Lee Kwang Soo 이광수

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kramcjier

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Lee Kwang Soo for MAMBOimageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageimageimage

Guest Kramcjier

oo Jae Suk Teases Lee Kwang Soo About His Missing Butt on “Running Man” 
On the May 12 episode of “Running Man,” Lee Kwang Soo was thoroughly embarrassed because of Yoo Jae Suk.

For this episode, the regular “Running Man” team members competed together against the cast members of “Rules of the Jungle.” 2AM’s Jinwoon, who previously appeared on “Rules of the Jungle,” was a guest on the show and tried to show a firm stance against the “Running Man” team, saying, “We challenge you to a duel!” This only drew laughter, however, as the words and intention did not match Jinwoon’s light and high-pitched voice.

Yoo Jae Suk teased Jinwoon, saying, “The gods don’t give one person everything. He is this handsome but…” Yoo Jae Suk then turned to Lee Kwang Soo and proceeded to give another example. “Look at Kwang Soo. His voice is good but the gods didn’t give him a good face. What’s worse is that his butt is missing too.”

Indignant and wanting to prove that Yoo Jae Suk was wrong, Lee Kwang Soo retorted, “I want to take off my clothes!” 

©Soompi.com/GOF FB

Guest Kramcjier

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Goddess of Fire Location Filming SetimageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageimageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

A location where Goddess of Fire filming.
 [c] DCBH.NET + 분홍빛돌고래

Goddess of Fire Jeong Yi will be broadcast on July 1, 2013
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55

Guest Kramcjier

image48th Paeksang Arts Awards
Park Ha Sun won Best Female Performer in Variety on her performance in High Kick 3 ( what's the better way to win it??~~is that the person presenting the award to you is your best friend, right?)..     
and I really liked their friendship (Han Hyo Joo , Lee Kwang Soo and Park Ha Sun ) 

I wish they(Lee Kwang Soo and Park Ha Sun) would be a Couple in real life   
but I guess they are just friends..           

Guest Kramcjier

Lee In Seong will play as the younger age of Prince Imhae Yi Jim (Lee Kwang Soo)
so cute mini-Lee Kwang Soo image

©GOF FB

Guest Kramcjier

The stars of MBC’s Goddess of Fire Jeongi recently gathered for a script reading, heightening anticipation for the upcoming historical drama.

76694823.jpg

Photos from the script reading, held at MBC’s Ilsan Dream Center at the end of last month, were released, showing the cast and crew, from the drama’s writer Kwon Soon Gyu and producer Park Sung Soo to stars Moon Geun Young, Lee Kwang Soo, Lee Sang Yoon, Jeon Kwang Ryeol and more, familiarizing themselves with their characters and lines. 

Moon Geun Young said modestly, “I will try my best to not bring trouble to the drama,” while producer Park Sung Soo said, “I will try my best to turn this into a piece that gives rise to an appetite for acting. Let’s do this together with trust and confidence.”

The drama will take over Gu Family Book’s timeslot when it premieres in July. 
Photo credit: MBC
 www.enewsworld.com

Guest Kramcjier

class="title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 23px; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(81, 31, 73); line-height: normal; font-family: Asap, 'Lucida Grande', Lucida, sans-serif; text-shadow: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.00784314) 0px 0px 1px; text-transform: uppercase;"ASIA'S PRINCE LEE KWANG SOO WANTS JI HYO TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM | ENDORSES MAMBO4:59 am - 05/05/2013tumblr_mhhay4baR81rl7s87o3_1280_zps4fdf5
tumblr_mhhb31w1Pj1rl7s87o4_250_zpse007f5
Lee Kwang Soo either really likes Song Ji Hyo, or he never misses a chance to have his revenge on her.

On the April 29 broadcast of Mnet′s Wide Entertainment News, Lee Kwang Soo talked in an interview at a photo shoot. For the shoot, he put on a happy and bright mood, showing off a variety of bouncy poses.

One of the questions he was asked during the equally bright interview was whether he had an actress he would like to co-star with. To this question, he answered that he would like to act with fellow Running Man member Song Ji Hyo.

"I′m a rich boy, and [song] Ji Hyo nuna (big sister) works at my house," he imagined. "She likes me, but I don′t like her and I keep on treating her coldly. It′s not that I′m a bad guy; it′s just that Ji Hyo nuna isn′t my type."

When asked to send a video message to Song Ji Hyo, Lee Kwang Soo said, "If you ever come to see this broadcast, you will probably get mad at me. You′ll grab my hair or kick me... I′m just joking. I was trying to be funny."

He added, however, that "if we get the chance it would be great if we tried out such roles."

Lee Kwang Soo and Song Ji Hyo have been appearing in SBS′ Running Man together. The two also previously teamed up as voice actors for the full-length animation Maritime Police Marco.

enewsworldhttp://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/11076820.html#ixzz2TuHuwT00

Guest Kramcjier

Running Man's Lee Kwang Soo to visit Singapore?

• kwangsoosgmeet1.png-- PHOTO: FACEBOOK OF LAUNCH GROUP

If you're a fan of variety game show Running Man, then you're no stranger to the ultimate betrayer/giraffe Lee Kwang Soo.

The South Korean actor, a regular and much loved character on the popular TV show, could very well be visiting Singapore soon.

Event company Launch Group posted on their Facebook, 'we are working this out. hopefully his schedule will permit a visit. Will keep everyone updated!' 

They also posted '15 June, Singapore!!!!! Save that date!!!!!'

Although nothing has been confirmed, responses so far show that fans are eager to meet the 'The Prince of Asia!'

http://stcommunities.straitstimes.com

Guest Kramcjier

The Adorable, Wacky and Cute Noona-Dongsaeng Couple!!! 
tumblr_mhhatmSJTa1rl7s87o1_1280_zpsd0136
tumblr_mhhb31w1Pj1rl7s87o4_250_zpse007f5
tumblr_mhhb31w1Pj1rl7s87o5_500_zpsa4dae2
tumblr_mhhb31w1Pj1rl7s87o3_500_zps2da5c4
tumblr_mhhas1GvQ71rl7s87o5_1280_zps0c295
tumblr_mhhas1GvQ71rl7s87o3_1280_zpsc5336
tumblr_mhhas1GvQ71rl7s87o1_500_zps72386e
tumblr_mhhay4baR81rl7s87o5_1280_zps88d19
tumblr_mhhay4baR81rl7s87o2_500_zpscda04a
tumblr_mhhay4baR81rl7s87o1_1280_zpsb2bb1
tumblr_mhhas1GvQ71rl7s87o2_1280_zpsbca32
tumblr_mhhb6iZ9Qk1rl7s87o5_500_zps359c94
tumblr_mhhb6iZ9Qk1rl7s87o3_1280_zps036ff
tumblr_mhhb6iZ9Qk1rl7s87o2_1280_zps2a8a2
tumblr_mhhb6iZ9Qk1rl7s87o1_1280_zps0e828
tumblr_mhhatmSJTa1rl7s87o4_1280_zpsc98f9
tumblr_mhhatmSJTa1rl7s87o3_1280_zps13766
tumblr_mhhay4baR81rl7s87o4_500_zpsc002fc
tumblr_mhhas1GvQ71rl7s87o4_1280_zps62172
tumblr_mhhb6iZ9Qk1rl7s87o4_1280_zpscc994
tumblr_mhhb31w1Pj1rl7s87o1_1280_zpse4552
tumblr_mhhay4baR81rl7s87o3_1280_zps4fdf5
Press Conference: Maritime Police Marco.

Guest Kramcjier

Song Ji Hyo Says Lee Kwang Soo Is A Loyal Friend :x :\"> ^:)^

71855327_zps358d9d81.jpg
89960781_zpse8f0f5ea.jpg
34474981_zpsd064dce9.jpg

(Does anyone else think she looks a lot like Gong Hyo Jin in that last picture?)

Song Ji Hyo talked about her co-star and castmate, Lee Kwang Soo.

On February 12, actress Song Ji Hyo appeared in MBC’s Good Day and shared her thoughts on co-star Lee Kwang Soo while promoting her upcoming animated film, Maritime Police Marco.

Song Ji Hyo and Lee Kwang Soo have long been coworkers and friends since joining Running Man in 2010.

Lee Kwang Soo expressed his confidence for his character Marco in the animated film, “Even though the justrighteous, and courageous character of Marco may be in juxtaposition against my traitorous character in Running Man, I feel like I resemble 90 percent of the character Marco, because in real life, I try to be just for the most part.” 

Song Ji Hyo added, “Despite his character in ‘Running Man’, Kwang Soo is really a man of his word and a loyal friend.“He is a friend that I have spent three years with.”

She continued by saying, “I hope that he will be good to me continuously so I will think of continuing my friendship with him. Just kidding.”

http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com

Archived