♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Just spied this which directly compares Alive and MADE tours.  Maybe it will explain some of what your friends expressed @Booger Face.

GD got snazzy new jacket AND hair.  Luv it... Hah

http://www.billboard.com/articles/review/6723075/bigbang-made-world-tour-live-review

BIGBANG Confirm Their Power as a Group & Individuals at Jersey 'Made' Arena Shows: Live Review

By Jeff Benjamin | October 13, 2015 2:15 AM EDT

BIGBANG Confirm Their Power as a Group & Individuals at Jersey 'Made' Arena Shows: Live Review

I feel so cheated.

I attended the LA concert.

The crowd was going wild. Everyone was waving their light sticks.  Everyone was jumping up and down, singing along, strings and confetti popping everywhere.

But for some reason, it wasn't exciting.

I honestly feel like Big Bang weren't that excited either.  It seemed like they just wanted to get the show done and over with.  Maybe they were really tired?  They were in Las Vegas the night before.

I just couldn't feel that exciting concert vibe from them.

I have friends who had attended their concert for "Alive" as well.  They said it wasn't as fun as back then.  Big Bang wasn't as energetic and they didn't really interact with the crowd this time.

I don't know how they do any of it, keep standing, and keep smiling.  They have been performing almost every night for 3 weeks straight.  But I guess they're young—they still find time to party too. HAH

Feel like GD Instagram is really accurate measure of how a show was.  It may sound like he is saying the same thing over and over, but there are differences.  Like @Booger Face said, GD post about LA concert did seem a bit low key.  Think you’re right that they went crazy in Vegas (who doesn’t :w00t: ?!?!), which had impact.

I went to both Anaheim and Jersey #1 concerts.  Don’t judge.  LOL  That was not the plan originally, it just worked out that way.  I am really glad I had both experiences cause they were different.  Feel like crowd gave more consistent energy in Anaheim, which picked the boys up.  Boys were more hype for Jersey, but the crowd (at least in my section) did not match their energy all along the way, which brought the boys down. They barely did encore in Jersey #1…

I don’t know Alive concert setup, but the stage for MADE concert keep them a bit distant from most of crowd but great for fans on the floor.  Certainly all the videos cut out time the boys have for crowd interaction.

I have so much respect for all their hard work!  I’m sure everyone on this thread does… I’m sorry you didn’t have an amazing time.  You never know when you will see them again so try to enjoy the memories! 

Had to quote myself just to be clear that Big Bang was amazing at BOTH concerts I saw.  Of course each concert is a little different...  and I think there are practical reasons (as I mention above) that have impact.  Hopefully everyone that will see them in Canada, Australia, etc. on next stops will bring good energy and have great time. 

151013 xxranika’s instagram:

tumblr_nw75l85MVF1qb2yato1_1280.jpg

"#AnilGupta worked on GDYB’s new tattoos. Imagine getting pay $1,000 per hour… In 48 hours, that’s $48,000. These boys though #YG #ygfamily#ygentertainment #kpop #gdragon #gd#taeyang#youngbae #madeustour #nyc#tattoo #bigbang #bigbangvip#madeustour2015″

151013 TOP Instagram:

tumblr_nw6nt8J2FQ1qb2yato1_1280.jpg
"YoungBae with AnilGupta"

151013 Soojoo Instagram:

tumblr_nw63wxZWbX1qb2yato1_1280.jpg
"Right side obviously knows how to partay #aboutlastnight"

I feel so cheated.

I attended the LA concert. 

The crowd was going wild. Everyone was waving their light sticks.  Everyone was jumping up and down, singing along, strings and confetti popping everywhere.

But for some reason, it wasn't exciting. 

I honestly feel like Big Bang weren't that excited either.  It seemed like they just wanted to get the show done and over with.  Maybe they were really tired?  They were in Las Vegas the night before.

I just couldn't feel that exciting concert vibe from them. 

I have friends who had attended their concert for "Alive" as well.  They said it wasn't as fun as back then.  Big Bang wasn't as energetic and they didn't really interact with the crowd this time.

Cheated? :huh: 

Just a thought, but maybe it was just  you :vicx:  I'm not trying to be mean, but sometimes people can go into the concert with a wrong mindset and ridiculous expectation, you can set yourself up to be disappointed. 

Cheated as in they showed more affection in other cities, just basing on what they posted on Instagram.  There weren't any pictures from the LA concert compared to the other concerts.  It seem like they weren't feeling it either, you know?

And I think I did set my expectations too high lol. Like I stated previously, my friends went to the ALIVE concert and had an AMAZING time so I thought it would live up to the same hype.

And thanks for the replies, @luv2skulz 

• Like 2

151013 BIGBANG - MADE Tour in Toronto, Canada (Send Off)

tumblr_nw7mgqeIiB1qb2yato1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw7mgqeIiB1qb2yato4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw7mgqeIiB1qb2yato3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw7mgqeIiB1qb2yato2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw7nb75NLa1qb2yato1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw7nb75NLa1qb2yato8_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw7nb75NLa1qb2yato2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw7nb75NLa1qb2yato4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw7nb75NLa1qb2yato3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw7nb75NLa1qb2yato5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw7nb75NLa1qb2yato6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw7nb75NLa1qb2yato7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw7nb75NLa1qb2yato9_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw7nb75NLa1qb2yato10_1280.jpg

Source: 2rsi + charitcheung + arpeggio__ + zjane_ + jasumie@ + xocorner + qqinyiiii + cathytyll + charitcheung + kacadaranynorng + jasumie + kacadaranynorng + annafroude + mlc_matt + chivasixx@instagram

Guest timi163

I'm just wondering  how to order this MADE album, if someone is nice enough to explain it to me. I'm searching the album they're promoting right now and it's very confusing.I love Loser, Bangbang etc. But it seems they are not  in one  CD? I'm new to Bigbang, .<3   I watched the concert last Sunday and I loved it! My very first KPOP concert  10/11 NJ and I was NOT disappointed. They deliver BIG time. Now I understand why they lasted on top this long. The band is not like any other, they set themselves apart from any Kpop trends. They raised the level of KPOP with their performance. Hopefully they will be come back , soon...:) 

I'm just wondering  how to order this MADE album, if someone is nice enough to explain it to me. I'm searching the album they're promoting right now and it's very confusing.I love Loser, Bangbang etc. But it seems they are not  in one  CD? I'm new to Bigbang, .<3   I watched the concert last Sunday and I loved it! My very first KPOP concert  10/11 NJ and I was NOT disappointed. They deliver BIG time. Now I understand why they lasted on top this long. The band is not like any other, they set themselves apart from any Kpop trends. They raised the level of KPOP with their performance. Hopefully they will be come back , soon...:) 

@timi163

Yay-- so nice you made it to concert and had a good time!

The MADE album has not been released yet, only the 8 singles.  The full album was supposed to come out in September, but with the tour and other activities the release has been postponed.  GD mentioned four new songs will be added before album is considered complete.

I'm looking forward to the new songs!!!