AW CELEBRITY FRIENDS =)

Guest sooperNOODLES!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lynnshim

YOU FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT BFF FOR LIFE!!!

XIAH JUNSU AND EUNHYUK=JUNSU AND HYUKJAE!!!

best friends since grammar school ((:

they auditioned together too, and on sukira [super junior kiss the radio] when junsu called hyukjae was like "on behalf of the dj, please hang up] XD those two<3

Guest vanggirlie

the hottest bf are SJS and SSH.

Jo In Sung and Ha Ji Won are really close to since WHIB.

i'm not for sure but i think Jang Hyuk is close with GOD.

Guest lalakid87

YA CHAE PAH CLUB (Veggie Club) best freinds++Eugene, Shoo, Bada, Kan MiYeon (Bbyvox), Park JiYoon, Soy,and 2 non celebs++

eugene = sweet potato

bada = tomato

park jiyoon = corn

kan miyeon = onion

woah i never knew that D:! it's so cool! D:! Eugene, Mi Youn, Bada, Ji Yoon and Shoo are like some of my favourite singers! +.+! :wub:! <333! i'm so happy +.+! they look so happy too! xD! thanks for sharing! ^______________^!

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

micky and boa, micky and boa, MICKY AND BOA. i thought it would never stop. People posted about how its like a cute rumor that Micky likes BoA but BoA likes Brian Yoo from F.T.T.S. I think there are alot of pictures with boa and brian

micky and tablo <3 lol i like that cellphone picture love thing lol

wonbin and kang dong won. DAMNNNN what a hot hot hot duo. I would die it both of them passed by me lol.

bi and kim jong kook... they look alike. is that why they are friends?

Guest azngal422

moon geung yong and im soo jung look SO cute together. they really do look like sisters. i like how theyre wrapped in the same pink hello kitty blanket in that pic

and ssh and sjs are HOTTTTTTTTT

Archived