Lee Kwang Soo 이광수

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kramcjier

Lee Kwang Soo and KARA's Jung Nicole Filming Set

* Source =>
 http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=kill0315&logNo=100192409061&redirect=Dlog

Review article that you read it from the source of filming ^ ^.

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Guest Kramcjier

Goddess of Fire Jung Yi Episode 8 Review: Lee Kwang Soo Gets Betrayed by Han Go Eun

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 13px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Goddess of Fire Jung Yi Episode 8 Review: Lee Kwang Soo Gets Betrayed by Han Go EunJul 23, 2013

In Goddess of Fire Jung Yi, episode 8, Im Hae(played by Lee Kwang Soo) got betrayed by Queen In Bin(played by Han Go Eun).

In Bin found out that Im Hae tried to steal a valuable ceramic, and threatened him that she knew about it. As Im Hae begged her to keep it secret, she said, “Tell His Majesty that it was Gwang Hae(played by Lee Sang Yoon) who tried to steal. Then I’ll help you out.”

Im Hae trusted her and told the king that it was Gwang Hae who tried to steal the ceramic. Just then, In Bin said to the king, “Both Im Hae and Gwang Hae planned everything to be the crown prince. This is very scary, Your Majesty.”

Im Hae realized he got tricked by her and was mad.

cr:koreandrama

Guest Kramcjier

Goddess of Fire Jung Yi Episode 8 Review: Moon Geun Young Tries to Save Lee Sang Yoon

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 13px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Goddess of Fire Jung Yi Episode 8 Review: Moon Geun Young Tries to Save Lee Sang YoonJul 23, 2013

In Goddess of Fire Jung Yi, episode 8, Yoo Jung(played by Moon Geun Young) tried to save Gwang Hae(played by Lee Sang Yoon).

Gwang Hae was in a crisis as Im Hae(played by Lee Kwang Soo) blamed on him for trying to steal a priceless ceramic. Jung, who found out Im Hae tried to get rid of her savior, Gwang Hae, she said to Lee Kang Chun(played by Jun Kwang Ryul), “The person who told me to steal the ceramic was tall with huge lips. He is not Prince Gwang Hee. I’ll go tell the truth.”

Kang Chun, who joined hands with Queen In Bin(played by Han Go Eun) to get rid of both Im Hae and Gwang Hae, hired an assassin to kill Jung. Kim Tae Do(played by Kim Bum) protected her from the assassin, but Jung eventually decided to go back into the palace to help Gwang Hae.

cr: koreandrama

Guest Kramcjier

" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" sl-processed="1" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 600; font-size: 13px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(83, 60, 112); line-height: 1.8em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">http://upic.me/show/46095226]imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge. " target="_blank" rel="nofollow" sl-processed="1" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 600; font-size: 13px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(83, 60, 112); line-height: 1.8em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">http://upic.me/show/46095229]imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge. " target="_blank" rel="nofollow" sl-processed="1" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 600; font-size: 13px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(83, 60, 112); line-height: 1.8em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">http://upic.me/show/46095230]imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
 [url=http://upic.me/show/46095288]imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge. " target="_blank" rel="nofollow" sl-processed="1" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 600; font-size: 13px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(83, 60, 112); line-height: 1.8em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">http://upic.me/show/46095289]imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge. " target="_blank" rel="nofollow" sl-processed="1" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 600; font-size: 13px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(83, 60, 112); line-height: 1.8em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">http://upic.me/show/46095290]imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
 [url=http://upic.me/show/46095313]imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge. " target="_blank" rel="nofollow" sl-processed="1" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 600; font-size: 13px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(83, 60, 112); line-height: 1.8em;">http://upic.me/show/46095315]imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge. [url=http://upic.me/show/46095318]imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Guest Reg-O-Matic

Kwang Soo Oppa keep up the good work! You're truly amazing, JINJJA!! And with your awesome two-dimensional acting as Prince Im-Hae in Goddess of Fire Jung-Yi, it shows what a great actor you are and will be!! DAEBAK!!!! JJANG!!

• 2 weeks later...

Kwangsoo flight details to Singapore
Dear fans of Kwang Soo

Below is Kwang Soo's flight arrival information. 

Arrive: Thursday, 15 August via KE643 at 19:30

Please note that Kwang Soo will leave Singapore immediately after his fan meeting on Saturday, 17 August. He will depart from CIP terminal. Fans will not be able to meet him at departure hence please do not go to the airport on 17 August night.

Also note that there will not be open press conference. The only time to catch glimpses of him is at the airport during his arrival. Otherwise, meet and spend time with him at his fan meeting.

Regards

Faith & D

Cr: Faith & D facebook

17 August 2013 08:45Lee Kwang Soo's secret weapons and 'Sparta' ambitions class="pvrichtxttitle" style="font-size: 14px; margin: 9px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 1.286em;"The four things you never knew about Lee Kwang Soo
Following the footsteps of fellow Running Man cast mates HaHa and Kim Jong Kook, Lee Kwang Soo hit town on Thursday to kick off his solo fan-meeting event. He may be best known for being a betrayer on popular Korean variety show Running Man, but the lanky multi-hyphenate is on a mission to prove that he is more than that. Find out more about Kwang Soo in this handy guide to the entertainer.

Kwang Soo's secret weapon is milk

At a whopping height of 1.9 meters, Kwang Soo towers over most entertainers in the industry. What exactly is his secret to being able to reach his impressive height? 'I like milk,” he confessed sheepishly. Being so tall might be a nightmare to some, but the lanky entertainer has embraced his milk-enhanced height.

'Frankly, I'm quite satisfied with myself, (including) my height. In terms of dressing up I may have a little difficulty but I like the height that I have.' The only real disadvantage he could come up with is being “easily spotted on Running Man”. Kwang Soo later declared in mock seriousness, 'Thank you. I will continue my love for milk.'

Kwang Soo is 100% award ready

He may not have scored any best actor awards despite numerous nominations but Kwang Soo is definitely ready to receive his first trophy. When asked to imagine himself being presented with his first prize, he burst into laughter before giving a short acceptance speech – but not before feigning utter disbelief in an almost-diva fashion.

Hijinks aside, his attitude shows that he has become a seasoned actor worthy of recognition. 'My goal is always to be working hard at the particular moment so I work hard at whatever project I'm working on. But goals do change so I'll probably be working hard on whatever I'm doing until then,” he mused.

Kwang Soo adores his Jong Kook hyung

They may share a love-hate relationship on-screen but Kwang Soo most definitely adores his Jong Kuk hyung(older brother). When asked about when he is intending to tie the knot, he laughingly replied, “I'm very embarrassed whenever I receive such questions. I've never really thought about it but I'll let Jongguk hyung go first before I (get married).'

Additionally, when asked to rank the Running Man team in order of merit, he put himself second only to Jong Kook, claiming, 'Jong Kook hyung is very sensitive when it comes to issues like these so he'll probably be really happy to hear this interview.'

For the record, the full ranking goes like this: Kim Jong Kook, Lee Kwang Soo, Song Ji Hyo, Yoo Jae Suk, Gary, HaHa and rounds up with Ji Suk Jin.

Kwang Soo wants to transform into Sparta Soo

Forget Sparta Kook (Kim Jong Kook's nickname on Running Man) and make way for Sparta.. Soo? You know what they say – imitation is the best form of flattery. We can’t say for sure that his intention is to be more like his belovedhyung, but Kwang Soo’s wish to buff up like Jong Kook tickled us greatly. In fact, given his height, he would be an even greater force to reckon with if he were to achieve his goal.

He quipped, 'If I want to win, the only way for me is probably to betray others. If the opportunity presents itself I would work out and have a better body like Jong Kook (in order to win more)'.

Lee Kwang Soo Fan Meeting In Singapore
Date: 
Saturday, August 17
Time: 7pm
Venue: Festive Grand Theatre, Resorts World Sentosa
Ticket price (excluding booking fee): S$198, S$148, available at SISTIC

Cr.: xinmsn

Archived