OFFICIAL INDONESIAN BEAUTIES Actress/Actors/Singers...etc

Gitakawaii

Guest ginachan

well, i told you :)

my fave on-screen couple would be jung woo sung and son ye jin

hahaha perhaps that's because the chemistry they had when they were filming "A moment to Remember"

damn, that movie made me choke on my own tears!

yea! I love that movie....one of the best k-movie for me...Jung Woo Sung is such a good actor

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yah u rite vicodin..hahaha

Ow...ma fave on-screen couple...Wuld b Wonbin-SongHyeGyo,i also luv

Jung Woo Soong-Son Ye Jin,KangDongWon-HaJiWon,JooJiHoon-YoonEunHye....hahaha

But the 1st couple i want to see in drama/film wuld be WB-SHG

Guest ginachan

omg! LaBella....you've just read my mind.....WB & SHG is the 1st couple I want to see in a romance/comedy drama together too....I LOVE THEM BOTH...the perfect K-couple :D

yup!! I love song hye gyo and won bin!! two gorgeous people!! :)

hey laBelle Im crazy about "GOONG" now ahhaha..im addicted!!

Renata Koesmanto > Mariana renata’s cousin

Renata_Koesmanto.jpg

Renata_Koesmanto1.jpg

she's pretty too

Guest ginachan

i've heard of Yani before

Mariana Renata... ;) (cover of FEMINA>

4a750d38.jpg

scan0002.jpg

dude she's so pretty IMO

Nico admit that he's with MAr now

Guest ginachan

that's good that a top korean actor is coming to JKT....I just saw JDG like 2 days ago @ POWER KOREA here in L.A......all I can say is that he looks soo much better in person....than onscreen....I'm just happy that I finally saw a top korean actor :)

whoaaaa did u see kangta too??? (i kinda his fan too...hehehe)

actually the visit of JDG to jakarta it's for a "warm up" b4 we invite other K artist...if the event success then we got a plan to invite shinhwa en boa....(arrrrghhh i want to c boa again...she's soooo beautiful in real person...want to b just lyk her...hohoho)

Guest ginachan

No! Kang-ta wasn't there!! me and my friends were so mad..!!!

Boa is a good dancer..but I heard she's conceited...and when I saw her in concert last year....her dancing was awesome but she lip-sync in some of the song

no no boa not doin lipsync for major concert...esp in japan...only when she perf dakishimeru...she was lipsync in sum of the perf...coz she's resting her voice for her perf at mkmf'05

Kangt not there...but i thought his comin too?!?!?

Guest vicodin

hey, gita.. yeah i heard that Kang Ta didnt come to the concert. I think i read it somewhere but didnt really pay attention to it. haha i've never been a big fan of him hehehe im more into woo hyuk than him :D

and as for the JDG.. yeah he's really coming to Indonesia next week.. his arrival is on March 29th and the fan meeting will be held on March 30th at 2 pm and on April 1st, he'll be heading off to Bali for a day or two days before heading off back to Korea..

i dont think i'll be coming to the fanmeeting tho.. i havent checked my schedules yet but i think i'll be tied down with work at the office. hmmpf.

but I heard she's conceited

yeah she is a conceited stuck up motherfcuker.

i fcukin dislike her and her fcukin attitude.

she's really nothingn but a fake twat!

all the facial surgery.. pfftt

i met her in real life when i was still a production assistant at MTV Indo gezee.. when i saw her and her shieetyy attitude.. i jsut want to smack her face

Guest ginachan

hey, gita.. yeah i heard that Kang Ta didnt come to the concert. I think i read it somewhere but didnt really pay attention to it. haha i've never been a big fan of him hehehe im more into woo hyuk than him :D

and as for the JDG.. yeah he's really coming to Indonesia next week.. his arrival is on March 29th and the fan meeting will be held on March 30th at 2 pm and on April 1st, he'll be heading off to Bali for a day or two days before heading off back to Korea..

i dont think i'll be coming to the fanmeeting tho.. i havent checked my schedules yet but i think i'll be tied down with work at the office. hmmpf.

yeah she is a conceited stuck up motherfcuker.

i fcukin dislike her and her fcukin attitude.

she's really nothingn but a fake twat!

all the facial surgery.. pfftt

i met her in real life when i was still a production assistant at MTV Indo gezee.. when i saw her and her shieetyy attitude.. i jsut want to smack her face

R U SERIOUS?! wow! so it is true....when I saw her in concert last year...she looked like she wasn't really into it...but the girl can dance...newayz I remember these girls telling me that they met her before and asked for a pic and she just straight up said "NO"...I guess she got big-headed since she's soo popular now

Archived