Kim Ji Hoon 김지훈

alex1999

hi hi dear alex & all here!

@alex many thnx for your posting his awesome, eye candy photos here! sorry for not coming often, just got too busy these days! i hope to come more often ok? woah yeah i watched SH but not finished with the rest i guess; his father is like him handsome! btw the photo fr his tweet is so cool/handsome as usual! thnx for being so diligent in postings Alex! you met H20 yeah she mentioned that to me too! i hvnt been on soompi quite a while now coz sometimes i encounter probs in logging in hence i kinda feel set off! today again i tried 2x & cldn't get in but finally here i am. Good to be here & update myself with his latest news & photos. I dunno what's taking them long to give him a new drama or movie eh? take care Alex & all! if i got some photos i'll share here ok? see u all again!

@Green Rose - i think being linked with GHS was only a rumor, at that time KJH they said is a friend to her brother so ppl are just linking them but i think there's no truth to it! however if true they'd look good together!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi @hibiscus23 glad to see you here again. Yes, I met h2og at Song Il Kook forum and she mentioned you. I had problem loggin on Soompi as well. I don't know why. However, I'm addicted to Soompi. There are a few forums I need to check out; KJH is one of them.

KJH attended Let's Go Dream Team Season 2 on Oct 14 and 21. I already downloaded the raw files without sub. I would like to know what they are talking about. I personally think that he does not match a variety show like this. Strong Heart is fine by me. I hope he will have a new drama soon. Miss him so badly now. Let's wait a bit more.

Some more pic from his Fan Meeting.

3c654a4a20a446233472399.png

58b095529822720eef3bd00.jpg

64bde3cd7b899e51e830a6e.png

I love all the bouquet and flowers from the fans. They are so nicely set.60eaceef76094b36b489261.jpg65ef5bdf8db1cb13e966a3e.jpg339ef7d3572c11df80aa20d.jpg

866d6559252dd42a7b139e5.jpg

5864d854564e9258742e191.jpg6794d039b6003af367c1439.jpg07099758d109b3de3bb37b9.jpg

a99bd400baa1cd11b4baeddz.jpg

c69aa444ad345982c219796.pngd472e0dde71190effa180e2.jpgf6a8cb1b9d16fdfa3f60591.jpg

Credit: on pic, baidu

hi again dear alex! long time no see LOL i've been so busy but i never did forget about our KJH! of course not right? btw luv his looks & i agree w/you & green rose (hi nice to meet you here GR) any color does suit him & so happy he's also being loved by many in Japan! before i go on any further, many thanks for digging those eye candy photos of his, wow you're resourceful my friend! likewise i sometimes had probs with logging in here on soompi but i agree that it's addictive, mind u i also want to post in other actors' forum but it's just that time is of the essence, there's too many things & so little time!
I also miss him to da max why isn't he taking any projects since turning down my daughter so young? speaking of which i just read today that this drama has been no. 1, can u imagine if he did get the leading role, it wld've been nice but hey we support his decision & i think a lot of his fans like us were happy about him not taking that proj coz of the concept of being a twin brod of choi jung (did i spell it right, sorry if i didn't). Anyway let's hope that his next proj will be something that wld really be to his advantage & hope he teams up with either Kim tae hee or again with Choi of SFFTS!

Sorry friend if i'm not being a regular here but i'm sure you'll u/stand! You take care & see you girls again next time Let's support him unconditionally! Thnx again for posting so many eye candy pix of his! luv him!

i agree with GR his lips which are so curvy is one of his best assets! likewise i like it too & his eyes woah melt melt! :)

till next time!

p.s. @ alex --- i luv the SH variety but i tried to find the next epis but didn't get to see it, any idea where to watch it? thnx

Kim Ji-hoon-I in "The Pretty Boy Next Door"

Source | 2012/11/05 | 593 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo263042.jpg

Actor Kim Ji-hoon-I who finished military service in July this year is coming back with the tvN drama "The Pretty Boy Next Door".

Based on the popular web toon "I Watch Him Everyday", "The Pretty Boy Next Door" is a romantic comedy about a girl named Ko Dok-mi (Park Sin-hye) who lives in seclusion, getting caught peeking at the boy next door.

In addition to Park Sin-hye and Yoon Si-yoon, Kim Ji-hoon-I has been cast as Oh Jin-rak, a rookie web toon writer who is bad tempered and stubborn. He is the complete opposite character from Enrique Geum (Yoon Si-yoon).

Kim Ji-hoon-I claims, "I felt attracted to Oh Jin-rak who is pure enough to be jealous in front of what he likes and the woman he loves. I am going to bring a change to myself".

"The Pretty Boy Next Door" will be aired for the first time on the 7th of January 2013.

Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie... ( English )

------------------------------
Alex & all Jhoon fans here ---- the long awaited project we'd been aspiring for is here, he's gonna be in Pretty Boy Next door with Yoon si & Park shin hye - i think he did make a right decision in rejecting his project in My Daughter So Yeong, this story seems interesting & let's support him all the way though it's not ready till 2013 but time does fly before we know it we'll be watching it already! This news definitely made my day already!

Ji hoon ssi - fighting! we can't wait for your new project! you know what they say "good things come to those who wait" & indeed this drama seems tailored for him!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/11/kim-ji-hoon-joins-tvns-flower-boy-next-door/#comment-768415

girls the link above is also interesting  & a must read from Dramabeans where we can all express our greetings & what have you on her blog so pls do so as i did already! this news is so exciting for all of us i'm sure!

hi hi alex i can't wait to hear from you here or fr the other blog :)

Archived