♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest silentcreaturex

Does any one know how much is the Big Bang's Made tour MADE merchandise??? Also, how much the  light sticks are ??? If it  expensive....Im  just going to buy it online~!!! 

[TRANS] Daesung - Safe Returning Home Service

*Some parts are not in order

Daesung: My goal is to take you home safely. I am in Seoul. I am talking so loudly.

Daesung: I will be taking Kim So-yeon home. She is 21 and goes to Yonsei University.

Daesung: She is leaving her English tutoring class. Her submission says that her neighborhood is quiet and it is scary to go home.

Daesung: I prepared a sign for her. Soyeonah.. Soyeonah… Our… no.. my soyeonah!!

Daesung: It's been so long since I've waited for a bus. My legs are shaking. I am so nervous. I am curious to see what Soyeon is like.

Daesung: This is the road we used to use a long time ago for going to performances.

Daesung: Ah someone wrote in the comments that I am handsome. I know you are lying but I will pretend you're being honest. Thank you.

Daesung: Someone wrote that I have long legs. Ah I know you are lying too but I will accept this as a warm compliment.

Daesung: Do you come home this late everyday?

Soyeon: Every Monday Wednesday Friday.

Daesung: Ah you have the VIP bag. This is pretty new. Wow.

Daesung: I will give you this sketchbook as a gift.

Daesung: I wrote Kim Soyeon! On the sketchbook but my stylist put a heart there without my permission. A man does not draw hearts.

Daesung: So I couldn't use this piece of paper. I will deliver my feelings through my voice instead.

Daesung: I was the only one who went to school when BB were trainees. I went back home after practicing around 12pm, so I know...

Soyeon: I saw Dirty Cash MV in elementary school. So I started liking you then.

Daesung: That's strange. That you liked that MV and song.

Soyeon: I fell for Seungri wearing the yellow elementary school clothes.

Daesung: So you liked us from Dirty Cash to now. No stop in between?

SY: When I was preparing for college, Still Alive came out, and as I prepare for transferring now, MADE came out. DS: We're a distraction.

DS: What's your fav BB song?

Fan: EGO.

DS: EEEEGOO!

DS: Can you dance BB's music?

Fan: BANGBANGBANG.

DS: Can you show me? I'll sing for you. It's a narrow street here. LOL

Daesung: Since we are in an alley, let's film this like the Crooked MV. It'll look cool.

DS: This is what's good about a narrow street. No one's here! When I was a trainee, I used to practice singing on these streets.

DS: Oh we're going up here. Then, I should show you this. *showing her a flash light*

Daesung: If someone came by you, pretend that this light is on top of a sniper to trick them.

Daesung: Did you see everyone's broadcast so far? Soyeon: They were all fun.

DS: Whose personal tv was the best one? Too difficult, then whose was the best one for u to watch lying on the bed?

Fan: GD's.

Fan: You gave me a drink so I'll buy you an ice cream.

DS: Really?! I didn't eat anything today.

Fan: Yeah, you can buy anything.

Daesung: Soyeon says she will treat me to food at this mart. I like hot bar sausages. Can I really buy this?

Daesung: You know all the members went to America right? I didn't go because I had to film this.

Fan: I work part time job so I gave much money. DS: Did you get paid already?

Fan: Not yet but..

DS: Then it's not your money yet!

DS: Fans, the money is yours when you get the money itself in your hands! Not yours before then!

Fan: You're buying the same snacks? Two of them?

DS: The flavors are different.

DS: Let's get some ice cream. What about your parents'?

Fan: Let's get some. I'll buy anyway.

Fan: Here's my card....

DS: *gives the man his credit card* NOPE! I'm buying!

Fan: Oooh...!

DS: How did you feel when I was getting all these asking you to pay for it?

Fan: ...I thought you're really.. really getting it.

Fan: Did you know the fans are doing the comments event? Writing "thank you for singing" ?

DS: *sees the monitor* OH MY...!

Daesung: Ah, Thank you for singing.

SY: We've been doing it since the 26th minute. to 30th. Since 26.. 4..

Daesung: Ahahhh my birthday T_T

Daesung: I know there are times when I disappoint you, but I will sing until I die.

Daesung: In my Japan concerts I always tell them that I will sing until my voice doesn't work anymore. Thank you for supporting me.

Daesung: Thank you. I know you're not satisfied w/ me on many aspects. Actually as you all know, my vocal cords are not that strong. But even if my throat get ripped out, I'll do it on the stage. I'll sing for my whole life. Thank you so much.

SY: Why don't you use SNS, or will you ever do it? Daesung: I don't know the future, but I think my personality doesn't fit with it.

Daesung: I don't talk about myself or share myself. And for Instagram, I don't even like taking photos or selfies.

Daesung: But if I start an Instagram and I post 2 photos a year, don't complain. If you complain at all I will delete it. I will get hurt.

Daesung: I will seriously consider making an SNS account.

Daesung: How about doing a pen-pal beside SNS? LOL I think that's better.

Fan: BB's full album?

DS: Like I told you a few yrs before, the only album which has a decided schedule is..? A graduation album!

*about full album*

Fan: When.. Roughly..?
DS: About... before 2010 maybe? LOLOL It'll be out soon.. Sooooon.

SY: Whats your favorite song from all of MADE?

DS: I like Loser. It came out first right? I was really worried about the monthly releases.

DS: We released monthly songs near our debut, but we didn't do well, so I was worried. But this time, thankfully, they did well. Actually my favorite is IF YOU.

SY: I am going to Osaka next week.

DS: You have to eat the ramen. You have to kill the bowl. Ramen is good but they put chives on it too.

DS: We should play a game with stairs. The loser has to carry the winner up the stairs.

SY: No…

DS: I will carry you.

SY: No…

DS: Its okay. I want to carry you. You have to trust me.

DS: I am pretending to be out of breath. The air is so fresh, I want to breathe it in.

Fan: Can you sing a song, which goes well w/ this night in autumn? A ballad.

DS: *sings a ballad* .. I can't remember the lyrics.

DS: The thing is, I don't know the lyrics, only two lines or so... Keep asking me to sing a new song, I'll sing a couple of lines.

Fan: We're here. This is my house.

DS: *surprised* Is that your mom? HI....!! This is Daesung..! I brought an ice cream for you..!

DS: *still shouting in a quiet voice, almost whispering* I can't talk to you loudly bc it's night now....!! I'll bring your daughter safely to home...! Thank you....!

Daesung: I always feel sad at the end. If you guys keep watching, we will keep doing broadcasts on the V app.

DS: Unwrap your gift...! It's the things for your self-protection. The whistle... and.... *shows her how to use the things. You have to use it while you run away. A stick to hit them. Are we like dumb and dumber

DS: This is the lip balm that I use. Its the same one I use. The best one out of all that I've used. You know my lips are natural pink, right? LOL

DS: Okay, I'll leave you here. If there's someone in front of this door, there's my special way of attack, like this! *punching

DS: Let's say good bye.

Fan: Bye, I had real fun.

DS: BIGBANG hwaiting, V app hwaiting!

DS: I don't just leave her at the door. I made sure that she was in the elevator.

DS: Ok I brought her to her home safely. I don't leave right after, I'll wait for the light goes off, this is what a guy must do.

DS: I have to wait outside, because there is a chance she will look outside after. So I have to wave to her again from outside.

DS: Okay, I'll support who's studying, working this late like her. And.. Oh she's not coming out, unlike how I expected...

DS: I do't know when I'll be doing this again. Don't look forward to it, I really don't know and don't want to disappoint you. Okay. Don't get your hopes up.

Translated by: @kristinekwak and @Huisuyoon

Dae's V APP was so fun!! He treated Soyeon like he knew her whole life story in 5 min it was so sweet. 
also someone actually delivered with the questions this time!!!  TOPs questions were the actual worst, but props to her for actually thinking those through. . I honestly don't expect Dae to ever make SNS, but it's cute he gave her a little hope with "I'll consider it" and I even laughed when he dodged all those MADE album questions :lol: Everything about this was perfect and screamed MARRY ME.  I hope BB do a group broadcast soon. 
tumblr_nvhundv7Rm1s7c5b4o1_500.gif
gdae-hyong

Hi all, 

I'm a recent fan of Big Bang and I bought ticket to see them in LA this weekend. However, I've never been to a kpop concert before, I saw some post say to get there early. If the concert start at 8, what is a reasonable time to get there? 

Thanks! 

Hi all, 

I'm a recent fan of Big Bang and I bought ticket to see them in LA this weekend. However, I've never been to a kpop concert before, I saw some post say to get there early. If the concert start at 8, what is a reasonable time to get there? 

Thanks! 

if the concert is by 8pm, its best to go there 6-6:30pm. You will be surprised to see fans who have been there earlier than that though.

151002-03 Taeyang, Seungri, TOP and GD Instagram Bigger Photos

tumblr_nvlk6qpTBc1qb2yato1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvl7v3q7nW1qb2yato1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvkpac2Z7W1s5qqm2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvkpac2Z7W1s5qqm2o2_1280.jpg

“The best way to take tourist pictures is to take them awkwardly”

%7Boption%7D

tumblr_nvm2ojVol31qb2yato1_1280.jpg
"Wuth D.O golfing"

tumblr_nvmzruEaDy1qb2yato1_1280.jpg
 tumblr_nvmzruEaDy1qb2yato2_1280.jpg
"Good night Vegas"