♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest KeKe7

I love Seungri but the guy needs to grow up and learn when to speak and not. Just because you want to bring laughter it isn't proper to talk this way about someone whom you yourself have said several times that takes care of you the most and is like your family . I am sorry but i am really disappointed in Ri

hummm. I somehow agree with your points.  He can say something funny about his own group member but not compared with other group.

Guest shinhdeplol

I think Seungri was just joking around. I havent seen the episode yet, but I believe he said those things while laughing. Lets wait till the NAN episode to air so that we can see his reactions before "judging" him.

[CAPS] More caps of BIGBANG from So Im Loving You MV

c01364774de37fa638edc.jpg

c01364774de37f73d3fbd.th.jpgc01364774de37f7f2ef1c.th.jpgc01364774de37f81ba7ec.th.jpgc01364774de37f89a0f23.th.jpg

c01364774de37f8c8dc54.th.jpgc01364774de37f95b7dae.th.jpgc01364774de37f9e943b9.th.jpgc01364774de37fa1946bc.th.jpg

c01364774de37fa475db1.th.jpgc01364774de37fa56e1ba.th.jpgc01364774de37f63e445b.th.jpgc01364774de37f6db44f4.th.jpg

C: http://blog.naver.com/woni940 // 뱅걸잭 @ bestiz

C: SBSNOW1 @ YT

^ From what I've seen, Seungri is like suggesting Jiyong to buy clothes for him :lol:

Guest beiusung

as much i respect you guys i still have to say that you are so strick to Seungri,why you have to take a joke so seriously? if you watch suju or shinhwa on the talk show you will see that they make fun with their members not that they hate other it 's just because the script told them, and who can deny their friendship?

of course GDknow what SR will say on the show , i believe he doesn't mind.

SR play the silly, naughty and cutie maknae in BIGBANG,he seem like a trouble maker  but he not if he were that bad bigbang may can't last that long  .

please wait for the sub vids paitently

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] Seungri from SHOUTING musical

13067577102011053021151.jpg

^ This smile :wub: :wub: :wub:

C: seungri-vi.com // ace. @ DCInside

Guest lualm

Hello!

As much as I understand some of the fans' sentiment on Seungri's candidness, i have to say from another point of view, that he didn't mean any harm. Mentioning another group and GD in the same breath can be interpreted as comparing, but five years of togetherness, plus all the wonderful things GD has done for him, won't make Seungri turn against his own kind. GD may not buy them clothes (this kinda sound silly, sorry :D) but what he has given Seungri and the rest of the group weigh more than any material thing out there. Seungri on the other hand, surely knows this. Do we really believe he would think less of his hyung just because he never bought him clothes? :)

Take care everyone!

Guest in2a_gd

Gosh Seungri is into it again,lol..

I always love the way he talked about the member, cmon guys..it's just for fun, we even know how much he love GD and the rest members..

but still, he will be scolded by YG and his members at home..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guest beiusung

LOL you guy should watch this ep too hilarous hhahahahahah

when Seungri finish interviewing YH and send the Mess to GD told him buy maknae some clothes , immediately the maknae of GOD,Kim tae woo, maknae of H.O.T send the mess to their leader too =)) hahhahahahahaha omg they told their leader : " please treat me better" =)) 

Guest almondpeanut

I love Seungri but the guy needs to grow up and learn when to speak and not. Just because you want to bring laughter it isn't proper to talk this way about someone whom you yourself have said several times that takes care of you the most and is like your family . I am sorry but i am really disappointed in Ri

I really don't get VIPs who are still harsh on Seungri whenever he jokes. You guys are probably too sensitive or just new to Big Bang fandom. This is a VARIETY SHOW. People make jokes for laughter. This was prolly the only time Seungri has 'downplayed' GD in a number of his statements. Heck i don't even see this as downplaying GD because it is a freaking JOKE. If you have watched any of their interviews or radio shows, you will know Seungri highly respects GD, and perhaps looks up to him the most amongst the other members. Seriously, we've had enough of this discussion in many articles. It sucks to see one here, at our very own BIG BANG fansite. One of the reasons why it's so tiring being here sometimes. Some fans just love one member of the group and don't even take time to understand the others well.

No, i'm not directing this to put you down Nima, but i do disagree with your point of view and many others who think likewise. Just sayin'

Guest mya1

LOL! seungri is really good in variety show. i think he fit so well in this kind of talk show like NAN and he can be a good MC. 

seungri and dae must be really tired that day but they hide it so well. they recorded this episode the day after they came back from Japan. 

Guest nima

Ok, let me get this straight because it made a big deal out of nothing. I love my boys all of them, BUT it doesn't mean that i am going to remain silent when i see something that bothers me. Also, it is how i feel so what's so wrong about that? I know Ri and i know his relationship with Ji, yes Ji won't mind and all that jazz, they are Tom and Jerry, they always biker but  TO ME as a person, in my opinion always, it wasn't funny ! That's all

:blink: He was just joking the way he normally jokes? I mean really whats new. They always take these kinda jabs (poking fun) at each other. Are you also disappointed when the boys speak of Seungri it that kind of manner? just sayin its a two way street. We know they do this to play around no one will take this seriously as GD actually mistreating the members . Also if you worried about GD coming off as selfish you have to realize and give the public more credit they know the rest BB members have money unlike CNB who other members besides yonghwa are probably no where near making the kind of money he does, so its understandable. I don't think any mis understanding will occur. No questioning your love, but just asking that you don't hold it against baby.

So much funnier after seeing the vid. And Dae cracking up in the back :lol:

Guest oh`retro

Oh, that's our maknae, always speaking without thinking. Honestly, I didn't really find this offensive at all. We all know how close GD & Seungri are, they always make fun of each other. I mean, I know I'm like this with the people I am closest too. And I doubt GD has never bought the members' clothes before. I've seen in many of their interviews that the members always say GD is the kindest. When they go out to eat, it's always GD who treats simply because he feels wrong if he doesn't. So, I highly doubt what Seungri said is true anyway, GD must have bought him clothes, he just said this for variety show effects. And look at Top, he told Seungri for his birthday, he can go to any store & buy whatever he wants & charge it to him. These guys are super close, I'm sure they do a lot of stuff for each other & Seungri merely said this for entertainment. :)

Guest stardaisy212

Big Bang’s Daesung involved in Car Accident, Motorcyclist dead

Big Bang’s Daesung was involved in a car accident and is currently under investigation.

On the 31st, at around 1:40am in Seoul, Big Bang’s Daesung was driving in an Audi and hit a motorcyclist in front of him. The motorcyclist has been pronounced dead.

Daesung is currently being investigated at the Youngdong Police station for possibly drunk driving.

Credits to allkpop

OMG i have no words for him...

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

Big Bang’s Daesung involved in Car Accident, Motorcyclist dead

Big Bang’s Daesung was involved in a car accident and is currently under investigation.

On the 31st, at around 1:40am in Seoul, Big Bang’s Daesung was driving in an Audi and hit a motorcyclist in front of him. The motorcyclist has been pronounced dead.

Daesung is currently being investigated at the Youngdong Police station for possibly drunk driving.

Credits to allkpop

OMG i have no words for him...

shocking

hope he is ok-but hope he is not going to jail for this

"pray for Daesung & the victim's family"

Guest Snap

Hi, I'm an ELF but I also like Big Bang. I feel really bad for Daesung. This is the most horrible thing to happen to anyone. Some fans on Twitter are giving many comments, judging him. I wish the fans just think about how he feels at this moment and how he needs your support. Think about the guilt he must be feeling :(

Ok wait. According to the SBS article I've read, he wasn't drink driving. I'm confused :tears: When I read the original article, it says that it was hit and run and Daesung was at the same traffic and hit the stopped taxi? His blood test results shows that he wasn't drunk.