♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

[121005][NEWS] Yang HyunSuk “2NE1·Taeyang, New Songs in November”

Posted Image

2NE1 and Big Bang’s Taeyang will both come out with new songs this coming November.
The head of YG Entertainment, one of the greatest entertainment labels in Korea, Yang Hyunsuk explained the plans of new releases of 2NE1 and Taeyang.

Yang Hyunsuk stated “2NE1 originally planned to release a new album in October but with the world tour, it is very likely for the new release to be in November instead.”

He continued “2NE1 has a recording schedule for this month” and “You will probably get to see 2NE1’s unique new songs this November.”

With the release of the single “I Love You” this past July, 2NE1 seized the music charts and showed their strength. There already is much excitement for their new album.

Taeyang, who is already well-known as a solo artist for his vocals and performance is also planned to release new songs in November.

Yang Hyunsuk stated “In Taeyang’s case, he was originally planned to release a summer solo album and promote it in the summer alongside G-Dragon” and “He finished producing his new album with American producers but he and I were not satisfied with the album so we decided not to release it.”

He continued “Taeyang is in the process of re-recording right now and in November he will release his new songs as singles,” and “as a Taeyang fan myself I have high expectations for his performances of his new solo songs.”

Yang Hyunsuk said “In October, YG artists Epik High and Lee Hayi will be releasing new songs” and “with 2NE1 and Taeyang’s planned promotions ahead, we are excited to enjoy the end of the year with fans.”

Source: Naver.com

Translated by: kristinekwak@YGLadies

121006 G-Dragon, Mr.Red & Dante Inferno’s  Twitter/Instagram Updates
tumblr_mbg8jdYnLC1qb2yato2_1280.jpg
“Bang Bang”
tumblr_mbg8jdYnLC1qb2yato1_1280.png
tumblr_mbg8jdYnLC1qb2yato3_1280.jpg@xxxibgdrgn @IBGDRGN I really respect this dude right here! Muuuuch love and congrats! “YeZZir… One of a kind
tumblr_mbg8jdYnLC1qb2yato4_1280.jpg

Good nite Thailand c u 2morro nite #VIP!

C6meb.jpg

Thanx to my boy @IBGDRGN for my copy of this super dope album! Good lookin out bro #ONEOFAKIND 

Sources: @IBGDRGN l xxxibgdrgn@instagram l @WhosBennie l @mrdanteinferno

Guest shinhdeplol

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -1px; "Big Bang Alive Tour in Malaysia – More tickets will be released due to overwhelming responsesbigbang-alive-galaxy-tour-2012-malaysia-

Big Bang Alive Galaxy Tour 2012 in Malaysia is set to be held on 27 Oct at Stadium Merdeka. It will be the first outdoor concert across Asia, a sky-high experience perfect for a night of high-energy partying, characteristic of global superstars BIGBANG’s unique hip-hop and freestyle dance moves and famous party tunes such as “Fantastic Baby” and “Tonight”. BIGBANG is known for their unique urban-originated music and fashion style, often credited to have shaped the hip-hop, R&B and electronic music scene across Asia and now strongly influencing the world.

With less than a month left till BIGBANG Alive Galaxy Tour 2012 in Malaysia, concert organiser Running Into The Sun, announced that there will be a final release of tickets for the concert! Limited tickets will be available from 6 Oct (Sat), 11am. (click here for more info)

Concert organiser expressed that “We have been working to add more tickets as this is strictly a one-night only concert, and we would love to have more fans present. We hope to give as many fans as possible a chance to watch their idols in concert, and would like to assure all fans that safety will not be compromised.”

BIGBANG Alive Galaxy Tour 2012 Malaysia is sponsored by Samsung Galaxy and presented by YG Entertainment and Live Nation Entertainment, and organized by Running Into The Sun.

Source : Running Into The Sun

Taken from: en.korea.com

did everyone get tickets for big bang's LA concert? Don't buy from those who are selling it overpriced. Thereare still plenty of tickets left for friday's show.:)

Guest jhlim322512

I am selling tickets to the 11/9 big bang concert in prudential center, nj. please message me for more details! am desperate to get them off my hands...