Credit : @bigbangupdate

Guest koreanfan74

{TRANS} YG Fam One Concert staff's tweet about Daesung

*quoted image*

Source: 권지용돋네@bbvipz

Translated by: Winalicious@BigBangVIP.net

OMG. It's so touching. Just wanna cry when reading this post :(

Hello VIPS,

Thank you again for the outpouring of love and support for Daesung. It's great to see people coming out expressing their thoughts about his current situation, the victim's family and YG ent. Hopefully you guys maintain a healthy discussion here and also be mindful of how others feel.

Just a notice to those who have PMed me about VIDEOS and MESSAGES. The deadline was yesterday w/ a specific time, I tried to have your entry be included but for messages that i received today I would like to set expectations that your messages for Dae may not be included for the project. As for the videos they have already transferred it to a cd or was it a DVD..XDD  and i couldnt include anymore the videos that was sent yesterday afternoon since i had to compile it. My head almost exploded because of i just had a crash course for Sony Vegas LOL. Im not a techie person.

Anyhow, Thanks again to CLIO, Admin Mel and her team and to all VIPS who wrote their heartfelt messages to Daesung.

Guest dada

shinhdeplol Those two fan accounts you shared

are super hilarious and cute.VIPs are just deprived of seeing the guys body and that makes me realised

how they are the rare boybands in k-pop that did not ripped their shirts especially when

they perform as a group. A legend I must say.. ;)

P.S I guess TOP are indeed cold since he's drenched. :lol:

I don't know why,but felt touched when K-VIPs sang along to 'Haru Haru'

just like when the JVIPs sang Heaven. That feelings of support, faith

and love for the guys are covered w/ their music,their songs.

@locarno I saw that Nikon bag while watching "The Greatest Love" too! It's a pretty smart way to advertise Big Bang and Nikon too~ I was happy that even for that split second I could be watching "The Great Love" and see Big Bang too >__<

Guest shinhdeplol

SOOMPI IS BACK, FINALLY!!!! I'm gonna celebrate this with a post lol. But i found nothing except for this old cap of Jiyong

He looked like a kid back then :lol:

tumblrlm9yfjqenw1qgcoch.jpg

C: gdspot @ tumblr

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS}BIG BANG's BIG SHOW 2011 - DVD+DVD Making +Photo Book Japanese Edition Release

img57857315.jpg

Release date:June 29

Price:7,980yen

Package contents:

●Special cover for Japanese edition

●3 DVD(Concert+making+special movie)

●Special goods

●Photo books(Concert photo book+making photo book)

Source:Rakuten books Japan

Shared via @bigbangupdates

{VIDEO}We Support Daesung Video from MEXICAN VIPS

untitled-2.png 

Source : BIGBANGinMEXICO @ yt

Credit : CitlalyArisbeth  (a mexican vip) @twitter

Another amazing project,you can join,right this way ~>

''OPERATION SMILES'' a Kang Daesung Supporting Project

smileagain.png

INFO : 

Given the different projects that various groups are planning and promoting, we here at YGH and IVIP wanted to do something special as well. Thus, the admins have come up with "Operation Smile."

What is "Operation Smile" you may ask? Essentially, we wish to collect videos of VIPS sending Daesung fighting messages in hopes of raising his spirits. These messages are meant to be inspirational and let Daesung know that he is truly not alone.

Inspired by the LGBT's It Gets Better Campaign, these videos should discuss a time where you have felt down and had to work hard to overcome those obstacles or how Daesung inspires you. The ultimate goal of this project is to show Daesung that no matter how bad everything seems right now, it truly will get better. 

The submissions will be burned to dvd disks and sent to YG Entertainment's Headquarters. 

Shared  via @bigbangupdates

Original post : Operation Smiles @ FB

Credit : Support Kang Daesung ''Operation Smile'' Project @ fb& @bigbangupdates

If you want to join,just click the bold link above or the link,mentioned as original post ! 

Let's keep spreading the love&support,hoping that sooner or later,one way or another,it would reach Daesung's heart !!!

Guest CLI0

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update on Daesung's Project: the security guard wouldn't let us do ANYTHING with the package (we even tried bribing him with ice cream), but a soompi higher-up is going to bring it on Tuesday since they will be going to YG anyway.

The BOX:

IMG_6054.JPG

The BOOK:

IMG_6055.JPG

The DEDICATION:

IMG_6056.JPG

The MESSAGES:

IMG_6057.JPG

Thank you to everyone who participated. Thank you to the subforum mods, for being so awesome, and thanks to Soompi member sabchy for helping deliver!! :D

#wesupportdaesung

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTO} G-Dragon's  Nikon  ''A Shot a Day'' for 05.06.2011 

1307205264_d.jpg

Source: ashotaday.co.kr via bbvipz

Shared via @bigbangupdates

Guest shinhdeplol

This was posted when soompi was in maintainance :)

unledfx.png

C: mystifize @ twitter

Jiyong was speechless :lol:

Guest shoegirl03

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update on Daesung's Project: the security guard wouldn't let us do ANYTHING with the package (we even tried bribing him with ice cream), but a soompi higher-up is going to bring it on Tuesday since they will be going to YG anyway.

Thank you to everyone who participated. Thank you to the subforum mods, for being so awesome, and thanks to Soompi member sabchy for helping deliver!! :D

#wesupportdaesung

Wow the book looks amazing!! you guys worked so fast. I am sure Daesung will appreciate all the support. Thanks for the hard work guys!! :)