♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px none; outline: none 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 33px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 34px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; list-style: none;"Fantasy K-Pop Collab [Reality KCON 2013 Edition]: G-Dragon + Missy Elliott

imageG-Dragon + Missy Elliott

With the announcement that Missy Elliott will be performing alongside K-Pop's biggest names at KCON 2013 later this month, so many fans are eager to see what is in store.

Earlier in the year she and G-Dragon confirmed that they had collaborated for some tracks on the Big Bang leader's upcoming solo album.

full article at http://

bit.ly/15H1Sgj

[TRANS] Seungri Facebook Update on 4th song <There’s No Such Thing>! The 4th track on SEUNGRI’s 2nd

Posted Image

The 4th track on SEUNGRI’s 2nd Mini-album <LET’S TALK ABOUT LOVE> is ‘그 딴 거 없어’(There’s No Such Thing/I Don’t Have Such A Thing). I will begin talking about something more realistic before I go ahead and introduce the song. You, who is reading this right now, what was the first thing you heard from your significant other after they broke up with you? ‘Don’t ever call me back’, ‘Be happy’, ‘Thanks for everything’. These are at least some tolerable and understandae things to say. But the thing that some people say that I just can’t understand and make me angry is ‘I hope you go meet someone better than me’. Someone better than you? Is that really something to say to the person you’re breaking up with? If you truly are hoping for me to find a better person, why don’t you just stay by my side since you’re already standing right in front of me? If you’re trying to leave, why can’t you just leave quietly? Why do you have to say such a thing and leave.

This world is small. Just like how everything is connected from one thing to another… why do I end up hearing things about her all the time… It’s all over and I don’t want to hear about her anymore, but they keep coming into my ears… what angers me even more is that I hear about the person she is dating… what’s that all about? Why is it that I hear negative things about the man she’s seeing when I’ve never even met him before and don’t even know what he looks like…? I tell my friends that I don’t care and that it doesn’t bother me. But it all digs deeply through my mind… that jerk… is he even treating her well… is he just weating the mask of a good guy and dating her… could it be that the girl who once left me and told me to meet a better person meeting a better person than me as well..? When we get used to a repetitive and complicated love, it just continues to get more complex… all this has been put into this song.. There’s No Such Thing.

TRANSLATED BY: @big_seunghyun
SOURCE: SEUNGRI’s FACEBOOK

[TRANS] 130817 Seungri’s Facebook Update D-2

Posted Image

Posted Image

I’m going to talk about the music video of Bigbang Seungri’s 2nd solo mini album <LETS TALK ABOUT LOVE>’s title song “GOTTA TALK TO YOU”. This music video isn’t limited to a specific story or a concept, but I wanted to make a video that really suits the music. I’m hoping that my more mature and changed self would show in this music video. The king of fantastic filming and the music video director of BIGBANG’s BAD BOY, BLUE and MONSTER Han Samin took charge of this music video. Director Han Samin told me and my stylist Jieun at a meeting. “For this music video, Seungri has to look cool” That one word from him made me think of a lot of things. No matter how big the set is and no matter how unique the concept is, those things don’t matter unless I look cool. Stylist Jieun who was the stylist for BIGBANG for 8 years said the same too. Every clothes look better on people who are cool. She also personally gave me a warm advice that she wants me to grow more maturely in fashion as well. I am confident that this music video is the best solo music video I’ve ever taken. I had to look cool. Not just a cool guy from outside but a cool guy from the inside as well. And lastly I want to say thanks to model Song Haena for showing her fantastic and attractive acting.

Source: Seungri’s Facebook l Translated by: @BIGBANGGisVIP

New BIGBANG Picture from JP Staff Blog!

Posted Image

Japan Staff Blog: BIGBANG are preparing for their dome tour in November…! The last time all members were together was in June for GD’s concert. They getting more handsome? More sexy? to all fans, don’t you want to see BIGBANG together soon?

Posted Image

Credit: bigbangkorea@weibo l Translated by: @mystifize and @bbvipmy

Guest hiaarhg

G-Dragon's 2nd Solo Album "Coup d'état" Teaser

Lyrics Translation:
"Shake the world. Since I was born..
The fake ones will be caught soon
but the real ones are different."
When people see me, they tell me
that I am the right answer.

source: bigbanggisvip via bigbangupdates

130818 G-Dragon’s Birthday Celebration

tumblr_mrpfxgaMJD1qb2yato1_1280.jpg

#birthdayboy!!!!

tumblr_mrpfxgaMJD1qb2yato2_1280.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! #GDGDBABYBABY

tumblr_mrpfxgaMJD1qb2yato3_1280.jpg

Happy Birthday to my little brother. The big bad korean dragon @xxxibgdrgn! Much love homey

tumblr_mrpfxgaMJD1qb2yato4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrpfxgaMJD1qb2yato5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrpfxgaMJD1qb2yato6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrpfxgaMJD1qb2yato7_r1_1280.jpg

#EVOLUTION So happy to catch up with my brethren @youngbeezzy tonight, goodluck w/ everything, and can’t wait for the new ish (y’all ain’t ready)! ALSO… Happy birthday to homie @xxxibgdrgn !!!!!

////missing brotha @shaunevaristo #lotsofnamedrops #fvccit

tumblr_mrpfxgaMJD1qb2yato9_r1_1280.png

happy B day ma love ^^

Source: chaelin_cl+ benballer + u7ak + harry__kim + zoelkan + lylebeniga@Instagram

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Worst and Best Airport Fashion: Shindong, Shiwon, Changmin

WORST AND BEST AIRPORT FASHION: SHINDONG, SHIWON, CHANGMIN

Airport fashion is as big as a deal in Korea as the fashion on a red carpet premiere. I don't know how it popped off but it's become huge and now K-pop celebs have to try to look good when getting off a long flight or getting onto a long flight. I've never looked like a decent human being when I've gone to the airport. I'm usually in a hoodie, sweatpants, and I look like I ate too much ramen noodles the night before. Let's take a look at some of this week's airport fashion!

I'm digging DBSK's Changmin's outfit here, except I actually despise those boat anchor designed shorts. Though I'm not digging the decor of it, it goes great with that sweater and shoes. 

Very hip-hop, very YG, very Taeyang. I'm digging the whole look, but I can't get past the facial hair. 

94054.jpg

full article at http://

bit.ly/13uYgnf

Happy 7th Anniversary Big Bang & VIP!!! :x 
download_php_grpid_8_Gzt_fldid_H6dy_data
From humble beginnings to Kpop Kings~ Thanks to Big Bang for always giving us their best.  
No matter the ups or downs, I don't ever regret becoming a fan. Those hard days are what made us who we are, both loyal and close nit or as Tabi so nicely put it "like family". It's whats going to continue to carry us as time goes by and whats strengthened my love for them. To say I'm proud is an understatement, I just hope they continue to stay true to themselves and VIP in the future as well. All I can do is keep loving them :x

[bIGBANG 7TH ANNIVERSARY - Thank u V.I.P]

tumblr_mrrawrF0IB1qb2yato3_1280.jpg

GD’s message to VIPs: VIP!! Already 7 years?! It’s just now 7 years!! Thank you all so much!!

TAEYANG’s message to VIPs: Bigbang 7th anniversary, congratulations!

TOP’s message to VIPs: We who spent 7 years together are now like a famil

DAESUNG’s message to VIPs: VIP!!! Always the best!!

SEUNGRI’s message to VIP: Congratulations to the 7th anniversary. BIGBANG forever!

tumblr_mrrawrF0IB1qb2yato1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrrawrF0IB1qb2yato2_1280.jpg

Source: http://www.ygbigbang.com/ http://www.yg-life.com/ l @ygent_official 

Translated by: @BIGBANGGisVIP