B1A4 (비원에이포) Official Thread

Guest B1A4.Int

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 8001spring

http://chaootic.tumblr.com/post/69987193759/reply-1994-episode-09-trash-dont-keep-calling

Reply 1994 episode 09

Trash: “Don’t keep calling me, “Sunbaenim. Sunbaenim.” All other kids are calling me Hyung. Only you constantly call me sunbaenim. Are you keeping a distance from me? Just comfortably call me Hyung.

Binggeurae: But still, this is more comfortable to me.

tumblr_mxt3jkYFMJ1rqdzb7o1_500.giftumblr_mxt3jkYFMJ1rqdzb7o2_500.giftumblr_mxt3jkYFMJ1rqdzb7o3_500.giftumblr_mxt3jkYFMJ1rqdzb7o4_500.giftumblr_mxt3jkYFMJ1rqdzb7o5_500.giftumblr_mxt3jkYFMJ1rqdzb7o6_500.gif

Guest 8001spring

Baro with Reply 1994 co-stars Jung Woo, Go Ara, Lee Il Hwa, Do Hee, and Sohn Ho-jun.
oIrxGEK.jpg
무더운여름 시작되었던 응답하라1994촬영이 조금전 끝났습니다. 훌륭하신 감독님들과 멋진 스텝분들 그리고 정우형,아라누나,천포형,칠봉이형,해태형,윤진이! 너무 수고 많으셨고 그동안 응답하라1994를 사랑해주신 시청자여러분들께 진심으로 감사드립니다! 저에게 잊지못할 추억을 만들어 주셔서 너무 행복하고 아직 많이 부족한 저에게 과분한 사랑을 주셔서 감사합니다! 새해에도 늘 좋은일만 가득하시고 저는 이제 b1a4 바로 로서 무대위에서 멋진모습 보여드리겠습니다! 기대 많이 해주세요^^ 감사합니다~~~~~~
http://instagram.com/p/icDYlPsOWX/

From Go Ara's Twitter:Ara with Reply 1994 co-stars Sohn Ho-jun, Yoo Yeon-seok, Lee Il Hwa, Sung Dong-il, Jung Woo, Kim Sung Kyun, Do Hee and Baro.
Embedded image permalink
Photo caption: Lovehttps://twitter.com/FloARA211/status/416659834604253185/photo/1
From AM1994 last day of shooting:zd1A3LZ.jpg
Credit as tagged

Guest 8001spring

class="post-title entry-title" style="border: 0px none; margin: -3px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: 'Pontano Sans', sans-serif; color: rgb(41, 130, 197); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Cast’s “Thanks to” messages from “Answer Me 1994″ OST (Part 2)
thanks2

The young cast of Answer Me 1994 has all participated and contributed a song to the Answer Me 1994 official soundtrack. With the release of the album, the cast members expressed their gratitude in the album’s “Thanks to” section. Here are the translations of the messages from Son Ho JunBaroDohee, and Kim Sung Kyun.

thanks-cast.jpg

Binggrae (Baro)

First, I would like to sincerely thank Director-nim and every staff persons who always remained on set day in and day out hardly getting any sleep. I thank you so much for giving me this huge opportunity though I did not have any experience. I was so very happy to receive the love of many people in my first acting challenge.

Trash hyung, Samcheonpo hyung, Chilbong hyung, Haitai hyung, Jjung noona, Yoon-jin, Dong Il ahjussi, Il Hwa ahjummeoni, and every other actor! With what I’ve learned from sunbaenims, I will work hard to be Baro (Binggrae) who continues to grow and improve. ^^

And to my B1A4 members who quietly cheered me on. I was always thankful when you told me to take care of my health when I was exhausted every day. I am thankful that you’re always by my side. Let’s work even harder on our album coming out next year. ^^

And to the members of our company and to my parents! Thank you for enjoying Answer Me 1994. With this opportunity as my stepping ground, I will become an even better Baro. Please look forward to it! ^^

Lastly, to all the fans who loved Answer Me 1994! I’d like to sincerely thank you for watching the show to the end, and I’d like to thank you once again for your love and encouragement. Thanks to you, this year was a very happy one for me.

Answer Me 1994, fighting!! ^^

Credit: http://belectricground.com/2013/12/29/casts-thanks-to-messages-from-answer-me-1994-ost-part-2/

Guest 8001spring

class="content-title" style="font-size: 26px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"B1A4 Have a “Lonely” Winter in MV Teaser class="content-title" style="font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"small_smiley January 2, 2014 B1A4 Have a “Lonely” Winter in MV Teaser
class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

B1A4 is all set to start the new year with a bang! After releasing magazine inspired photos for the jacket images of their new album to kick start the year, the boys have just dropped the teaser to their comeback song, “Lonely.”

The video doesn’t reveal much of the song and only hints of a sad ballad while the boys are bundled up and brooding in the cold winter in different scenes.

Who am I,” B1A4’s second full-length album, is set to hit stores on January 13. Check out the solo and group jacket images the boys released on New Year’s Day here in case you missed it.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/02/b1a4-have-a-lonely-winter-in-mv-teaser/#.UsyU1tIW148

class="content-title" style="font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"B1A4 Unveils Second Teaser for “Lonely”small_smiley January 6, 2014 
B1A4 Unveils Second Teaser for “Lonely”

B1A4 continues to excite fans with their comeback! After unveiling jacket covers and a teaser, the boys have dropped the drama teaser for their title track, “Lonely.”

Earlier, director Lee Ki Baek shared a photo of member Jinyoung with a mystery girl on his Twitter. The photo has sticker photos of the girl and Jinyoung looking lovey-dovey and happy. The link between the photo and the song is revealed in the new teaser as Jinyoung is also seen with the same girl but this time, she’s slowly drifting away from him with a set of balloons while he is looking sad and melancholic.

“Lonely” will be released on January 8. You can watch the first teaser featuring the membershere

http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/06/b1a4-unveils-second-teaser-for-lonely/

Guest dvdreply1994

210C1D4B52D657CE02F86C
2330BA3652D7B9762EC24A
Hello Baro & B1A4 fans! We are officially surveying how many people would be interested in the Director's cut DVD / Blu-ray for Reply 1994!

Firstly, the demand has to be there for the DVD to be produced, and the higher the demand, the better the quality of the DVD!

The Director's cut DVD (for now) will only be in Korean. However, if there is high demand of overseas fans, it increases the likelihood for subtitles to be inserted!

This is a survey, thus you are not obliged to buy the DVD for taking part. You are more than welcome to include any suggestions or recommendations regarding the Director's cut DVD!

Please read the instructions above and email us on dvdreply1994@gmail.com

Also visit us on our Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/dvdreply1994

Archived