♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Big Bang Seungri to Make Solo Comeback on August 19

89013-big-bang-seungri-to-make-solo-comeBig Bang Seungri to Make Solo Comeback on August 19

Idol group Big Bang member Seungri will be making a comeback next month.

Earlier this month, Seungri's comeback was mentioned on a show program, surprising fans.

Due to this, Seungri's name became a hot issue on Korean search engines.

full article athttp://bit.ly/16sxY1q

NEWS ABOUT ‘SEUNGRI’

SEUNGRI releases a new solo album

We believe that it is quite surprising and unexpected news that SEUNGRI will release his second mini album on August 19th.

This second album made up of six new songs will come about two and a half years later since the release of the first solo album in January 2011.

Like what he did for the first album, SEUNGRI has written the music and lyrics of this new album and done the producing.

The upcoming album’s title song is “할말 있어요”.

The music video of “할말 있어요” a house music song with a speedy but lyrical feel, is directed by Han Sa Min, whose previous works include BIGBANG ‘s “BLUE,” “BAD BOY,” and “MONSTER”.
After releasing the new album on August 19th, SEUNGRI will perform actively in Korea until the end of September.

Then he will release his solo album in Japan on September 25th to continue his performance there.

Following SEUNGRI’s comeback, other BIGBANG members G-Dragon and TAEYANG will also make their comeback with a solo album.
G-Dragon and TAEYANG are staying up all night at their studios, putting the finishing touches to each of their new albums.

KANG SEUNG YOON’s first title song “WILD AND YOUNG” will be released on July 31st,
2NE1’s brand-new song “DO YOU LOVE ME” on August 7th, and SEUNGRI’s long-awaited solo album in two and a half years on August 19th.

We hope all of you will show your strong love and support for the artists as you always do.

Source: YG-Life

Daesung X I Love You Album

tumblr_mqqt7bTZOH1qb2yato1_1280.png

tumblr_mqqt7bTZOH1qb2yato5_1280.png

tumblr_mqqt7bTZOH1qb2yato2_1280.png

tumblr_mqqt7bTZOH1qb2yato7_1280.png

tumblr_mqqt7bTZOH1qb2yato8_1280.png

http://24.media.tumblr.com/0832119bfe4517d0d979dc8af2f7a151/tumblr_mqqt7bTZOH1qb2yato6_1280.png

http://24.media.tumblr.com/824984b20dc8bc0dd22145d1c5a66b97/tumblr_mqqt7bTZOH1qb2yato4_1280.png

http://24.media.tumblr.com/92a5be3df2f0e78fe10d68d598cb78db/tumblr_mqqt7bTZOH1qb2yato3_1280.png

Source: tesonachoachoa@Instagram

So excited for Ri's 2nd album and promotions! was surprised when I saw the news. I'm sure GD album will be delayed now, but I'll gladly take it for Panda's new album. Also find it funny that he recently just started working on it and already done before GDYB. They're so slow.

Ji looks so good in BTS Saem CF! 

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"YG Entertainment is Unstoppable: Storm to Hit in Second Half of 2013

YG ENTERTAINMENT APPEARS TO BE ON THE MOVE THIS YEAR.

89533-yg-entertainment-is-unstoppable-stYG Entertainment is Unstoppable: Storm to Hit in Second Half of 2013

YG Entertainment appears to be on the move this year.

For the summer, Kang Seung Yoon began the race with her debut song "It's Raining" last month. The song swept the charts as soon as it was released. One month later, she sings her title song "Wild and Young". With full support from Yang Hyun Suk of YG Entertainment, Kang Seung Yoon kicked off on the right foot as a newly debuted singer. Yang Hyun Suk focused on working on Kang Seung Yoon's music video after working on Psy's "Gangnam Style" and "Gentleman" music videos.

2NE1 is up next. CL already made her solo debut earlier this summer and on August 7, all the members of 2NE1 will stand together on stage. 2NE1 will release their second title song "Do You Love Me" via YouTube on August 7. It is predicted to be another global hit.

This is not the end for YG. The world stars of the Big Bang members will make their solo comebacks as well. First up will be Seungri. After debuting as a solo artist in 2011, Seungri is making his comeback as a solo artist. The second mini-album consists of 6 songs including the title song "I Have Something To Say."

full article athttp://bit.ly/1ea4zMw

Guest barbiematoki

Anyone interested in getting these official concert goods home, pls email me at barbiematoki@gmail.com, thanks!
770010966.jpg
770010856.jpg
767509518.jpg

130731 G-Dragon Instagram/Twitter Update

tumblr_mqspoaTb7i1qb2yato1_1280.png

97-88

tumblr_mqsqbudlnV1qb2yato1_1280.jpg

@hl7989 오늘 촬영끝나고 호정씨?랑. 나랑 9살차…이….

@hl7989 after shooting today… 9 years old gap between HoJung…. and me….

Source: @IBGDRGN + xxxibgdrgn@Instagram l Translated by: @ShrimpLJY

130801  G-Dragon Twitter Update: "It’s finally August, everyone"

tumblr_mqtoqpOBWI1qb2yato1_1280.jpg

여러분 드디어 8월입니다.이제 곧 제 두번째 솔로 앨범.그리고 저의 마지막 앵콜콘서트도 요번달31일,다음달1일 하게 되는데요.오늘도 밤새 열심히 준비중이니 끝까지 기대해주시고 함께 하길 바랍니다.#8

It’s finally August, everyone. My second solo album release soon. And my last encore concert on the 31st and 1st of next month. I’m STAYING up all night again working hard and preparing, so please look forward to it and let’s do this together. #8

한가지 더.이번에 나온 강승윤군의’WILD&YOUNG’그리고 앞으로 나올 우리 승리 앨범,태양이 앨범,2NE1앨범 또한 기대 많이 해 주시고 즐겨주세요.YG FAM다시 달립니다.#ygfamily #ygbaby #one #8

One more thing. Please look forward to and enjoy Kang Seung Yoon’s ‘WILD&YOUNG’, and the upcoming Seungri album, Taeyang album, and 2NE1 album. YG FAM is doing it again. #ygfamily #ygbaby #one #8 

tumblr_mqtoqpOBWI1qb2yato2_1280.jpg

#8+#88=#888

Source: @IBGDRGN l Translated by: @saraseoul