B1A4 (비원에이포) Official Thread

Guest B1A4.Int

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

B1A4 'Road Trip - Ready?' Behind Clip #7

At Shanghai, China in the airport. It is so short less than a minute. Baro holding the camera.

Guest adikkeluangman

B1A4 'Road Trip - Ready?' Behind Clip #8 BARO'S BIRTHDAY

They were in Manila and practicing local language when a staff came with birthday cake for Baro.

Guest adikkeluangman

B1A4 'Road Trip - Ready?' Behind Clip #10 SELFIE STICK

Baro and his mono pod obsession. This time the boys in Australia. I wonder if there will be a photobook out of this. 

Guest adikkeluangman

B1A4 'Road Trip - Ready?' Behind Clip #11 .....

Just Gongchan and Sandeul wiggle2 at the backstage. These kids...
-----Son Ho Young, Sandeul, U-Kwon & Dongjun to take on the role of Elvis Presley for 'All Shook Up' musical
The casting for the highly anticipated musical, 'All Shook Up' is finally over and it was revealed that preparation is under way for the show to premiere in November of this year. 
proxy.jpg?t=HBhmaHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbGxrcG9w

'All Shook Up' is a 2004 American jukebox musical created around 24 of Elvis Presley's songs. The story is based on William Shakespeare's 1602 play 'Twelfth Night.'
For the musical, g.o.d's Son Ho Young, ZE:A's Dongjun, Block B's U-Kwon, and B1A4's Sandeul were cast as the role of Elvis Presley, the pioneer of rock n' roll. 
As this will be his second time participating in a musical since 2010, Son Ho Young commented, "I'm happy to be participating in a piece that I really like. I am anticipating Elvis to have a whole new look compared to Chad, which is the role I took on last time. I am preparing for the role with a fluttering heart."
In addition, Dongjun said, "I am honored to have gotten the role of Elvis and because the role has such a distinct personality I think I will be able to show a very different side of me. I will work hard to show that I have grown as a musical actor."
Sandeul commented that he is honored to receive the opportunity to sing Elvis Presley's classic hit songs on stage and that it is making his heart sing. He added, "I am also honored to be working with talented actors and I will try to work hard so that I don't become a burden. Please anticipate and support the musical 'All Shook Up.'"
As his first-time musical role, Block B's U-Kwon revealed his thoughts on participating in the piece and said, "Because it's my first musical, I am anxious and nervous. I will work hard to fulfill the role of Elvis, a man who is just as charming to other men."
In addition to these four charming idols who are participating in the musical, Kahi will also be playing the role of Sandra, the woman with dangerously charming qualities who steals the heart of Elvis. 
The first showing of 'All Shook Up' will be on November 28 and be running through February 1, 2015 in Hongik University Art Center Theater.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/son-ho-young-sandeul-u-kwon-and-dongjun-to-take-on-the-role-of-elvis-presley-for-all-shook-up-musical

Guest adikkeluangman

B1A4 'Road Trip - Ready?' Behind Clip #13 BATHROOMhttp://youtu.be/HjrnWGxVf4w Just Sandeul in the toilet singing Kim Bum Soo's Bogoshipda. So random thing. CNU and JinYoung disturb him.

Guest adikkeluangman

B1A4 'Road Trip - Ready?' Behind Clip #14 BONDI BEACH

The boys playing at the beach. 
B1A4 'Road Trip - Ready?' Behind Clip #15 RUN
Sandeul and Jinyoung running across the town. Sandeul handled the mono-pod well.

Guest MiniHHM

Did anyone see that one clip where Sandeul's icecream gets stolen by a seagull? I was crying because I laughed so hard. And I love how CNU hides his icecream behind his coat xD Ahaha~ B1A4 is funny.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

B1A4 'Road Trip - Ready?' Behind Clip #17 WHAT'S UP?http://youtu.be/UDumsCYlWLw How can the boys be so annoying stupid like this. Act like pigeon in tourist place. But I like how they all dress up. So preppy like college boys.

Guest adikkeluangman

B1A4 'Road Trip - Ready?' Behind Clip #18 ICE CREAM

Finally I watched this. LOL, poor kid.
B1A4 'Road Trip - Ready?' Behind Clip #19 QUIET MAN
This video is really quiet.

Guest adikkeluangman

B1A4 'Road Trip - Ready?' Behind Clip #20 CONTEST

Just few minutes before they start the concert. Maybe they do this to get rid of nervous feeling.
[shoutout] B1A4 Says Hi to Soompiers From "Road Trip in U.S." Tour!
Looks like they did this video at Dallas stop.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

B1A4가 전하는 '2015 수능' 응원메세지

The boys give cheer message to their fans that took exam this year :)

Awwwww, another one of my favorite boy bands.  I remember the first time I heard ""Beautiful Target"", and then saw the music video, I must have hit the replay button a MILLION times LOL.
That was the sweetest, most innocent video I have ever seen.  And Gong Chan forever became my bias when I saw how cute his curly hair was, plus the tiger hoody with the mittens <3
OMG!!! <3 <3
One day, I hope B1A4 wins a lot of awards at MAMA or GOLDEN DISK.  They so deserve it

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

B1A4 Makes Surprise Visit to Set of ′Sing Again, Hera Gu′ to Support Jin Young
To support their group leader, Jin Young, the members of B1A4 made a surprise visit to the set of Mnet′s music drama Sing Again, Hera Gu. 
On December 24, CNU, Sandeul, Baro and Gongchan dropped in unexpectedly at the CJ E&M studio located in Ilsan. They visited to support Jin Young, who is currently filming for Sing Again, Hera Gu.. 
84014002.jpg

For the cast and staff who are fighting against the cold, the members personally presented them with hot packs, expressing gratitude. They also sent a message of support to the staff with a delicately decorated cake. 
With B1A4′s surprise visit, both the cast and the staff were delighted, while Jin Young was touched by the surprise event by his younger members. Baro, who worked with some of the staff members in a previous project, was seen warmly exchanging hugs. 
After visiting the set, the B1A4 members stated, "It was our first time visiting a drama set. It was a really interesting and heart-fluttering experience. Jin Young was really cool as he focused on acting as soon as the ′cut′ sound was made. It was a very special experience and we believe Sing Again, Hera Gu will be a success. Everyone, fighting!" 
Sing Again, Hera Gu is a drama about the love and passion that a group of young people have towards music. This group, who have looks, personality and love as a reason for failure, take the challenge by auditioning for Superstar K2 as they connect and become one with music. 
The drama is scheduled to broadcast on January 9. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/84014/b1a4-makes-surprise-visit-to-set-of-sing-again-hera-gu-to-support-jin-young

Guest adikkeluangman

EXO, GOT7, BTS, B1A4 and More Cheer On ′Sing Again, Hera Gu′
Revving up for its grand premiere, Mnet′s new music drama, Sing Again, Hera Gu received support from a group of popular singers.
87868628.jpg

On December 31, Mnet unveiled a video in which BTS, GOT7, EXO, Red Velvet, Sunmi, B1A4, Roy Kim, and Clara all intorduced Sing Again, Hera Gu and shared the anticipation they have for the start of the drama, starring Min Hyo Rin, B1A4′s Jin Young, Super Junior-M′s Henry, and more.
22623954.jpg

Sing Again, Hera Gu is about a group of hopeful musicians who taken on the challenge of auditioning for Superstar K2. It begins January 9. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/84267/video-exo-got7-bts-b1a4-and-more-cheer-on-sing-again-hera-gu
The guys basically cheer for their label-mate that acting in this drama. How cute of them.

Archived