♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

111226 MTV Best of the Best BEST LIVE - Big Bang #1 Boy Group

so nice to see them mention Big Bang's EMA win biggrin.gif i knew that the boys wouldn't appear in the video but i was still hoping to see them appear since snsd appeared at the end sweatingbullets.gif

----

that article, GDYB's friendship wub.gif Big Bang always comes back stronger than ever after a scandal, so i cannot wait to see what they have in store for us next year! they're not just co-workers, they're not just friends... but they're FAMILY. everything they've been through has helped bring them closer and seeing them laughing and goofing off in the GMARKET bts clip just proves that they're still the same five dorky boys who are extremely close to each other.i'm sad that they won't be attending the gayos but big bang's comeback (+ taeyang's) is going to be worth it.  i cant wait to see what they have in store for us, the music, the lyrics, the performances. i'm so excited for 2012 w00t.gif the only group that i believe will remain together forever is Big Bang (yes im biased lol) sweatingbullets.gif they'll eventually do their own things, but i believe they'll always come back together and hold a big show concert every year #bb5forlife 

and i cant help but wonder why taeyang had an interview. i wonder if it means that his solo album will be coming out soon? w00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest juang_bb

i just had to post... that interview by YB is sooooo heartwarming. GDYB is just unbreakable. :wub: i think anyone can notice that the boys seem to have gotten a lot closer lately after everything they've been through and YB just confirmed that. makes me happy as a VIP. :D

^ maybe there'll be a solo album release prior to BB just like what they did last year, who knows?

2012 BIGBANG, bring it on!

Looks like Bae umma is at it again :P

tumblr_lq8vt1tzAK1qc9xhwo4_r1_250.giftumblr_lq8vt1tzAK1qc9xhwo7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lq8vt1tzAK1qc9xhwo8_r1_250.giftumblr_lq8vt1tzAK1qc9xhwo9_r1_250.gif

But seriously they've been through so much together and I think it's only motivated them to become better.

Now they're always talking about repaying us with better music and about how close they've become.

While I still wouldn't wish the things that happened on anyone, but in a weird way it's given me relief to know they'll always be together.

So this means YB will be the first to finish his album!! :w00t: !!!! It better have that song he was working on during 2NE1TV. I've been waiting forever for it.

Guest juang_bb

1st Look Magazine 2011 Cover of the Year update:

#1 TOP 2403

#2 GD 2325

#3 Jessica

#4 2ne1

c: firstlook_T@twitter

you can vote here: http://www.firstlook.co.kr/?event=cover-event&sub=EVENT&page=1&type=thumbnail

"Even if something worse than this (problem) happened, I couldn't let go of Jiyong's hands just like that. Same thing goes for Jiyong too. For me, Jiyong is a friend for a lifetime," he emphasized.

Don't you just love Yong Bae for that? He never fails to impress me as a VIP..always the wise guy among all 5 member...The bond between him and GD is like yin and yang..so opposite, but complement each other in the best way..wub.gifwub.gif 

OMO!!! so much emotion in 2011...tears.gif

tumblr_lwtn6f5PxI1qfdloco4_250.gif

So..Let's party hard in 2012 peeps coz BIGBANG IS BACK!!!!w00t.gif

tumblr_lwumzgHLTr1qcf1dno3_250.gif

Guest juang_bb

YGE PLANS TO HAVE A BIGBANG BIGSHOW TOUR?!?

Korean article: http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?newsid=01111926596483440

translated to: http://sarangingayo.com.br/2011/12/28/super-junior-big-bang-beast-e-jyj-pretendem-realizar-shows-na-america-do-sul-em-2012/

translation to eng:

The K-Pop fever, which dominated Asia and Europe this year, will also conquer America. The group Super Junior, Big Bang, JYJ and BEAST are preparing to expand their activities to this continent.

Last Tuesday, December 27, BEAST said to have included South America in the list of places that the group will visit during his forthcoming world tour, confirmed passing through 21 cities in 14 different countries. Recently, the sextet was one of the first male South Korean artists to perform concert in São Paulo, Brazil, alongside other artists from the United Cube - 4Minute and G. NA - and they themselves felt the Kpop's popularity in South America and thus the possibility of expanding the market to this part of the world.

Super Junior touted by SM Entertainment, is also planning a South American tour. It's worth noting that the company itself is already considered one of the biggest "representatives of the Hallyu wave." SM spokesman told press: "We received so many calls with requests from South America, we are preparing Super Junior's 'Super Show 4', to be taken there."

Meanwhile, YG Entertainment also intends to hold a concert in South America. The company's spokesman said: "Big Bang, which will release a new album in March 2012, will make a tour with his long-established 'Big Show'. It's not yet confirmed any country where the show will be held, but we are looking to expand their performances to South America."

JYJ trio seems to have confirmed a tour, which will be held in three different South American countries, in late February or early March 2012. C-JES Entertainment, the group's agency company, will come to South America to finalize the negotiations on this project soon. Meanwhile, countries with greater chances of being selected are Brazil, Chile and Peru, but nothing is confirmed yet.

eng trans: millies2@6theory

http://www.6theory.com/forum/index.php/topic/72959-super-junior-big-bang-jyj-and-beast-intend-to-hold-concerts-in-south-america-in-2012/

---

That YG rep better be real and not trollin. Please be true...

Guest samosvetleee

{INFO} YGeSHOP ships to 34 countries! :::

capture1.png?w=393&h=215

Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Dominican Rep, Ecuador, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russian (FEB), Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, USA, United Kingdom, and Vietnam.

Cr: ygfamilyy & YGLtazanya

Source: YGeSHOP & YGLtazanya@tumblr.com

Shared via ygnatics.wordpress.com

Just got done watching SBS Gayo (for my other biases) and ugh I'll just say this...I don't even think BB could have saved that show. I'm not even that sad about them not going anymore. What a mess. 

The G-Market CF is being released today right?   :D So excited. Even though I've always want BB to do a tour I'm not getting my hopes up. I'll believe it when I see it.