• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

Lee Kwang Soo and Goo Eun Ae to Cameo in ′Dating Agency; Cyrano′

2013-06-05 20:35  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Son Bo Kyung
Translation Credit :
 Erika Kim  

Lee Kwang Soo and model Goo Eun Ae will be guesting as cameos in the tvN drama Dating Agency; Cyrano.

In the upcoming June 11 broadcast, Lee Kwang Soo and Goo Eun Ae will appear as client and target. Lee Kwang Soo is a cook who is clumsy around love, and asks Cyrano Agency to help him enter a relationship with Goo Eun Ae.

37927002.jpg

Producer Kang Hee Joon of Cyrano said, "The Lee Kwang Soo and Goo Eun Ae couple will star in a special episode related to cooking, a setting that fits their characters well. Staff couldn′t stop laughing at Lee Kwang Soo′s adlibs and his brand of humor. You can definitely look forward to his appearance."

Cyrano has cast many top stars as clients for each episode. Ji Jin Hee, Choi Won Young, Lee Chung Ah, Lee Yoon Ji, Lim Hyung Joon, SHINee′s Taemin and more appeared to make up an all-star cast.

Dating Agency; Cyrano is a drama about the feats of Cyrano Agency.

Photo credit: tvN

Guest MGYlove

Lee Kwang Soo, A Pink's Eunji, TEEN TOP's Niel, and A Pink enjoy a pool party for 'Fanta-stic Idols' upcoming MV

A-Pink-Eunji-TEEN-TOP-Niel-Lee-Kwang-Soo
'Coca-Cola's 'Fanta' endorsement models Lee Kwang SooA Pink's Eunji, and TEEN TOP's Niel were joined by A Pink for a pool party in their upcoming music video!

As mentioned previously, the three stars formed the 'Fanta-stic Idols' group from 'Fanta Entertainment' with Lee Kwang Soo as the leader of the group and the CEO of the agency. On the set of 'Fanta-stic Idols' upcoming MV, the stars performed their choreography with Lee Kwang Soo bringing laughs on set with his 'angry birds' dance. More eye candy is also in store because the members of A Pink made a special cameo to support their fellow member Eunji.

A representative commented, "This CM song has bright, catchy lyrics and brings out the charms of the three endorsement models (Lee Kwang Soo, Eunji, and Niel) who also participated in suggesting ideas for the music video. We anticipate that it will become a hot topic. We look forward to it becoming a song for the season as a refreshing treat on stage during the summer."

Are you excited for the upcoming CF MV?

©allkpop.com

class="pane-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 8px; padding: 5px 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 22px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial;"Running Man’s Lee Kwang Soo to hold first fan meet in SingaporeJune 11, 2013 6:33 PM by Pamela Tan20130611.191357_kwangsoo.jpg

Come August, Running Man’s Lee Kwang Soo will be headed to Singapore for his first fanmeet here at Resorts World Sentosa.

Rumours have been circulating for weeks and months, but it’s finally been confirmed. The goofy, comical Korean star Lee Kwang Soo - whom we all know and love as “Giraffe” in the popular Korean variety show Running Man will be making his way to Singapore!

Lee will be holding his fan meeting on Saturday, August 17, 2013 at the Festive Grand Theatre, Resorts World Sentosa.

Not only will this be Lee’s first appearance in Singapore, it will be the entertainer’s first-ever solo fan meeting in his career.

Lucky Singaporean fans will get to meet Lee in person, watch him perform and serenade them while interacting with him through games and other activities.

His hilarious and charismatic nature has also propelled him to stardom, gaining him legions of fans across Asia, with fans conferring him the title of “Asia’s Prince”.

So if you’re a huge fan of the show and would love to get up close and personal with Lee, this is a fan meet you won’t want to miss.

Lee Kwang Soo Fan Meeting In Singapore
Date: August 17 2013, Saturday
Time: 7pm 
Duration: Approximately 2 hours
Venue: Festive Grand Theatre, Resorts World Sentosa 
Ticket Price:  Category 1: $198 and Category 2 $148 (Ticket charge applies)

Hi5 With Lee Kwang Soo
*All Category 1 ticket holders are entitled to Hi5 with Lee Kwang Soo
Date: August 17, 2013, Saturday
Time: 9.15pm (Immediately after Fan Meeting)
Venue: Festive Grand Theatre, Resorts World Sentosa

Category 1 Tickets : Fans will be able to secure the Category 1 tickets at the ticket launch on Saturday, June 22 2013, 2pm, at Bugis Plus Shopping Mall.  Tickets are specially designed and printed with picture of Lee Kwang Soo, which is a plastic card that fans are able to keep as souvenir.

Ticket Price: $198 per ticket (Additional $2 administration fee applies)
Mode of Payment: Cash Payment Only
Purchase Restriction: Maximum 6 tickets Per Person and While Stocks Last

Category 2 Tickets: Tickets will be on sale at SISTIC on Friday, 28 June 2013. Ticket sale starts at 9am on SISTIC website and 10am at all SISTIC booths.

For more information, check out Faith & D Entertainment Facebook  page

Credits: http://www.herworldplus.com/lifestyle/stuff-do/running-man%E2%80%99s-lee-kwang-soo-hold-first-fan-meet-singapore

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Kwang Soo sweeps up another endorsement deal as the model for 'LG U+'

2013-06-22 01:20:00
Lee-Kwang-Soo_1371867496_af_org.jpg

Lee Kwang Soo is quickly rising in the endorsement industry as he's recently scored a contract with 'LG U+', and BTS photos from his upcoming CF have been unveiled!

Lee Kwang Soo brought his contagious charms on set as he played around with his phone, and like expected, the staff couldn't help but smile upon seeing his energy. 

The actor is currently getting ready for the premiere of his new drama 'Goddess of Fire, Jeongi' set to premiere early this July!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/06/lee-kwang-soo-sweeps-up-another-endorsement-deal-as-the-model-for-lg-uplus

Guest JAYwalkers

Lee Kwang soo turns into a fantastic idol star?Write: 2013-06-28 12:47:29 
88lv5ojer9xhcveyc7pffz85yveheaic.jpg

[by Chloe Yun] Lee Kwang soo once again gave fans a big laugh as he transformed himself into an idol star. 
Lee Kwang soo recently revealed his behind-the-scene photos from Music video shooting for ‘Fanta.’ In the photos, he is wearing a vivid orange suit which perfectly matches his bubbly, funny personality.  
With a music video concept of ‘Get out of boring routine and have fun Fanta time,’ Lee Kwang soo created a positive, cool atmosphere at the shooting site with his cheerful personality and smile, according to a staff from Fanta.  
Meanwhile, Lee Kwang soo’s ‘Fanta Time’ music video and song are now available on the official website of Fanta Entertainment. (photo by King Kong Entertainment)
cr; bntnews

Guest Kramcjier

[NEWS] 130627 Lee Kwang Soo Says He′ll be More Vicious Than ′Running Man′ for ′Goddess of Fire Jeongi′

Lee Kwang Soo said he′s going to be an underhanded character for Goddess of Fire Jeongi, but it′s going to be a different kind of underhandedness from what he shows on Running Man.

The actor spoke at the press conference for the MBC drama held on June 27 in Seoul, mentioning his character on SBS′ Running Man.

"I′ll show a different kind of underhandedness from what I show in Running Man," Lee Kwang Soo said about his role. “I really wanted to be in a villain role. A lot of people will come to be reminded of Running Man because my character is so nasty, but it′ll be different. Rather than see it as a continuation of who I am in Running Man, I hope you′ll think of them separately; that would help you enjoy the drama even more."

He mentioned that his role in Goddess of Fire Jeongi will be more vicious, and said, “I know that people can′t separate me from Running Man. I′ll be more vicious while at other times I′ll be funny too."

In Running Man, Lee Kwang Soo is known for his tricks and betrayals. For the drama, he will be taking on a similar yet different role, a rough and underhanded trickster prince.

Goddess of Fire Jeongi is about Joseon′s first female porcelain dealer. It will air its first episode on July 1.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

News from enewsworld

Guest Kramcjier

Moon Geun Young has flawless taste, chooses Lee Gwang Soo as her ideal type
gwangsoo

Actress Moon Geun Young recently selected Lee Kwang Soo as her ideal type.On June 30, Moon Geun Young was asked on MBC‘s “Section TV: Entertainment Talk” to pick her ideal type among actors Park Gun Hyung, Lee Sang Yoon and Kim Bum.
When asked to explain the reason she had chosen Lee Kwang Soo, she replied cheerfully, “Well, he is the tallest one in the group. Plus, he is an attentive and considerate person. He’s the type of guy who will always look out for you.”
Kim Bum, who had been listening all along, teased Lee Kwang Soo, “Hey, you still have people thinking that about you?” causing Lee Kwang Soo to blush in embarrassment.
Netizens who saw the interview commented, “That’s interesting. Moon Geun Young picked Lee Kwang Soo as her ideal type?”, “I guess she’s fallen for Lee Kwang Soo’s undeniable charisma!”, "they would make such a lovely couple.", "moon geun young she picked the right person.", "Our Nations Little Sister has great taste for Ideal Boyfriend, perhaps Ideal husband too?", " It would be such a cute and sweet Couple, make it happen now!".. 
via: omonatheydidnt

Guest Kramcjier

Pictures from Lee Kwang Soo's
Upcoming Drama Mini-Series  "SECRET LOVE"
with KARA's Nicole

gluxPsx.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.          Vp4RnSA.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.         OIRBtrR.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.          8yE6X2o.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.           kMMFjYe.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.            L7oNGDJ.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.              yeA6sxq.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.            Tqiiv8f.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge. [cr]karaboard* Source:  http://cafe.daum.net...B6% F3 & Re = 1

Guest Kramcjier

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11egek_20130630-the-goddess-of-fire-jung-yi-mbc-section-tv_shortfilms?search_algo=2

Guest Kramcjier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-Rdj1PltlyA

lee kwang soo says hello to singapore!

cr faithndentertainment (youtube)

Guest Kramcjier

tumblr_mp5i073xKS1qkkhx1o1_500.jpg

[line update] [130626] did you finish the day well? i wish you a happy day.

i’ll see you in my dreams. goodbam♡

Guest Kramcjier

Archived