[TR] stands for TaeRi

raini

taking requests for posters~ TAKING PS VACATION (HAITUS)

. . . . .

Hi Everyone! It's been a while!

I haven't exactly been active on soompi lately

and is neglecting Photoshop. I miss making posters

so here's a TR, through which raini here will

happily serve the public & anyone in need of

posters! lol & in my lack of a title, all I

managed to type up was 'TR' and then my subconscious

took over so there you go. If you have an idea

of what nonsense I'm blabbing here, you will

receive extra love!

. . . . .

F o r m

Title:

Author:

Taglines: (give em all to me!)

Mood: (happy, sad, mellow, romantic, dark..)

Colors: (or colors to avoid)

Pictures:

Anything Else: (ie. any objects or places i can slap onto

the poster to fill up space? I have lots of stocks, just don't

want to put something random...maybe a summery?)

* I can't collage to save my life.

** I work best with 2-3 people in a poster

*** I am a slug

. . . . .

S a m p l e s

rsz_wttu.jpg?t=1302052534 rsz_eclipse2.png?t=1302052538 rsz_eclipse.png?t=1302052539

yes, i'm 100% obsessed.

. . . . .

S l o t s

[unlimited for now]

1. rey done

2. withallweknew done

3. yoyo done

4. shelium done

hi there!

i'm going to assume you're not the one that likes Miura Haruma. lol

anyways, did you ditch your other one, or did it just go dead?

well, i hope this one is a success... and does TaeRi stand for

Taeyang+Seungri or

Taeyeon+Yuri or

some other people? lol

moving on, for the 3 posters, i really like your sense of blending and each one came out beautifully.

i especially like the 3rd one, the blurry, fading kind of ness on it. xD

well, good luck with your new TR thread and hope you get lots to do. C:

and i'm Vicky btw. ;]

^ lol you asked me that before! no I'm a more old and ancient species of raini. =] I used to be active on soompi once upon a time so that's why nobody knows me anymore, I'm supposed to be extinct now (or sleeping since it's past midnight)

Nice to meet u too vicky. No TaeRi is guy+girl =] I didn't know I created a riddle with my title! I'm just blabbing nonsense but if you're very very curious, you can type in "taeri" on the soompi search and you'll know the answer!

Hi! I read the prologue for Condition of the heart last week. I loved it! But I haven't got the time to read on (sorry!) It's pretty creative the way 'condition of the heart' came about. Don't change it again (hahaha yeah, I read the note.) Anyway, I might wanna request for a black and white poster for my current fic aka cure for writer's block. Hoping to be inspired by a poster.

Can I please save a spot first? gotta find them picturess.

F o r m

Title: Love Is

Author: Rey

Taglines: An intimate discussion about love.

Mood: how about mellow? not too dark tho

Colors: I'd like like more of washed out white backgrounds, but it's really up to you.

Pictures:

guy - 1 2 3 4 5

girl - 1 2 3 4 5

Anything Else: I hope the first picture for the guy can be used 'cause that's the model my character is actually based on haha so it'd be good if it cld be used. if not, it's also fine (: btw, here's my fic -Love Is (where I have a REALLY fugly graphic hiding in there lol) K now, I shall continue reading Condition of the heart (:

weeeello! I really like your posters! I'd like to request one;

General:

Title : The p.s on a postcard to heaven. (LINK)

Subtitle: "Some things in life cannot be replaced.

Subtitle2:

"Let's stay together like this untill we all grow old."

"What are you saying? We'll never grow old."

"Let's stay young together, then."

"Forever?"

"Forever."

Author : withallweknew

Color : dark, greyish

Mood : sad, reminiscing, sorrow (haha how depressed)

Anything else : the main girl is blind, but she doesn't have to be in the poster, for at the time she was surrounded by these characters she wasn't blind yet. the character below form a group of friends that fell apart, so you could also put her in front with them behind her, but if you do that, could you make her blind then? and if you could please make it sad/nostalgic?

pictures:

(FEEL FREE TO USE YOUR OWN!)

blind girl (main) ; 01 02 03 04 05

jaejoong : 01 02 03 04

yunho; 01 02 03

changmin; 01 02 03

junsu; 01 02 03

lee yeon hee; 0102 03

thanks in advance! <3

haha i remember, yeah i did ask you that before.

and ancient eh, makes me wonder what other species are going to make an appearance soon. xD

but ah, okay TaeRi is a guy and girl... okay, haha sorry those were the first two that just popped into my head.

and i just did as you said... but SNSD and Big Bang popped up, as well as the name being in stories. lol

anyways, can't wait to see some results soon, you must really be competing with a slug huh. xD j/k. C:

Guest MR. LEE'S

yooo hello hello hehe it's a great thing you're finally back! i'm your fan keke. anyway, gosh look at those examples. sexy. my favourite shall be the last one! damn i love everything about it. the colour damn epic and then the butterflies, tutututut freaking sexy. i shall stalk! kekekeke

P i c k u p

rey I know you! It makes me bashful that a talented person like yourself read my story. I don't know what I'm yapping about half the time so hopefully I don't sound like some nutcase ><. Without further going off topic, here's your poster! Hopefully it'll do what it should do instead of making your writer's block even worse. I seriously stared at it for an hour slapping all sorts of stuff onto it but it just didn't come out the way I wanted T-T. It's a good thing you wanted it somewhat 'white-washed' (my shamelessness talking here) or I would've buried it and started it over altogether when my creative juices are more replenished!

reyposter.png

I^am^me Hey you! What happened to your thread? I was stalking that you know?? Was looking forward to some sexy ccs from you~ Gosh I still can't get over how nice that poster you made me was. I changed the title of my fic (kill me please) but I figure I should just post up some of those awesome graphics I got for the story just for the sake of showing off XD

withallweknew Aish it seems like a million years since I've opened up this thread but the first time I'm posting up any results. I'm really a snail aren't I? I will get to your request very soon (possibly this weekend if I don't have anything else to do) but I promise you I'll get my butt to work on it soon! Thanks for dropping me a request, lol I really need some guinea pigs to brush up on my ps-ing.

miss_vicky yes there's no cure for my sluuuuugishness! oops, i guess i left out the major clue to the mystery of my title. You got it, it's from a fanfic. It's seriously the love of my life <3 Because I'm a slug, I only finished reading it recently though. I'm sure you've heard of a fic called "welcome to the underworld" by con.template? Gosh ever since I finished that I can't stop gushing about it. lol I'll stop though, before I get carried away...

MR. LEE'S No way you're not allowed to be my fan. I signed up for that first! hehe, but you're still welcome to drop by to make my head big =] lol, I stalk your artwork thread occasionally for inspiration, so many pretty things all compacted into one thread. Some serious eye-candy in there!

Omg, hello hello hello! I think I remember you from before, ah! I absolutely love that poster you made for Rey, your blending is beautiful, and I love the way you used your textures and everything hehe! I hope to see more soon : ) Oh, and I'm Linda, how can I address you? hehe.

edit--------------

I hope I can sneak in a little request : )

Title: A Quiet Storm

Author: Yoyo

Taglines: (give em all to me!) “At least to my heart it always will be.”

Mood: (happy, sad, mellow, romantic, dark..) romantic, sad ? hehe

Colors: (or colors to avoid) I don't mind, work with whatever you'd like!

Pictures:

Anything Else: Not really, hehe take your time and thanks in advance!

Guest MR. LEE'S

ohmygosh you _______ (i have no idea what your name is. -_____- have you ever told me before? or it's me who doesn't remember your name? gosh but this time, do tell me what your name is and i'll stick it in my head because you're just that awesome!) you lady are so talented look at that recent poster i love it so much (hey, i'm not the author. don't be mistaken :3) but what the hell, it's so pretty i feel like stealing it. i love how it turned out like. your texture usage. your font usage. your great skills. freaking awesome and and and the smoothness of it. i'm a fan of smooth posters but i would never be able to make one. mine will always look rough and grudgey, because i tend to use that kind of textures haha. my fault though. but hey, that poster's so pretty i shall give you 10000 points. what no you can't do that to me. i've been your fan since forever. do you remember when you made the yunghwa and seohyun poster? yeah, i became your fan since that day because of your epicness at making beautiful posters. woaaah is that true or you're just writing that to flatter me? haha. are you kidding me? stalking my artwork tr for inspiration? duhh i don't think my artworks are capable enough to inspire anyone. haha. i really want to request from you but have no story atm. haih. will request one day from you! fo sho! and you'll have to fulfill it. you're not allowed to reject me. keke.

*gasp

that's one of the most beautiful posters i've ever received!! you've captured the mood of the story so brilliantly and even used the picture i wanted! oh gosh, i can't thank you enough <3 it was definitely worth the wait. i am such a proud owner of the poster now (: yep, i'm reading condition of the heart, tho i'm making very snail progressss.

thanks again!!!

Guest shelium

Hi, I would like to request !!

I really like that poster up there ^ , it's so melancholy <3

F o r m

Title: Garret for Two

Author: shelium

Taglines:

Mood: romantic, i guess?

Colors: light colors/whites

Pictures: naomi *0* 1 2 3 4 5 6 || daisei *0a* *0b* *0c* *0d* 1 2 3 4 || manabi *0* 1 2 || aobi 1 2 3 || dru *0* 1

Anything Else: stock pics: 1 | | summary -- naomi runs away from home with her brother, only to have her brother abandon her in the middle of the countryside with a man she doesn't know.  in three short stories, her narrative reveals the uncommitted relationships she develops with those in her surroundings; and then the change she undergoes under the inspiration of love

Thanks so much!! For the pics, you don't have to include both the guy and girl.  And I also don't mind if you include more than one pic of the same girl (: BTW I'm Sarah,

**fanfic has not been posted yet >_<

P i c k u p

withallweknew Hi! Here's your poster! Hopefully I got the mood right. It's not very 'grey' but it's got a lot of black & white at least? It's also very small.. omo I'm such a picky pain in the butt. I used my own pics for both the girl and jae. It's been so long since I've ps-ed jae so I went kinda crazy and actually went out photo-shopping. I wanted to use a pic I haven't seen before because that's just my weird way of inspiring myself I hope you don't mind =] Oh and I actually went and read a few chapters of the story just so I can figure out the atmosphere a bit better (still can't tell if I failed at the mood) and I can say it pretty much reeled me in! Haven't been able to get very far because time was being a pain though T_T Hope you like your poster though!

postcardtoheaven.png

Yoyo Yo yo yo Linda! Guess what? My name's Linda too xP It really is. But I barely use it on soompi so you can just pretend you don't know~ haha that'd be weird right? I don't know any Linda's offline so I've never had to use my own name to address someone else, it's so awkward! Of course you can request from me. If no one requests I'll go out of business won't I? Oh oh and I've read your story! I got your pm btw, just haven't had time to read it yet but I will once I get some! Can't wait to get to your request. It's a whole different experience when I make posters for fics I read (kinda like fangirling in a way?) so I know I'll have fun! Just one little concern before I start on your poster: that's Go Ara right? Did the pics get resized? They are a bit on the small side, and sometimes photobucket and imageshack does that which is annoying~ I can go and find some pics of her that give off the same vibes so you don't need to re-up (unless you really want to XD) since it looks like you prefer to use her for the character =]

MR. LEE'S lol you are talking to someone with the memory capacity of a 90-yr-old here, if anyone's guilty of forgetting names it's me!! lol my name's Linda but I go by raini on soompi anyways (too lazy to tell ppl my name but hey, it sounds like a name!) What's your name though? Don't be weirded out, but I tried to stalk you for your name but chrome's being a pain right now ><. & oh yes I do camp out in your thread in the artwork section (the one titled something "can't forget your love" or something along those lines..) I absolutely envy your skills woman! I can't collage or make anything cute for the life of me so yeah.. so much for my 'great skills' I can't believe you used epic in the same sentence as me. *rips it off and glues it on your forehead* That's more like it! lol your thread is such a colorful, happy place @_@! omo now why would you want to request from me? Unless you write a sad, depressing story I doubt you'd want my stuff. Absolutely no comedy please. No way no how.

touch� Hi there! Thanks for dropping a nice comment for me!

Rey aish there goes my head~ lol my poster makes you proud? I'm happy you like the poster since I was so evil to make you wait so long for it! Thanks for all the sweet comments~ I'll definitely pay your fic a visit when I have the time. I need some nongasoo goodness to indulge in!

shelium hello! Thanks for requesting. haha I hope you don't mind waiting. I'm one heck of a snail =] Do you have a link to the story or it hasn't been posted up yet? It sounds interesting, is it a really short one or just a series of oneshots?

v you are scary

Guest MR. LEE'S

me first bebeh i am a good fan aka stalker muahahaha.

now now now look at that poster very pretty. i like the simplicity of it and the purple colour! very mesmerizing. whenever i make b&w posters i'll always stick with b&w, never attempt to do the colouring like you and most people did because i suck at it. you need to teach me how to do that! and your font usage is awesome too. i don't understand why you people are so good at font usage and text composition because to be honest, i really suck at it. and most of the time i only use the same font, TIMES NEW ROMAN MY TEXT ROMANCE. ngeeheee. anyway, pst pst mind if i ask, how'd you manage to make posters looking all smooth~~ looking like that?

hahaha usually i remember people's names but idk, sometimes i don't. ngee but hey i think i'm very sure we both never exchange our names. haha. well, your name is linda. that's a pretty name. usually, i imagine people by the name of linda sporting long wavy hair, haha. are you? my name is shazana and as you can see a lot of people call me shern, because it's my old username and that's what i introduced myself as back then. XD because i didn't want my friends to find out the fact that i have an account here and have my stories posted here because i knew they'd make fun of me. and they did. duhhh. yes, yes, that's right, it's i can't forget your love too. hehe. duhhh don't praise too much idk where to hide my smiles haha. eh fyi, i used to be very bad at making romcom posters and i think i still am because in my opinion my posters usually will end up looking like posters, of course but with no storyline in them. that's what i've been trying to achieve but so far, hrmm i failed. haha what are you, so humble. i bet you can make cute romcom posters too! try to do one, i mean, well, in my opinion i think blending's way harder because a lot of people are too good at it and a lot of creativity is needed to come up with sexy blending posters. actually, i am writing a sad story now, haha but never posted it as i wrote it for my friend. she's insane. when she found out i write fanfics, she wanted me to write a fanfic of her and wooyoung! crazy woman i tell you. and she wanted the story to be finished within a few months. -____- okay sorry idk why i complained this to you haha.

p/s: okay i'm sorry for leaving you such a long nonsense comment i can't help it. :3

Guest shelium

OLYMOLYY i like the poster ^ there

btw second kekekekekkeKEKEK

--edit

LOLLLLLL you weirdo... thank YOU for taking requests xPPP seriously.. a life saver o(_  _)o <--me bowing

uhhhmmmm, yup! it's one short story put into 3 separate parts (chapters). i'm working on it right now and it's a little hard writing it in three parts.. gaaah but thanks (: i hope it's interesting lols - i just want to make sure i write something to remember my highschool by, so before i graduate i want to make SURE i finish it! or else i'll feel like im too old or something... i really dont want to grow up... LOLSSSS so yeah i already posted it! the link's down there V in my siggy.  im going to repost it after i write more of it x_x;; honestly it's not that great, so if you read teh first line and drop asleep, i will just pat you on the back and understand you... my english teacher often sleeps reading our essays too, so.... XP

BTW, dont worry about being slow. i'll just refresh this page x234273984/day to see if you finished yet... HAHHA IM KIDDING LOLS (: <33 (kinda) <333

aaah i love it! mood's just right and THAT is a good picture of jaejoong! thank you so much!

you made me rather happy saying you read it! thank you for that as well! please do let me know what you thought when you catch up <3

i'll use your poster as soon as i get back from school. thanks again!

Oh god your blending on that poster is beautiful, and I love the way you placed the texts and the hue of the poster is so pretty. <3 I'm excited to see more!

Your name is Linda as well? Haha, must I say that it's a very common name? I'll call you raini hehe. Really? It's a really common name where I am so I'm not that surprised hahas. My story? OH YES, you were one of my readers, oh gosh I feel so shy now. Aw, ahahas yeah read it when you have the time, I don't mind! Yeah, it is Go Ara. No no, the pictures were originally that size, and I thought it'd be okay for like the side blends? I feel so bad, I'm so sorry, I thought the first pictures would be better thats why. I did find a few -- sigh, I hope these are better, they're kind of cut off and thats a major richard simmons off for p.ser's, I know. (Ihopeyoucanstillworkwiththem) If not then it's okay : ) ignore my request! I feel bad if you have to go hunt for pictures : (

Archived