AW CELEBRITY FRIENDS =)

Guest sooperNOODLES!

most of those boa-micky pics are fake-_-

all of them except like 1 are photoshopped.

and the picture of junsu and boa when they were younger..

that's not really junsu.

anyways, i think celeb friends are adorable ;D

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prettykorean07

lol gong yoo has a hot body...and a cute butt too ^^ kekeke...i have to admit tho, boa and micky did look good together...but it's cute to see all them so close to each otehr ^^ but park gyunglim and chaeyeon are really close too....and i think haha and hyori are, but i'm not too sure...

Guest aquarigon

AHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! these are so cool!!!! i love the...togetherness. <33 =D i wish i had a bunch of celeb friends =D now wouldn't that be so very cool?

Guest davidnuknow

how cutee!! micky n boa!! LOL they look cute together!! =)

i loveee how table said micky's his gf!! <333 soo sweet

thx for sharing!!

Guest stepbun

Whoaaa...never know micky and boa are that close :sweatingbullets: They look really good together, especially with the baby :lol:

Guest StylishAzNx07

boa is soooo lucky to have such hottt friends. not fair!! lol jk...but i wish i could b friends with the DBSG members. :(

Guest eumsung

i love friends.. it makes celebrities so more normal and down to earth.. which means they're not that special.. when i was seriously obsessed in yr 8 my dad told me that...

Guest swtlilazn

wow! thanx 4 posting, must of taken u ages to find all these pics! XD haaha...the one with Bi, the guy in sassy girl and jong gook is cute..ahaha, mickey and Boa look like a couple in those pics XD ahaha

Guest bBy_sT4r

ahh how cute<3

i love seeing these pictures :)

but haha almost all the micky&boa pictures are photoshopped -__-

Guest AzNxSwtAngeL

thanks for posting these pictures (:

boa and micky could seriously be a couple..that picture of them with the little kid was cute..they go well together.

and tablo is such a cutie (:

^ I so agree with you. When I saw the BoA + Micky pics I was like woahhhhhhhhhh they would be such a great couple :w00t: bBy_sT4r PSed? TT__TT but they look so good together O_O ;

I like this thread! haha =) It's cute! It makes me go awwwwwwwwwwwwww ^^ The Korean celebs seem to be pretty close and connected in one way or another. Which means less scandals, I can't really say that about American celebs >_____>

Archived