Europe?   I've been wondering since other concert's dates are known for quite a long time and in case of Europe: it's nothing more but silence from YG.

G-Dragon to feature on Psy's new album
bigbangupdates-psy.jpg
Psy is making a big return with his new sixth album.

On July 9, Psy revealed his official album track list. A total of six new songs are included in the new album and each song features a high-profile artist including Big Bang’s G-Dragon, LeeSsang, Sung Si Kyung, Yoon Do Hyun, Park Jung Hyun and Kim Jin Pyo.

The new album is titled Psy 6甲 and is intended to mean ‘the best’. The album’s title song Gangnam Style was written, composed and choreographed by the entertaining singer.

The humorous album cover features a caricature of a ‘mermaid Psy’ who twists his body into the shape of the number ‘6’. A mini cartoon version of YG Entertainment’s Yang Hyun Suk inside a bubble and wearing an inner tube and hat can be spotted within Psy’s body and tail.

Regarding the comeback, a representative for Psy shared, “Within the past two years, Psy made full preparations and put in a wide range of colors into the album.”

The agency added that the album has been split into two parts with the first part to be released online on July 15 along with the music video for Gangnam Style.

bigbangupdates+psyfive.jpg
Source: Enewsworld, Psy's Me2Day
Inkigayo screencap from: gd_isback@twitter
Taken from: BBU

[TRANS] SCawaii Magazine Interview - G-Dragon Part
Q1:What is the concept of ur current hair style? 
GD:
Flames and dragon balls.(laugh)

Q2:What do you think when u r on the stage?
GD:
I dun think anything so after the end of every live,I cannot even remember what I have sung.

Q3:When u r writing lyrics,u put in ur own emotions?
GD:
Yes,it is always like this.My real story plus fictional stories.

Q4:R there angthg bad happened to ur life?
GD:
What appears in the songs would appear in my life,eg,if there is lyrics like ‘make love’in da songs, I would really fall in luv.

Q5.if you hv to describe each member of BB as an animal?
GD:
Sol is like a faithful lion, VI is like suricate by looking at his face.GD:Dlite is like a sea urchin,after eating it once, you cannot stop loving it.TOP is a black jaguar and I am a fox.

Q6: Did u have a nickname when u were small
GD:
hammer!When I went to a fd’s home, I brought nails n a hammer n I nailed the nails.

Q7:When u were trainees,which members r problematic kids? 
GD:
 everyone of us r.Since we were still immature, there were problems~

Q8: The most impressive presents that u hv gotten from ur fans?
GD:
 AV. When I 1st saw it,I was stunned and I am still curious y (laugh

Q9:Were there any behind-the-scene stories when u worked with Pixie Lott?GD:because she was so young,I was surprised.Since her music was very mature,watching her face,I said,’very young!’When I saw her in Springgrove 2012,she was with her mum. =]

Q10:What food to be added into ur meal box would make u happy?
GD:
Natto! With it, I can have my meal very happily. (laugh)

Q11What are in your bag today?
GD:
I have not brought a bag today and I always forget to bring along my things.

Q12: GD san, u always give us a feeling that you r very fashionable, what do you wear at home?
GD:
I am naked at home.I am joking(laugh)When I am at home, I wear relaxing n comfortable clothes, eg. T-shirt and cotton sport trousers.

Q13:Recently,what have you discovered in your own body?(Any new discovery)
GD:
I think my eyes r getting smaller.When I was small, I thought my eyes were quite big. (Largh)

Q14:The weakest thing of you in reality? 
GD:
 Being waken up when I am sleeping.

Q15:In the morning,how can people wake you up that will make you happy? 
GD: 
it will be good to be waken up by a kiss of a pretty girl. XD

Q16: :Which part of girls do you first notice when u r seeing each other the first time?
GD:
Face,I see the feeling expressed by her face.

Q17: Regarding romantic relationship, do you believe in faling in love at first sight or developing into couples starting from friends?
GD:
Falling in love at first sight.

Q18:What do u like a girl to wear n yr fav hairstyles n makeups of girls?
GD:
 black onepiece which can shows her collabone n sports shoes.

Q19: If u could travel back to the past by a time machine,when do u wanna go back n what will u tell him?
GD:
when I was 5 and tell him’Ur future will be like it!”At that time,I was dreaming to be a young actor and be active in the showbiz.

Q20:What is the wish of BB?
GD:
We want to use our limited power to keep on singing infinitely =]

Translated by godlovesrice@tumblr

[TRANS] SCawaii Magazine Interview -TOP Part
Q1:Use 1 sentence to conclude ur personality 
TOP:
Along the flooding of time,my personality is changing too.In conclusion,I have double personality.

02:The earliest memory that u hv?
TOP:
I hv been addicted to music since I was small.Since I was too absorbed in it,I only remember things related to music. (I always write lyrics when listening to music),tha was around when I was in grade 5.

3. Yr dream when small?TOP:nth particular.I fell in love with music when I was about 10,then I hv been working hard for being a singer.
is?
TOP:
I hv different sides,s 

4. TOP san gave us a cool and handsome impression but the reality ome r known n some r not. 
TOP:
Basically,I will not expose my secrets.

5.Clothes that enables u to express urself?
TOP:
I like vintage and high-class fashion

6.What is ur fashion today?
T:
It is the collaboration between MCM and phenomenon and the jacket is designeds specially by designer.

7.The most satisfactory part of yourself? 
TOP:
Eyes.

8. How much time do you spend on dressing yrself in the morning?
T:
3 hrs.I prepare while exercising these days and arrange clothes2. Therefore, loads of time has to be spent.

Q9: The item which must carry in ur bag?
TOP:
Eh… (In japanese) it is secret!

Q 10: Before ur concerts, what do you do for sure?
TOP:
 I would rehearse the rundown in my mind because it is very important to devote all myself to the performance.I also drink plain coffee.

Q 11: What kind of cheering from the fans make you happiest (in Japanese)
TOP:
 I am the happiest if you shout my name in Japanese.

Q12:Which place do you think u r the most relaxing when u r there?
TOP:
At home. Since I have collected some sofa at home, I am the most relaxing when I am sitting there.

Q13:What thing do you most frequently buy at convenience store?
TOP:
 Water. I dun pick, just cool water is okay.

Q14. If u hv to go to somewhere with members, where will it be?
TOP:
 We are now discussing it. Go to the seaside, we will go to the seaside.

Q15: What is ur own treasure?
TOP:
MY sentimental self.

Q16:If u were a girl, which member did u wanna date?
TOP:
 None. (laugh)

Q17:If there were a button that u can press then u can go back to 10 years ago, would you press it?
TOP:
I would. Because I hv already known how these 10 years would be. And if I went back, then I could follow the path and challenge some new things.

Q18:About other members, do u hv anything that u wanna know about them?
TOP:
 As the oldest member, I wanna know whether they have worked seriously.

Q19: What do u feel when u r doing live?
TOP:
When I am performing on the stage because I hv to devote all of myself to it,I will become more sensitive and emotional.

Q20:Looking back,what hv u done to achieve success?
TOP:
 Being healthy is the basics.Keep both mind and body healthy is the most important. 

Translated by godlovesrice@tumblr

GD & CL: "Culture and Space"

GD: What I’ve been discussing a lot with 2NE1’s CL lately is ideas about culture and space. I hope there’s a place for many talented people to gather and inspire each other, even if they’re not celebrities. By creating a space like that, I wish I could support their skills and talents. [10Asia May 2012]
CL: I have so much that I want to do that I don’t know which one to start with. This is actually what G-Dragon and I have been talking about together. It’s related to culture and fashion. But since we’ve been so busy with our work it never got carried out in action. Anyways, that’s my dream: creating a space to allow people in our age and the next generation to keep developing the Korean culture. I’m not sure how exactly it will turn out but certainly it’ll be music and fashion-related. [10Asia July 2012]

Credit: fantasticji@tumblr

no shipping intended.

120706 NEVER STOP DREAMING TALK CONCERT - Smile Pink Boy GD

Source: http://www.gd-supporters.com/

Guest shinhdeplol

Cute fanart :x 
tumblr_m6w88zGriM1qiq64ro1_500.gif
^ that clueless expression on Youngbae's face =))
C: bbyoungbaeby @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

[iNFO+PHOTOS] 120709 Japanese actor Yuki Yamada blogged about BIGBANG and Seungri
bigbangupdates+seungri+yuki+yamada.jpg
From Yuki Yamada's Blog

Hello~ Today, I had GTO drama shooting.. and I worked hard.

During Star Festival (celebrated July 7 in Japan), they say wishes come true? Is it because of the Star Festival?

[Omitted info not related to BIGBANG]

I better explain the photo now. If not, I'll be in trouble.

Emm~ I've been a big fan of BIGBANG since their Korean debut. This is a miracle photo taken with Seungri-san. (cry) Why are we both in uniforms?

Oh firstly.. Star Festival, thank you☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Not for Ori Hime, but for letting me meet Seungri-san (〉_〈)

It looked like Seungri-san came to the set to make a report.. and it seemed like I disturbed him instead. 

Also, Seungri-san is really a kind person. Thank you so much. I'm going to liven up GTO too (T^T)

Til here. Today, too, let's belive in our own power. 

Fantastic baby( ̄o ̄)/

Translation from marthapido.tumblr.com (Thanks Mimi!!)

Shared by VIC @ bigbangupdates

GD will feature on Psys new album! They're both great lyricist so I'm excited to see what kind of sound they'll produce together.
The fan meet photos are really cute, Bae's punishment ^^ and GD looks so good in those gifs, forever love his fashion style :x 

The SCawaii interview was pretty good, I just don't like when they ask repeat questions or ones with obvious answers. lol but I do love GD admitting his weakness of being waken up from sleeping, it makes me think of his tired and upset expression during the 1n2d parody ^^

120707-09 Seungri's Diary Updates from BIGBANG Japan Mobile
tumblr_m6xet0co0U1qb2yato1_400.jpg
July 9: I look cool today, right? I had 9 magazine interviews. I talked a lot and did my best to speak Japanese! I got tired a bit.. I'm getting sleepy.. getting sleepy.. getting sleepy zzzzzzzzzzz
tumblr_m6xet0co0U1qb2yato2_400.jpgtumblr_m6xet0co0U1qb2yato3_400.jpg

July 7: Yesterday I went to visit everyone on set that stars in GTO, a FujiTV drama that’s on every Tuesday at 10PM.It was weird to look “bad”... so I’m quite sorry about that but I’m really looking forward to it!! Akira-san and Miori-san were both so nice to me T_TWhy are all my friends in Japan so friendly... I want to cry again.Akira-san, Miori-chan, sorry to keep you waiting, but it’s all good right? Since it’s all for good fun ^^You have to watch it okay! ON AIR! Remember to check it!
tumblr_m6xet0co0U1qb2yato4_400.jpg
Source: bigbangworld.jp (available in Japan only)
via http://ameblo.jp/sitechi
Translations by solysombra0518@twitter and jwalkervip.tumblr.com