Which online store are you addicted to?

Guest sheertiara

Guest jhonny021

To be honest i am not too addicted on shopping online cause i mostly go to super market to bought the product that i want instead of online but when i go online i mostly bought some product that cure dry skin or kuiva päänahka .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest irnfng

Wouldn't it be great if there is a web application where you can share and find reviews of online store clothing modeled by real men and women? This will take the guesswork out of online shopping especially since the same piece of clothing looks different on every person because we all have varying height, weight, and body type.
I entered a competition with this startup idea. Please vote for it at http://www.tellusyouridea.ca/entry/6950071! Lets make it happen! Voting ends today!

Guest deareux

Right now I'm addicted to eBay (for all sorts of things!) and Amazon (gotta love that Amazon Prime).

Guest sophiajacquelyn

I always prefer online shopping.It's very easy and yo can get a variety of products here with no hesitation.Amazon is my favorite site for clothing and for beauty products i follow the beautifullady .us  online health and beauty supply store.Love the shop her i got all my favorite make ups and everything.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived