♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest beiusung

Another GD&TOP Diplo collab!! :w00t: Wow good things headed our way. I know its gonna be sick. And what is YG up to now? I know things are crazy right now with Daesung and all but BB will definitively come back strong and put it all to rest once the next album drops. EXCITED!

Hmm well I don't think I would have been too accepting of a group called VIP either. I'm glad they made the right decision changed before things got worse. It just amazes me how quick and painless KVip handles these types of situations.

Seungri using GDs name to get numbers? lol not surprised.

100% agree with you.........

after Daesung's accident BIGBANG will comeback stronger than ever

i'm so excited ................

hope we will have more news from the new album and DS soon

Guest shinhdeplol

Diplo: “riding a segway around YG family studio while big bang drinks vodka and eats beef jerky”

Source: Diplo@facebook.com

C: YGLcrazyxcami @ YT

Shared by: fyeahygfamilyy @ tumblr

The boys drinking? I hope Daesung joined them, drinking might make him feel less stressed out.

Guest Ladytraced

Pssh.. VODKA? Big Bang I love you but until I know you can drink rum like nothing I shall not be impressed . haha But the fact that you are drinking it with BEEF JERKY is very confusing. LOL

Guest li_nikoru

Gosh.. I really wish I could be there hanging out with the boys, hearing their music and how it starts growing, and becomes a great tune, and then the voices are add up...

That's a dream that probably will never come true XD But a girl can dream :P

Guest koreanfan74

Yeahhhhh waiting for GD&TOP album vol 2. But i still hope Daesung will release his own album soon and BB full album, OMO so many things i am waiting for. BB will come back and make  the another big hit :)

Guest sooinlove12

110606 Diplo @ YG Studio

Diplo: “riding a segway around YG family studio while big bang drinks vodka and eats beef jerky”

Source: Diplo@facebook.com

C: YGLcrazyxcami @ YT

Shared by: fyeahygfamilyy @ tumblr

The boys drinking? I hope Daesung joined them, drinking might make him feel less stressed out.

LOL BB drinking VODKA with beef jerky???? um........ i've never tried that before is it good?

dont think Dae was there though....he probably isnt ready yet....But Im looking forward to the full album.....no more minis yeah :)

I just hope daesung is ready in time

Guest shinhdeplol

I guess Maknae is a real Pokemon lover

MTlok.jpg

so we have one Doraemon fan, one Pokemon fan.:lol:

C: hanan-chan @ tumblr

Some macros ^^

5q1yL.jpg

xy8Ca.jpg

ph4V8.gif

C: fyeahkpopmacros @ tumblr

Tell me to put it down if something here is not appropriate enough for soompi :P

Guest LadyBee

TOP at the back..hungry. But GD keep mumbling

TOP:which part should I start?

*quoted image*

TOP: *eat*

*quoted image*

TOP:…….

*quoted image*

Totally H U N G R Y

Credit: brainteaser@tumblr

^ See the full thing here :lol:

It's funny that both the cameraman and TOP didn't notice they're filming/being filmed until the middle of the interview :P

Big Bang [Hot Issue]

Credit:  teendisasters @ YT 

Guest sarahkristine

Guys, news came out that SBS Night After Night will be cancelled permanently due to poor ratings. I don't fully understand the article, but I just hope this cancellation isn't because of Daesung.

Article here: http://mlbpark.donga.com/bbs/view.php?bbs=mpark_bbs_bullpen09&idx=1359973&cpage=1&s_work=&select=&keyword=

EDIT: Reports are unconfirmed as of now. Waiting for final announcements.

Guest beiusung

Guys, news came out that SBS Night After Night will be cancelled permanently due to poor ratings. I don't fully understand the article, but I just hope this cancellation isn't because of Daesung.

Article here: http://mlbpark.donga...elect=&keyword=

the reason they mention in this article :

this show had poor rating before

Daesung can't appear on this show more often, so the main casts are not stable

i don't want this show be cancelled , Dae will be so upset for sure and blame himself........

Yonghwa will leave too because of his new drama 

i need more good news , gosh i'm deserved it

Guest sarahkristine

Yes, I am also worried that Dae might resort to self-blame because the timing of NAN cancellation is just whack. Anyway, I'm sure thousands of VIPs all over the world are praying for his strength, let's keep praying.

After the Diplo news yesterday, another looooong days of thirst. We're back to 2010 when there was virtually no news regarding their Korean efforts.

Guest sarahkristine

I don't think there's a curse... bad things happen to good people too. :-)

Anyway...

Top 11 Hanteo Album Sales of the Year

1. Big Bang's Tonight - 121,000

2. TVXQ's Keep Your Head Down (Special + Normal) - 100,000

3. Jay Park's Take A Deeper Look - 74,039

4. Beast's Fiction and Fact (Special + Normal) - 66,000

5. Big Bang's Special Edition - 53,500

6. F(x)'s Pinocchio - 47,000

7. CN Blue's First Step (Special + Normal) - 44,500

8. TVXQ's Before U Go - 42,000

9. Hyo Youngsaeng - 27,000

10. GDTOP's High High - 26,200

11. Seungri's VVIP - 20,500

Guest shinhdeplol

I am upset by the cancellation of NAN. I mean, I'm not a frequent viewer of that show but I enjoy every episode I have watched :( Now I just hope this will add more to the stress Daesung is suffering from, and he will not blame himself :(

[NEWS] “Night After Night” suddenly cancelled?

night2bafter2bnight.jpg

“Night After Night” suddenly cancelled, impacted by Daesung’s incident

“Night After Night” has already finished their last recordings during the last 3 days. A person affiliated with “Night After Night” tipped, “I heard news that the sudden decision to cancel the show was made. The members of the cast were more than a little taken aback.”

“Night After Night” was created last October. The recruitment of influential MC’s Tak JaeHoon, Park MyungSoo, and Kim JaeDong created much anticipation. However, after only 8 months time, the show is saying a last farewell to its viewers.

Careful observations that the reason for the cancellation of “Night After Night” is not due to the recent fatal car accident that Daesung was involved in are also emerging. “Night After Night” continued with its recordings despite Daesung being missing for three days, and the broadcast on the 6th cut out the majority of Daesung’s appearances on the show.

There is an analysis that the cause is low viewer ratings. The national viewership of the broadcast of “Night After Night” on the 6th was recorded to be 6.3% (AGB Nielson Media Research). Out of the programs from the three main broadcasting companies that aired at the same time, these are the most disappointing results. Another person affiliated with “Night After Night” said, “It looks as if the combination of various reasons caused the decision to cancel the show. The network is already preparing plans for its next programs.”

Source: Donga

Translator's Note: On Naver, articles are saying one of three things: 1) that the show is permanently cancelled 2) that the rumors of cancellation are NOT true, but the format of the show will change 3) that the rumors of cancellation are NOT true, but changes will be made to the cast.

Sadly, like a lot of other recent news, this means that the future will remain ambiguous for now. Maybe SBS will make a definitive statement in an hour, maybe in the next few days. Will update when new info is available.

Translation by Sara | fyeahbigbangstuff

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

Guest shinhdeplol

Taeyang on TOP10 - MTV K's "K-POP’S hottest summer bodies"

1. Rain

2. TVXQ Yunho

3. Super Junior’s Siwon

4. f(x)’s Victoria

5. 2PM’s Nichkhun

6. After School’s UEE

7. Wonder Girls’ Yubin

8. Lee Hyori

9. Girls’ Generation’s Yuri

10. Big Bang’s Taeyang

Hottest-Summer-Body-Poll-Results.jpg

Full article here

I have thought about whether I would be able to make another group like Big Bang. I think it’s going to be very difficult finding individual members with personality and talent, like the members of Big Bang. That is how precious this team is not only to me as the producer, but to the music industry. - Yang Hyun Suk

Credit: madbeevip@tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri was once scared of TOP?

unledugi.png

C: mystifize @ twitter

I can totally imagine TOP's childish disappointed face :lol: